Racist trash attacks little girl - no shocks there

‘I feel confused, scared’: Man cuts off girl’s hijab with scissors near Toronto school

Trump must be so proud. When you give voice to the worst in society there can be no shocks when they respond.
Toronto is in Canada.

Thank you for schooling Tommy where Toronto is, and that Donald Trump isn't the President of Canada. :laugh:
As we can all see, geography must not be part of this wonderful education liberals claim we are all lacking! ;)

Why am I'm not surprised that the left will try to pin every single racist act on the planet on Trump? Fucking lunatics...

On the plus side, they clearly see him as the leader of the world :p

‘I feel confused, scared’: Man cuts off girl’s hijab with scissors near Toronto school

Trump must be so proud. When you give voice to the worst in society there can be no shocks when they respond.
Toronto is in Canada.
Well done sparky.

Education in Wales is something of an embarrassment. Your comments certainly confirm how ignorant you are. For those who don't know, Tommy is Welsh.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-38208738

Trump controls the world. There is nothing in the world beyond his grasp.
trump_dictator.jpg

Toronto is in Canada.
Well done sparky.

Education in Wales is something of an embarrassment. Your comments certainly confirm how ignorant you are. For those who don't know, Tommy is Welsh.

Pisa: Wales does worse than rest of UK

Trump is to blame for the failure of education in Wales too.

Trump is the poster boy for pig shit thick racists. His influence spreads.

And that's the entirety of Leftist thought today.

Keep saying it over and over again, and hope there are enough people stupid enough to believe you, that you can win.

Your anti-racist witch hunt bullshit is what your young girls were raped, tortured and enslaved by muslims while your cops and social workers knew and did nothing.

You support the same paradigm that caused and very likely is still causing such atrocities.

You are the monster here.

I hope you're right Tommy, it's time for the entire planet to stop the PC farce and start being real people with real solutions to the worlds problems instead of spewing bullshit that "sounds good" but does nothing to improve the plight of actual people.

Forum List

Back