Racist Patriot players won't meet with Trump

Then 2 football players will miss out on an opportunity not shared by many. Their loss.
Yeah, who wouldnt want a story about meeting the president? I got to "meet" Bush senior and Reagan, which really just means i got to say hello and shake their hands, but its still cool as fuck that i got to do it. I brag about it every chance i get, like right now. :cool:

Unfortunately the only president I got to meet was Carter,but the highlight was that I got to meet him in the White house since my stepmom was head of security.
Even better I got to fly a Helicopter simulator at Bollings.

Then 2 football players will miss out on an opportunity not shared by many. Their loss.
Yeah, who wouldnt want a story about meeting the president? I got to "meet" Bush senior and Reagan, which really just means i got to say hello and shake their hands, but its still cool as fuck that i got to do it. I brag about it every chance i get, like right now. :cool:

Unfortunately the only president I got to meet was Carter,but the highlight was that I got to meet him in the White house since my stepmom was head of security.
Even better I got to fly a Helicopter simulator at Bollings.
Hmm, your story is much better than mine, but it's Carter we're talking about. You know what, fuck it, I'll give it to you anyway.

Nothing says they have to meet with Trump or anyone else.

Its their loss though. Not everyone gets asked the WH to see the President.

Hope the rest of the team enjoys themselves.
Personally, I would prefer that agitated ass hats not see the PResident.

Why waste Trumps time with Snowflakes?

I have always been disappointed in those medal of honor winners that accepted their medals from obama. They had so much courage, but not enough to spit on the six legged creature that sent them into battle.

Figure these people ever tire of projecting their racist ways on others? Perhaps they're just rock dumb.

2 Patriots players won’t visit Trump White House

Well we all cheered when some MLB players did it to Obama.

I think it is petty and there rational shows why they are football players!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

True.

This, however, is a much more valid demonstration than raising a fist during the national anthem.

For that, FUck them.

Hey, Has anyone heard if NFL ratings are still in the toilet?

NFL sucks

College football rules

GEAUX TIGERS

-Geaux

Figure these people ever tire of projecting their racist ways on others? Perhaps they're just rock dumb.

True.

This, however, is a much more valid demonstration than raising a fist during the national anthem.

For that, FUck them.

They have significantly dropped but still strong

The players keep dissing the vast majority of the fans, and they won't stay that way.

True.

For that, FUck them.

NFL sucks

College football rules

GEAUX TIGERS

-Geaux

white supremacist trumpsters are funny

so much ignorance in one group :cuckoo:

once again, for the ignorant..... it is not racist to refuse to tolerate the orange one's racism.

sorry, the world doesn't run on breitbart's bigotry. you should probably get over that.

I challenge you to support your bat shit crazy claim that Trump is Racist.

You race baiting ass.

True.

For that, FUck them.

NFL sucks

College football rules

GEAUX TIGERS

-Geaux

white supremacist trumpsters are funny

so much ignorance in one group :cuckoo:

What does white supremacist have to do with not liking the NFL?

-Geaux

Nothing says they have to meet with Trump or anyone else.

Its their loss though. Not everyone gets asked the WH to see the President.

Hope the rest of the team enjoys themselves.
Personally, I would prefer that agitated ass hats not see the PResident.

Why waste Trumps time with Snowflakes?
In 30 days liberals will be saying that Trump wouldn't allow black players to attend.

In 30 days liberals will be saying that Trump wouldn't allow black players to attend.
Yes, because his policies are intentionally so racist that they felt unsafe at the White House or some similar such gibberish.

The Democrats have zero respect for honesty, Truth, the obvious written law and anything else that might impede the ideological warfare.

Forum List

Back