Radical Islam needs to be snuffed out in Europe.

I"m not talking about how you "feel". I don't care how you "feel".

I'm talking about the religion of Islam. There is no comparison to Christianity. Islam is an evil racist religion. Christianity is not. Compare the religions, not the oddballs or nuts.

Such may be your opinion but, as we've seen time and again throughout history, you are about as full of shit as you are self-righteousness. So, again, fuck you just as quick as you can say fuck them and you can all be dumped to the bottom of the sea.

:thup:

I guess you could not find any logical response so you resorted to what most liberals do: cursing and name calling. Point is, Islam still is crap evil. Point is, Christianity is love.

:rofl:

yea.. 500 years of European history says christianity is anything but love. I guess your attention to history is about as profound as your dogma-infused interest in science.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

funny, I feel the same way about christianity. So, let's not stop with your line in the sand and go ahead and genocide more than those on your shit list. All of a sudden you are not so quick to condemn, right?

I"m not talking about how you "feel". I don't care how you "feel".

I'm talking about the religion of Islam. There is no comparison to Christianity. Islam is an evil racist religion. Christianity is not. Compare the religions, not the oddballs or nuts.

Such may be your opinion but, as we've seen time and again throughout history, you are about as full of shit as you are self-righteousness. So, again, fuck you just as quick as you can say fuck them and you can all be dumped to the bottom of the sea.

I base my opinion on my knowledge of the religions. I've studied both. Read the New Testament and read the Quran. Compare Jesus and Mohammed. Find out the facts for yourself.

I guess you could not find any logical response so you resorted to what most liberals do: cursing and name calling. Point is, Islam still is crap evil. Point is, Christianity is love.

:rofl:

yea.. 500 years of European history says christianity is anything but love. I guess your attention to history is about as profound as your dogma-infused interest in science.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

The Bible does not decree mass murder of non-Christians.

The Quran decrees mass murder of infidels.

Now, you know, dummy.

There is no excuse for allowing Radical Islam to teach Satan Worship all across Europe.

In the United States, the various state militias will start eliminating any Radical Islamic Imman who brings his religion of Satan Worship to America.

Europe needs the equivalent of the State Militias in the United States to take action. Right now the only ones who have shown that they are brave enough are the skin head gangs. I applaud them their efforts. But we need more REAL men to step forward. Aren't there any Fascists in France any more.

Damn, people, let's get going. The life you save may be your mothers or your daughters. Remember as we say in the US Militias, the only good Radical Islamic is a dead Radical Islamic. Send them to meet their God Satan. Do it in a hurry.

That's fair enough, providing, of course, the same applies to the equally evil RADICAL CHRISTIANS. I'm all for starting with you. After all, you are some motherfucking religious fanatic every bit as disgusting as the islamic fundamentalists you talk of.

There is no excuse for allowing Radical Islam to teach Satan Worship all across Europe.

In the United States, the various state militias will start eliminating any Radical Islamic Imman who brings his religion of Satan Worship to America.

Europe needs the equivalent of the State Militias in the United States to take action. Right now the only ones who have shown that they are brave enough are the skin head gangs. I applaud them their efforts. But we need more REAL men to step forward. Aren't there any Fascists in France any more.

Damn, people, let's get going. The life you save may be your mothers or your daughters. Remember as we say in the US Militias, the only good Radical Islamic is a dead Radical Islamic. Send them to meet their God Satan. Do it in a hurry.

That's fair enough, providing, of course, the same applies to the equally evil RADICAL CHRISTIANS. I'm all for starting with you. After all, you are some motherfucking religious fanatic every bit as disgusting as the islamic fundamentalists you talk of.

The Bible doesn't preach radical Christianity.
The Quran preaches radical Islam.

And.............? An evil fundamentalist is an evil fundamentalist, whichever fucking book he reads or doesn't read!

And.............? An evil fundamentalist is an evil fundamentalist, whichever fucking book he reads or doesn't read!

And, Christians are not threatening jihad against the world, genius.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Funny how bigots have the same old stock answers. :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Funny how bigots have the same old stock answers. :lol:

Funny, how dummies like you run out of gas so soon.

Sputter away, clueless one.

Lol! Gas is the one thing your kind is full of! Here you are talking about evil muslim fundamentalists and jihad in a thread where the op advocates a Christian version of the same. What were you saying about clueless? Seems you are a master of clueless! :lol:

Lol! Gas is the one thing your kind is full of! Here you are talking about evil muslim fundamentalists and jihad in a thread where the op advocates a Christian version of the same. What were you saying about clueless? Seems you are a master of clueless! :lol:

You're not intelligent enough to discern among religious ideologies. Only Islam ordains mass murder.

You're not intelligent enough to discern among religious ideologies. Only Islam ordains mass murder.

And what does the OP advocate. Intelligence doesn't come into this pal. Blind bigotry is the norm with you and your ilk. Attack me all you want. Your argument has been blown out of the water. Childish insults won't change that one little bit. Doesn't change the fact that christian fundamentalists advocating death and destruction are every bit as obnoxious as islamic fundamentalists.

And what does the OP advocate. Intelligence doesn't come into this pal. Blind bigotry is the norm with you and your ilk. Attack me all you want. Your argument has been blown out of the water. Childish insults won't change that one little bit. Doesn't change the fact that christian fundamentalists advocating death and destruction are every bit as obnoxious as islamic fundamentalists.

You're way out of your depth. Do yourself a favor and run along.

What's up pal? Run out of gas! :lol:

What's up pal? Run out of gas! :lol:

The sandbox awaits you. Play with the other mental midgets.

The sandbox awaits you. Play with the other mental midgets.

Tell you what big boy. Let us have your comments on the op. Prove that it isn't you who is the mental midget here.

When you get a clue about Islam, then, you can play with the adults.

Thank you Marc. You prove my point so well. Nothing to say except mouth flapping nonentities. Now why am I not surprised. :lol:

With so little of relevance to say on these boards, you really should attempt to improve on your attempts at insults. They're pretty damned lame too! :lol:

Goodbye.

Tell you what big boy. Let us have your comments on the op. Prove that it isn't you who is the mental midget here.

Thank you Marc. You prove my point so well. Nothing to say except mouth flapping nonentities. Now why am I not surprised. :lol:

With so little of relevance to say on these boards, you really should attempt to improve on your attempts at insults. They're pretty damned lame too! :lol:

Goodbye.

You're done.

Goodbye.

You're done.

Another post of quality from the board's mouth flapper! Still no comment on the op then Marc? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back