"Racist" joke about michelle O gets rodeo in trouble

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

You know because rodeo announcers have a long history of professionalism, class, dignity, etc.

In the last 4 + years the whole meaning of "Racist" has been watered down by abuse and misuse. It no longer carries much meaning and is very difficult to define.

What the announcer said was wrong, whether it's true or not, whether it's funny or not, he should have known that it might cost him his job. It IS free speech and it IS his right to exercise it, but as someone already said; free speech is not consequence-free speech. Never has been, never should be.

I'm free to say anything I want to, my employer is free to fire me for it if he wants to.

Like the great Bruce Campbell once said: "Shop smart, shop s mart..."

If someone has some real beef with ANY candidate and their family stand your ass up. If you're not willing to say it to their face then go the fuck home--because you're just jerking off.

I've talked a lot of shit--but I'm not going to go face to face.

Ugly, schmugly, if you mean it, really, really mean it: then say it to their face.

It makes a world of difference when you actually have to say it to their face.

So, from now on: all people are beautiful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ]Best *one liners* Army of Darkness - YouTube[/ame]

Let's all play nice.

Damn it.

:eusa_eh:

In other words: PEOPLE CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

om2.gif

If someone has some real beef with ANY candidate and their family stand your ass up. If you're not willing to say it to their face then go the fuck home--because you're just jerking off.

Ugly, schmugly, if you mean it, really, really mean it: then say it to their face.

Best *one liners* Army of Darkness - YouTube

Let's all play nice.

Damn it.

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids:badgrin:

Best *one liners* Army of Darkness - YouTube

Let's all play nice.

Damn it.

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids:badgrin:

Yes, but...

raw-milk-bottle-the-standard-org.jpg

:thup:

:D

Forum List

Back