Fav Werewolf or Vampire movies ??

Anything with Keanu Reeves is #1...;) and agree Stoker's Dracula is the best. While I'm not a fan of most documentaries I like the Rise of Empires Ottoman on Netflix.
Does ottoman also show the Bzy Empure
Is it that great

Does ottoman also show the Bzy Empure
Is it that great

Here's what's listed as the story line.

Storyline​

The rise of the Ottoman Empire, focusing on the reign of Sultan Mehmed II. Season 1 concentrates on the siege of Constantinople in 1453. The second season focuses on Mehmed's friendship and ultimately war with the ruler of Wallachia, Vlad Dracula.—grantss

I was more of a Dr. Phibes kinda Movie Guy back in the golden era of scary movies ( I was weaned on “ The Haunting ( Original) “ & “The Legend of Hell House”

Night Watch (2004). The Vampires, Shape-shifters and all the staff.

The delicate balance of terror between light and darkness and the consequences of the disbalance.

Salem's lot (Stephen King) was released as a TV series but it was a top notch scary movie. The sequel was junk. "Wolf" with Jack Nicholson was a pretty good werewolf movie.
Horror is not really my genre. Any that I have seen was always to make another happy. I have seen many such films but less than most people. I am not sure I have ever seen a werewolf movie. I will how ever watch King or Kuntz of my own volition. I enjoyed Odd Thomas by Kuntz. Not aware of any of the other books that have been made into a movie. I have read almost all of King and a good share of Kuntz. Rarely do the movies live upto the books. I am told to try out Voniget.Not sure that is spelled right. Have not tried it yet. I always have February off from work. I will catch up on cinema and reading next February. Plan to find some Voniget then.

“ The Keep” ( Nazis encounter a Demon trapped in a Fortress in the Balkans ) “ What Waits Below” ( Military & Scientists encounter cave dwelling humanoids in South America ) “ The Island “ ( Creepy movie about 18th Century Pirate Colony throwback holdouts on an isolated Island in Caribbean attacking Unsuspecting Boaters in 1980 ) In the Horror Genre there are Gems out there

30 Days of Night is scary.

Lost Boys and Interview with a Vampire were good movies.

And the one where the redhead reconstitutes Dracula with blood, that was scary to me once upon a time.

Probably "Return of Dracula"?

Horror is not really my genre. Any that I have seen was always to make another happy. I have seen many such films but less than most people. I am not sure I have ever seen a werewolf movie. I will how ever watch King or Kuntz of my own volition. I enjoyed Odd Thomas by Kuntz. Not aware of any of the other books that have been made into a movie. I have read almost all of King and a good share of Kuntz. Rarely do the movies live upto the books. I am told to try out Voniget.Not sure that is spelled right. Have not tried it yet. I always have February off from work. I will catch up on cinema and reading next February. Plan to find some Voniget then.
Do you mean Koontz?

Night Watch (2004). The Vampires, Shape-shifters and all the staff.

The delicate balance of terror between light and darkness and the consequences of the disbalance.

Happened All Around Me in Vietnam, As If I Were in a Black Box

The death-drenched Russian film White Tiger about a supernatural Nazi tank was quite engrossing, although it is hard to understand what it was trying to say.

Last edited:
Happened All Around Me in Vietnam, As If I Were in a Black Box

The death-drenched Russian film White Tiger about a supernatural Nazi tank was quite engrossing, although it is hard to understand what it was trying to say.
Anyway it's neither about vampires, nor about werewolves. Just a bit of mystery.

Talking about Russian vampire movies, just recalled Kitchenblock.

It seems for me that it was partly inspired by Stranger Things. Teenagers story, nostalgie about 80-th, and so on...

I thought Dog Soldiers and Lost Boys were kool

Any you love that are scary and good as well

Thx
My favorite vampire/werewolf movie would be Vampire Academy (2014). For TV series, it would be Legacies (2018-2022).

Forum List

Back