Racist, kkk flag flying on NorthWestern University campus......

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

So, you consider black Homo sapiens to be completely different species than white Homo sapiens?

Do you have a link for that racism?

I have linked to the racist statements by black lies matter.....go back through this thread.....any other group doing and saying those things would be banned from the campus...
My experience is that peaceful protests turn into riots when riot police come in to start a riot.

I guess that is why they are called riot police.
. Good grief... No they are called Riot Control Police, and they are called in to stop a riot not to start one. Of course you knew that didn't you ?
. Anyone can cherry pick. Didn't watch the video, but I know what you are up to here. Up to no good.

What am I up to?

I have linked to the racist statements by black lies matter.....go back through this thread.....any other group doing and saying those things would be banned from the campus...
My experience is that peaceful protests turn into riots when riot police come in to start a riot.

. Good grief... No they are called Riot Control Police, and they are called in to stop a riot not to start one. Of course you knew that didn't you ?
. Anyone can cherry pick. Didn't watch the video, but I know what you are up to here. Up to no good.

What am I up to?
No Good.:welcome:

I am just saying that they have the right to promote their own political agenda.

Yep......I agree...they are free to be racist all day long....but if the University of Northwestern is going to engage in promoting racism...there federal funding should be stripped.
Do you have a link for that racism?

wrong.....the riots start when the protestors decide to burn and loot.....and when the weak politicians pull the police back.....
Usually the rioters infiltrate into the peaceful protesters and then start their looting and arson when the peaceful protesters all go home.

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

So, you consider black Homo sapiens to be completely different species than white Homo sapiens?

So if I hold a sign that says "Save the Whales" that means I think dolphin lives are worthless.

BLM means that there is a problem with black men being killed without much concern. It does not ONLY black lives matter.

The Illinois university is allowing a racist kkk flag to fly on their campus......the black kkk, black lies matter flag is proudly displayed over one of the buildings on campus, despite the racism of the group, black lies matter and the violence associated with the group, from riots to the murder of police officers........

Black Lives Matter flag flies above Norris, launching two weeks of programming

A Black Lives Matter flag was raised over Norris University Center on Tuesday morning, kicking off two weeks of student-organized and administration-backed programming on the state of black lives and the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States.
Wow, another asswipe who does not understand the BLM movement. Smart people. like those at Northwestern, understand what it means.

The KKK is a Trump loving organization.
You are what we refer to as a useful tool. Too stupid to understand the very garbage you profess.

Fuck the BLM movement.

BLM is a terrorist organization.
Donald Trump is a terrorist organization.
Nice comeback...NOT.

BLM operates exactly like a terrorist organization. It follows a radical ideology and incites hatred, violence, and terror.
Donald Trump incited hatred & violence. He suggest that if Hillary won that a second amendment option might be needed.

Wanting the deaths of young black men without any concern by the law is not radical It is American.

BLM is a terrorist organization.
Donald Trump is a terrorist organization.
Nice comeback...NOT.

BLM operates exactly like a terrorist organization. It follows a radical ideology and incites hatred, violence, and terror.
Donald Trump incited hatred & violence. He suggest that if Hillary won that a second amendment option might be needed.

Wanting the deaths of young black men without any concern by the law is not radical It is American.
You of course are lying because everyone the left accused Trump of, they were the ones guilty of it. BLM should be outlawed.

Nope....black lives matter is a racist, hate group....they have inspired violence all around the country, from riots, and attacks on police.....

Okay, guy... so saying, "Hands up, don't shoot" is racist... even though we have cops shooting unarmed black kids... just pointing it out is racist. Got it.
. When used "hands up don't shoot", it was specific to Mike Brown in which ended up being a lie. The adopting of this lie showed that anything should be used to push an agenda that goes way farther than any of the cases that are being properly investigated and worked through the justice system as they should be. The actual allowance of the group to go far beyond the the specific cases in which the protest were supposed to be about, showed that the group was more about pushing their agenda and a narrative by way of the usage of these cases, than it was about seeking justice. The lies had to be stretched for over a mile in order to do this, and they were willing to do it. It also has shown that Barak Obama was more about uncivilized protest than he was about law & order in this country. Now there is the blood of innocent dead cops on his hands.

Nope....black lives matter is a racist, hate group....they have inspired violence all around the country, from riots, and attacks on police.....

Okay, guy... so saying, "Hands up, don't shoot" is racist... even though we have cops shooting unarmed black kids... just pointing it out is racist. Got it.
Hands up was incitement and a fake narrarative of something that never happened. But, "wadda we want? Dead cops! when do we want it? Now!" wasn't.

Hands up was incitement and a fake narrarative of something that never happened. But, "wadda we want? Dead cops! when do we want it? Now!" wasn't.
. Yep... I am for justice, and I will lock arms with anyone seeking justice in the truth, but false narratives, lies and agenda's turn me off big time. I am against bad cops, and if I see a video that boils my blood, it doesn't make me think that all cops are bad, but it sure will make me angry that a police officer would be abusing their position of trust in such a way that puts citizens at risk.

And as has been pointed out.. .that didn't fucking happen....the black people who witnessed the attack on the police officer testified that it did not happen...the kid put his head down and charged the officer.....

It was a lie, black lies matter is based in lies......and it is a racist organization and sympathizers with that group have murdered police officers.....officers who were not shooting anyone......

Forum List

Back