Why did God choose you?

Tinktink

May 25, 2009
We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

The bigger question is: have you been chosen to live, or are you currently in the process of dying?

For all you know, you may have an aggressive, malignant cancer that is just developing in your body, which will get you by Labor Day.

The bigger question is: have you been chosen to live, or are you currently in the process of dying?

For all you know, you may have an aggressive, malignant cancer that is just developing in your body, which will get you by Labor Day.

bullshit----i get labor day off !

We are all dying. All of us.

And we will all rise from the dead.

Seems pretty equal to me.

bullshit----i get labor day off !

Perfect. They won't have to call someone in to replace you.

We are all in the process of dying. So the question to your answer is so far I have been chosen to live.

Last edited:

We are all in the process of dying. So the question to your answer is so far I have been chosen to live.

Okay. And to answer your previously posed question: RANDOM CHANCE.

Okay. And to answer your previously posed question: RANDOM CHANCE.

I understand random chance. But I am posting this in the religion forum, where many folks believe in the power of a high dentity. I was just curious on their views why some are taken earlier then others.

What pray tell does that have to do with anything? The average human being dies young because he or someone else did something egregiously selfish or stupid or both. The Bible says tempt not the Lord your God. Engaging in stupid behavior is one way to do that.

well good fucking morning to your sorry ass too....

but yea he is right....one day i am sitting on the porch talking to a buddy...he is going on about not feeling good...just that...no real pain....just feeling like crap all the time...goes for check up...2 mothering weeks at the most...and a week of that was in that death thing where you just lay there with your mouth open snoring unaware of anything...

so the doogie houser aint far off....worse i have seen..guy checks in..he has some common shit..flu like but for some reason it attacked the heart muscle and turned it to mush...doc told him not to leave the hosptial he only had about 24 hours...he checked out against ama...died on the way out the door....

and then you can fall in the bathroom and hit your head...

only fate knows when the threads of life will be cut....only she holds the scissors

Doesn't work that way. Satan runs earth until the end times.

ssshhh... you're going to confuse them.

If you really want to confuse them, try explaining the them the connection between Satan's control of Earth at this time, Jewish property laws (remember that the Jews believe their laws given from god*), the Crucifixion, the garden of Eden, and the end times.

*excluding the priests' influence on how they are interpreted and followed

Why did God choose you?

(to live, while other died?)

I could be wrong about this, of course, but I suspect that the jury is still out on that final decision regarding my continued mortality.

God did not choose me, I chose God.

The lucky ominpotent bastard should thank my sweet balls I believe in him-her-it-and-thou.

Forum List

Back