Racist Patriot players won't meet with Trump

DUDE! Your picture of the future first woman president is disturbing. Someone shadowed her boob, and turned it into a torpedo. Real is better. Here, use this one:
ivanka-trump-hot-2.jpg

Last edited:
Figure these people ever tire of projecting their racist ways on others? Perhaps they're just rock dumb.

2 Patriots players won’t visit Trump White House

Well we all cheered when some MLB players did it to Obama.

I think it is petty and there rational shows why they are football players!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

True.

This, however, is a much more valid demonstration than raising a fist during the national anthem.

For that, FUck them.

Hey, Has anyone heard if NFL ratings are still in the toilet?

Nothing says they have to meet with Trump or anyone else.

Its their loss though. Not everyone gets asked the WH to see the President.

Hope the rest of the team enjoys themselves.

Then 2 football players will miss out on an opportunity not shared by many. Their loss.
Yeah, who wouldnt want a story about meeting the president? I got to "meet" Bush senior and Reagan, which really just means i got to say hello and shake their hands, but its still cool as fuck that i got to do it. I brag about it every chance i get, like right now. :cool:

Snowflakes tried to make the Super Bowl political.

Patriots = Deplorables
Falcons = Snowflakes

The outcome says it all. :badgrin:

Clearly, God hates snowflakes.

Next up for snowflakes to lose?

March madness...Villanova is predominately Caucasian, and doing very well....therefore they are evil racists and must lose according to snowflakes who are sending out HAM RADIO transmissions from their underground bunker safe spaces where they will be hiding for the next 8 years.

That means VILLANOVA will win AGAIN....like they did LAST YEAR.

There has never been one prez in my lifetime that I would even consider shaking hands with much less go visit. So I wish teams would quit going there.... Stick it.

Figure these people ever tire of projecting their racist ways on others? Perhaps they're just rock dumb.

2 Patriots players won’t visit Trump White House

Well we all cheered when some MLB players did it to Obama.

I think it is petty and there rational shows why they are football players!

True.

This, however, is a much more valid demonstration than raising a fist during the national anthem.

For that, FUck them.

Hey, Has anyone heard if NFL ratings are still in the toilet?

They have significantly dropped but still strong

There has never been one prez in my lifetime that I would even consider shaking hands with much less go visit. So I wish teams would quit going there.... Stick it.

I would be honored and shakes hands with any of them. As the leader of my country they deserve that respect, even Obama and Carter!

Forum List

Back