Radical Black Group, Color of Change, Threatening Corporations

Executive director of Color of Change, Rashad Robinson said “These companies have a choice right now, a history-making choice. Do they want riots brought to us by Coca-Cola?”
Not a threat and not in the petition. If you said "if Hillary gets elected President then the terrorists are going to kill us all" does that mean that you're threatening to kill us all with terrorism if Hillary wins?

I'll tell you what rube retards! Steven_R and protectionist

If Coca Cola does not withdraw it's $70,000 and people begin rioting against Coca Cola in say, the next year from right now, I will quit the forum and/or you can choose my avatar and sig line for a year. If NOBODY riots against Coca Cola in the next year, then I get to choose your signature and avi for a year. Will you make that bet?

If Coca Cola does not withdraw it's $70,000 and people begin rioting against Coca Cola in say, the next year from right now, I will quit the forum and/or you can choose my avatar and sig line for a year. If NOBODY riots against Coca Cola in the next year, then I get to choose your signature and avi for a year. Will you make that bet?
We don't have to do anything. YOU are the one who screwed up here, by not reading the information, and then posting while UNINFORMED. You get your shit together, and they'll be no problem. I've wasted enough of my time on your screwups, now.

A fabricated lie. If you look at the poll results, nowhere is it broken down by race.
Another example of your failure to check information before posting. It IS mentioned by race. At 2:34 of the video. You are one of the worst posters I've ever seen. Very irresponsible.

We don't have to do anything. YOU are the one who screwed up here, by not reading the information, and then posting while UNINFORMED. You get your shit together, and they'll be no problem. I've wasted enough of my time on your screwups, now.
So you don't really believe what you're saying. Thank you.

A fabricated lie. If you look at the poll results, nowhere is it broken down by race.
Another example of your failure to check information before posting. It IS mentioned by race. At 2:34 of the video. You are one of the worst posters I've ever seen. Very irresponsible.
Yes they repeat a lie that is not backed up by numbers. You should have no problem posting the numbers then.

Nobody is going to riot because that group is a bunch of pussies. But that isn't the point. As soon as they threatened to riot if Coke didn't cave into their demands, Coke should have sent Trump a huge check just out of principle and told the world exactly why they were doing it.

Knuckling under to groups like these just encourages them to keep up with their threats.

Nobody is going to riot because that group is a bunch of pussies. But that isn't the point. As soon as they threatened to riot if Coke didn't cave into their demands, Coke should have sent Trump a huge check just out of principle and told the world exactly why they were doing it.

Knuckling under to groups like these just encourages them to keep up with their threats.
Another conservative, caught in a lie, won't put their money where their mouth is.

Yes they repeat a lie that is not backed up by numbers. You should have no problem posting the numbers then.
It's not a lie. But that's always the Democrats defense mechanism, You can believe what you choose to believe. And you want numbers ? How about these >> GOP candidates out voted Democrats 5 to 4 in the primaries up to now.:biggrin: Same thing will happen in November.

Another conservative, caught in a lie, won't put their money where their mouth is.
So that's another tactic you use when you're caught not checking the information, and coming in here as an ignorant ass-clown. You lie by saying everyone else is lying. You're a waste of our time.

So the stupid liberal media thinks it's accomplishing something by going around posting lies about Hispanics, and whom they support. In the meantime, it all for naught, as Democrats have been trounced at the ballot box by Republicans, who have scored much higher vote counts (with the help of Hispanics)

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Last edited:
It's not a lie. But that's always the Democrats defense mechanism, You can believe what you choose to believe. And you want numbers ? How about these >> GOP candidates out voted Democrats 5 to 4 in the primaries up to now.:biggrin: Same thing will happen in November.
A poll is taken. 90% of the people in the poll are not Hispanic. The poll is reported as if the poll only included Hispanics. The report is a shameless lie.

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Total Democrat Primary Popular Votes >>> 21,951,362

Total Republican Primary Popular Votes >>> 27,061,810 (LANDSLIDE)

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A poll is taken. 90% of the people in the poll are not Hispanic. The poll is reported as if the poll only included Hispanics. The report is a shameless lie.
"AS if" ? That's just in your mind.

PS - you're WAAAAAY OFF TOPIC. and I'm not going to participate in you derailing the thread from it's topic. If you continue, I'll report that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back