Racist, kkk flag flying on NorthWestern University campus......

Imagine the stink if Northwestern put up an "All Lives Matter" flag....or an "Unborn Lives Matter" flag........do you think they will do that.......?

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

BLM is about the killing of young black men by police or others & having no or little investigation. Like Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman kills him & police just believe Zimerman's story, they don't even bother with proper protocol. A black guy selling illegal cigarettes is killed by police & nothing.

Just like "Save the Whales" does not mean they are the only lives that matter, BLM does not mean just black lives mater.

And your post demonstrates the lies that are the foundation of black lies matter......did you even watch the trial of George Zimmerman, do you see the evidence presented? and the guy selling cigarettes, a criminal with a long record who refused to comply with police and who died due to his bad health, not what the police did...

All of the black lies matter martyrs are low level street thugs who engaged in violence, or attacked or resisted the police who gave them lawful orders......the entire black lies matter was created on lies.......

No they were not all thugs...a man stealing cigarettes is not a thug nor the people just pulled over and shot..Since the cameras have been used we have seen some ass mean cops too that use their cop identity to be a racist, you know that.

Nope....the guy was selling cigarettes illegally, in a democrat city that made selling those cigarettes illegal...democrats screwing over blacks again.......and he refused to put his hands behind his back, and refused to obey lawful orders by the police......

Everyone of blacks used to create the black lies matter movement were thugs.....attacking people or police or breaking the law.....

It is not KKK , but unless it is a all black school I feel a all life's matter is more appropriate otherwise what message it that saying to the kids.
The complaint you and other make about BLM with the all lives matter is like the following.

Its like driving down the road & seeing a man holding a "Save the Whales" sign. You slam on the brakes & scream, all life matters.

BLM is about the killing of young black men by police or others & having no or little investigation. Like Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman kills him & police just believe Zimerman's story, they don't even bother with proper protocol. A black guy selling illegal cigarettes is killed by police & nothing.

Just like "Save the Whales" does not mean they are the only lives that matter, BLM does not mean just black lives mater.

And your post demonstrates the lies that are the foundation of black lies matter......did you even watch the trial of George Zimmerman, do you see the evidence presented? and the guy selling cigarettes, a criminal with a long record who refused to comply with police and who died due to his bad health, not what the police did...

All of the black lies matter martyrs are low level street thugs who engaged in violence, or attacked or resisted the police who gave them lawful orders......the entire black lies matter was created on lies.......

No they were not all thugs...a man stealing cigarettes is not a thug nor the people just pulled over and shot..Since the cameras have been used we have seen some ass mean cops too that use their cop identity to be a racist, you know that.

Oh...do you mean the "Gentle Giant" who black witnesses stated charged the police officer after trying to grab his gun...do you mean that thug?

This is the fault of the white students at this school and the white alumni. Change schools. Stop supporting this school. Make it hurt in the wallet.

black lies matter leadership supports the violence of it's supporters....

DeRay Mckesson: All Actions of Black Lives Matter Rioters Are Justified

Wednesday, Black Lives Matter’s most prominent leader DeRay Mckesson toldUPROXX that the violent actions of the movement’s rioters are justified, since "people take to the streets as a last resort."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, ‘People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" stated Mckesson.

Specifically prefacing her question with the recent violent and racist rioting in Milwaukee, which she referred to euphemistically as "recent Milwaukee unrest," UPROXX interviewer Kimberly Ricci asked if Mckesson was bothered by the term "riot," as he was apparently partial to the term "protest."

Since many Black Lives Matter’s "peaceful protests" have undeniably turned into vicious riots, where arson, physical violence and chants of death to cops have become staples, Mckesson decided that his best response was to justify the rioters, instead of simply disavowing them and their reprehensible acts.

"What I know to be true is that people should not have had to feel like the only way for them being heard is by being in the street," justified Mckesson. "And that is true across the country. I said that about Ferguson, I say that about Baltimore, I say that about Minneapolis, Chicago, every city in the country where people have taken to the streets."

Mckesson continued his defense: "Remember, people take to the streets as a last resort," he insisted. "They’ve made the phone call, they’ve tweeted, they’ve emailed, they’ve tried. And by the time people are in the street, it is because there is no other option."

The leader then granted troubling blanket amnesty for all acts at the protests-turned-riots, since it’s supposedly society’s fault that rioters are even "there in the first place."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, 'People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" he stated.

El Trumpo said violence was OK & even offered to pay legal fees for the violence by his ultra stupid followers.

Where is you bitching about this?

Wait, that was a white guy telling white people that violence was OK. Right?
Violence in defence of violence ? That's what your crying about ?? The justice system is based upon each case being tried, and weighted upon the facts, and then a jury makes it's determination based upon the facts in each case. The idea that groups in their entirety are somehow immune from the same justice that 99.9% of the nation gets, umm is just crazy. It opens up Pandora's box, and throws the nations laws into chaos. We cannot have chaos or anarchy like we have been having, so get used to having the justice system work it out again, because this vigilante justice is over. The 1% are the groups that think they are immune from the same justice system we are all subjected to, and that is unexceptable. If there are injustices in the system, then we can appeal the case, and also work to change out the individuals who are causing the system not to work. I think we just did that by electing Trump over Hillary.

Last edited:
the black KKK?

Yes, insisting that cops not shoot unarmed black children is just the same as lynching black folks.

No, really.

Does that also apply to Blacks murdering Blacks?
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but most whites that are murdered are murdered by other whites. Your point?
5 Facts That Shatter the Myth of 'Black-on-Black' Crime

Burst MY bubble? I said nothing at all concerning whites murdering anyone at all. You unable to read?

black lies matter leadership supports the violence of it's supporters....

DeRay Mckesson: All Actions of Black Lives Matter Rioters Are Justified

Wednesday, Black Lives Matter’s most prominent leader DeRay Mckesson toldUPROXX that the violent actions of the movement’s rioters are justified, since "people take to the streets as a last resort."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, ‘People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" stated Mckesson.

Specifically prefacing her question with the recent violent and racist rioting in Milwaukee, which she referred to euphemistically as "recent Milwaukee unrest," UPROXX interviewer Kimberly Ricci asked if Mckesson was bothered by the term "riot," as he was apparently partial to the term "protest."

Since many Black Lives Matter’s "peaceful protests" have undeniably turned into vicious riots, where arson, physical violence and chants of death to cops have become staples, Mckesson decided that his best response was to justify the rioters, instead of simply disavowing them and their reprehensible acts.

"What I know to be true is that people should not have had to feel like the only way for them being heard is by being in the street," justified Mckesson. "And that is true across the country. I said that about Ferguson, I say that about Baltimore, I say that about Minneapolis, Chicago, every city in the country where people have taken to the streets."

Mckesson continued his defense: "Remember, people take to the streets as a last resort," he insisted. "They’ve made the phone call, they’ve tweeted, they’ve emailed, they’ve tried. And by the time people are in the street, it is because there is no other option."

The leader then granted troubling blanket amnesty for all acts at the protests-turned-riots, since it’s supposedly society’s fault that rioters are even "there in the first place."

"So when I think about anything that happens when people are in the street, I always start by saying, 'People should not have had to have been there in the first place,'" he stated.

El Trumpo said violence was OK & even offered to pay legal fees for the violence by his ultra stupid followers.

Where is you bitching about this?

Wait, that was a white guy telling white people that violence was OK. Right?

Here we go again, he never said that. Trump said there was a report about someone in attendance at his rally was planning to throw tomatoes at him, and he said if anyone saw them fixing to throw something at him to hit them and he would pay there legal bills.
Now put that in your hard heads and smoke it.
Damn BLM, and snow flakes are just alike, not a brain between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the black KKK?

Yes, insisting that cops not shoot unarmed black children is just the same as lynching black folks.

No, really.

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but most whites that are murdered are murdered by other whites. Your point?
What does whites murdering whites have to do with black on black violence or crime ?

The Illinois university is allowing a racist kkk flag to fly on their campus......the black kkk, black lies matter flag is proudly displayed over one of the buildings on campus, despite the racism of the group, black lies matter and the violence associated with the group, from riots to the murder of police officers........

Black Lives Matter flag flies above Norris, launching two weeks of programming

A Black Lives Matter flag was raised over Norris University Center on Tuesday morning, kicking off two weeks of student-organized and administration-backed programming on the state of black lives and the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States.
Wow, another asswipe who does not understand the BLM movement. Smart people. like those at Northwestern, understand what it means.

The KKK is a Trump loving organization.
BLM is purely segregationist. You're brainwashed.
Even obama says race is a social construct.

the black KKK?

No, really.

Yeah...you morons like to say that.....but blacks kill more blacks, whites and hispanics than whites kill whites, blacks and hispanics.........nice dodge though...

Until you morons accept that democrat welfare policies have destroyed the black family and created young males who will murder without remorse, we will never save those kids.....

Imagine the stink if Northwestern put up an "All Lives Matter" flag....or an "Unborn Lives Matter" flag........do you think they will do that.......?
A person with a "All lives matter" flag would identity someone too stupid to understand BLM.

Oh, the stains support racism. Good news.
They always have.

Despite how angry Democrats have been this year, nothing compares to how angry they were when the Republicans forced them to free their black slaves.

The point, you stupid shit, was it took the feds to get a trial.

You have zero concept of BLM is about & every post you makes proves it.

Then, you are sofa king stupid you think only low life thugs have been gunned down by the police.Like that kid with a toy gun?

Forum List

Back