"Racist" joke about michelle O gets rodeo in trouble

The joke can be misconstrude either way. Not surprising that fellow caucasian question: "What's the big deal freedom of speech?" Apparently all speech isn't free.

National Geographic is famous for pictures of wild animals, such as afros.

[There's nothing dangerous about having a sense of decency. I didnt' say prohibit.. I said women and children should be off limits. There's a HUGE difference.

But you loved it when libs called laura busha stepford wife.

WTF are you talking about??? I don't "love it" when any First Lady is insulted and I made that quite clear. Some of you dingbats need a serious lesson in reading comprehension.

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

How would you like it if someone told an audience that they thought someone you loved was ugly? Its offensive. You may not think Mrs. Obama is attractive, but attacking her weight and looks really shows what a pathetic person you really are.

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

The only fact in evidense is that your mind and your words are ugly.

I don't get it, where is the racism in that comment?

How would you like it if someone told an audience that they thought someone you loved was ugly? Its offensive. You may not think Mrs. Obama is attractive, but attacking her weight and looks really shows what a pathetic person you really are.

You do not have the right to NOT be offended.

It was a joke. Get over it.

Sorry, here comes my racial stereotype.

I find it consistently comical that whites continue to question the racism within a joke. If you're that dumb perhaps you'd be privy to know that whenever wildlife or apes or gorillas are mentioned, Africans or African-Americans are also mentioned. The joke alone whether meaning to be comical or racist still has racist undertones to it.

I find it consistently comical that whites continue to question the racism within a joke. If you're that dumb perhaps you'd be privy to know that whenever wildlife or apes or gorillas are mentioned, Africans or African-Americans are also mentioned. The joke alone whether meaning to be comical or racist still has racist undertones to it.

You think national geographic only takes pictures of Africa? Is this racist?>
ITA02.jpg

OH and by the way I have a black aunt.

Yes, free speech...the last bastion of of freedom to be conquered by the intolerant. Who cares if a rodeo announcer told a less then polite joke. It wasn't funny, but it certainly was his right to say it...until liberals are in charge that is.
Apparently his boss. So it has nothing to do with free speech.

My goodness you cons aren't clever at all, are you?

So your censorship in this thread was because you are just a fair minded asshole as opposed to a liberal one?- GOT IT.

HIS boss objected because liberal assholes made a stink out of it for PC reasons that are just absurd.

So it's just a clever name, and that's where it ends?

ITA02.jpg

Are you honestly that naive? Mentioning your aunt being black means nothing to me (no offense). After all, there are klansmen that like Michael Jackson. There are racist that watch basketball and football. Not saying your a racist but what I'm getting (which is common from my encounter with whites) is that its not racist because you either have black friends or have a relative that is black. Both are meaningless points in my humble opinion.

ITA02.jpg

Are you honestly that naive? Mentioning your aunt being black means nothing to me (no offense). After all, there are klansmen that like Michael Jackson. There are racist that watch basketball and football. Not saying your a racist but what I'm getting (which is common from my encounter with whites) is that its not racist because you either have black friends or have a relative that is black. Both are meaningless points in my humble opinion.

excuse me? You're comparing that to having a relative which happens to be black? If anyone is a racist that would be you.

How would you feel if someone came over a loud speaker said your name and said your wife and children are just plain dirt ugly.How would you feel.

Forum List

Back