"Racist" joke about michelle O gets rodeo in trouble

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

Actually that is a bit racist.

But more then fair....:badgrin:

I wonder how many Rodeo clowns just joined the no-fly list?

• Banned
I notice the mods have given this thread an "old" rating just a minute after i started it.!!! Anything to keep down the conservatives.

Rorschach Test

michelle-obama-ape1259387875.jpg

Do you see Racism or Humor?

Last edited:
It was inappropriate. The proper cover would be Fantasy and Science Fiction. The big mooch doesn't have a face like a monkey, but a face like an orc.

I notice the mods have given this thread an "old" rating just a minute after i started it.!!! Anything to keep down the conservatives.

:D

I did it.

And the joke was racist.

Figures.

Liberals see everything and everybody not sucking up to Obama as racist. But to give them credit, occasionally they show their kindness and tolerance by calling a conservative opinion only as "bigoted".

Last edited:
Yes, free speech...the last bastion of of freedom to be conquered by the intolerant. Who cares if a rodeo announcer told a less then polite joke. It wasn't funny, but it certainly was his right to say it...until liberals are in charge that is.

The announcer just got caught up in the moment. And it's Michelle's fault anyway. If she didn't have an ass bigger than most rodeo animals he never would have thought to mention her.

Yes, free speech...the last bastion of of freedom to be conquered by the intolerant. Who cares if a rodeo announcer told a less then polite joke. It wasn't funny, but it certainly was his right to say it...until liberals are in charge that is.
Apparently his boss. So it has nothing to do with free speech.

My goodness you cons aren't clever at all, are you?

If the announcer had called Anne Romney a stepford wife it would have been free speech. Criticism of Empress fat ass is the only termination offense.

Apparently his boss. So it has nothing to do with free speech.

My goodness you cons aren't clever at all, are you?

So your censorship in this thread was because you are just a fair minded asshole as opposed to a liberal one?- GOT IT.

HIS boss objected because liberal assholes made a stink out of it for PC reasons that are just absurd.

If the announcer had called Anne Romney a stepford wife it would have been free speech. Criticism of Empress fat ass is the only termination offense.

The loving left used to call Laura Bush...a Stepford Wife. Meanwhile take a peek at the looks of some of those on the left if we're going to go down that road.

gotta love those low life people that feel that they need to coment on someones face or body. My I though grown ups were suppose to act like adults and not children.

gotta love those low life people that feel that they need to coment on someones face or body. My I though grown ups were suppose to act like adults and not children.

Take a look at your avatar before you talk about being an adult...bye. You had your one chance today as well.

Forum List

Back