"Racist" joke about michelle O gets rodeo in trouble

I've never insulted our First Lady or the Obama children.. unlike the bottom dwellers liberals who verbally assault, attack, insult conservative women and their children to include the Bush twins.. I find it beneath contempt. I happen to think Michelle Obama has served the position of First Lady with dignity and class. She reminds me of Jackie O in her fashion sense and grace. I think she's a very beautiful woman and an exceptional mother. I thought Laura Bush was exceptional as well. In fact I dare say, I've admired all of our First Ladies.. This subject should be off limits.

gotta love those low life people that feel that they need to coment on someones face or body. My I though grown ups were suppose to act like adults and not children.

And you and your fellow "adult" liberals never made a disparaging about Michelle Bachmann? Sarah Palin? Ann Coulter? Laura Bush? Monica Crowley? Laura Ingraham?

And have you ever been as righteous with your fellow Obama ass kissers as you are in this present post, when they were acting like children?

Have you thought about going back to Grade II and take a remedial course in grammar, spelling and punctuation?

I've never insulted our First Lady or the Obama children.. unlike the bottom dwellers liberals who verbally assault, attack, insult conservative women and their children to include the Bush twins.. I find it beneath contempt. I happen to think Michelle Obama has served the position of First Lady with dignity and class. She reminds me of Jackie O in her fashion sense and grace. I think she's a very beautiful woman and an exceptional mother. I thought Laura Bush was exceptional as well. In fact I dare say, I've admired all of our First Ladies.. This subject should be off limits.

Sometimes you have to pacify the children when babysitting here. It's like when you have to ride the swings in the playground to keep the child appeased.

In reality, I actually don't have a real problem with her either. Although I don't want or need her food tips.

I notice the mods have given this thread an "old" rating just a minute after i started it.!!! Anything to keep down the conservatives.

Idiot, the mods don't label threads "old" or "new." That's an automatic function of the forum, and is based on whether there have been new replies to a thread that you haven't read yet. Furthermore, idiot, this board is overwhelmingly populated by conservatives. If there was any conspiracy going on, it wouldn't be against conservatives.

Sometimes you have to pacify the children when babysitting here. It's like when you have to ride the swings in the playground to keep the child appeased.

In reality, I actually don't have a real problem with her either. Although I don't want or need her food tips.

I agree on that.. She and Michael Bloomberg are wayyy over the line in telling us what we can and cannot eat.

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

Uh...that is about as racist as you can get.

A thread full of conservatives talking about how ugly the 1st lady is, and you blame liberals? Too funny!

gotta love those low life people that feel that they need to coment on someones face or body. My I though grown ups were suppose to act like adults and not children.

Having Bart Simpson pulling his pants down as a represntative of who you are sort of puts you in that category of "grown ups that act like children".....

Last edited:

A thread full of conservatives talking about how ugly the 1st lady is, and you blame liberals? Too funny!

No, I stated liberals have attacked conservative women and trashed our kids, CONTINUALLY.. I don't condone ANYONE attacking this First Lady.. as I said, it's beneath contempt.. Go troll someone else..

you really must have wanted to bash Ladygunslinger...because what you said was a real reach....

Either that or you have a reading comprehension issue.

I agree on that.. She and Michael Bloomberg are wayyy over the line in telling us what we can and cannot eat.

Ditto :eusa_angel:

No, I stated liberals have attacked conservative women and trashed our kids, CONTINUALLY.. I don't condone ANYONE attacking this First Lady.. as I said, it's beneath contempt.. Go troll someone else..

Suuure, I can feel how outraged you are by this tread :rolleyes:

Take your pious, self righteousness and shove it. You Libs are in no position to lecture anyone on decency.

Last edited:

I honestly don't give a damn what you think.. You clearly have a cob crossed sideways inside that stank hole and think I'm an open target.. You couldn't be more mistaken.

I honestly don't give a damn what you think.. You clearly have a cob crossed sideways inside that stank hole and think I'm an open target.. You couldn't be more mistaken.

Does she (Frosty) have a corn-cobbed pipe and a button nose and 2 eyes made out of coal too?

:eusa_angel:

And conservatives do the very same thing, your point?

Does she (Frosty) have a corn-cobbed pipe and a button nose and 2 eyes made out of coal too?

:eusa_angel:

LOL! The Shrew Goons on this site always make a b-line to my posts and start a bunch of shit with me.. They can dish it out..but whine like a cat in heat when they get it back.. It's the Hag Posse. :)

Let me "resemble" that remark. :D

attachment.php

Perhaps you have difficulty reading also?? I said ALL who do it are beneath contempt. Let me state this one more time for the moronic liberal crybabies.. ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, who use women and children of our politicians, who degrade a woman or children for sport, ARE BENEATH CONTEMPT. Period. Go take a midol and fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back