"Racist" joke about michelle O gets rodeo in trouble

I don't recall this same outrage from liberals when Sarah Palin and her children, to include her Downs child were and have been brutally attacked??? Where is it???

No, I stated liberals have attacked conservative women and trashed our kids, CONTINUALLY.. I don't condone ANYONE attacking this First Lady.. as I said, it's beneath contempt.. Go troll someone else..

And conservatives do the very same thing, your point?

Perhaps you have difficulty reading also?? I said ALL who do it are beneath contempt. Let me state this one more time for the moronic liberal crybabies.. ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, who use women and children of our politicians, who degrade a woman or children for sport, ARE BENEATH CONTEMPT. Period. Go take a midol and fuck yourself.

I don't need a midol, not that time of the month.... But I think Aunt Flo might visiting you

I don't recall this same outrage from liberals when Sarah Palin and her children, to include her Downs child were and have been brutally attacked??? Where is it???

Show me where palin's downs syndrome child was attacked. It could have happened, but I don't recall ever seeing it happen. If you are referring to the Family Guy episode, wasn't it a fellow person with downs playing the part?

And conservatives do the very same thing, your point?

Perhaps you have difficulty reading also?? I said ALL who do it are beneath contempt. Let me state this one more time for the moronic liberal crybabies.. ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, who use women and children of our politicians, who degrade a woman or children for sport, ARE BENEATH CONTEMPT. Period. Go take a midol and fuck yourself.

I don't need a midol, not that time of the month.... But I think Aunt Flo might visiting you

Aunt Flo??? LMFAO

No.. I'm good but thanks for your concern.

Aunt Flo??? LMFAO

No.. I'm good but thanks for your concern.

You have never heard of it referred to as Aunt Flo?

I honestly don't give a damn what you think.. You clearly have a cob crossed sideways inside that stank hole and think I'm an open target.. You couldn't be more mistaken.

Does she (Frosty) have a corn-cobbed pipe and a button nose and 2 eyes made out of coal too?

:eusa_angel:

LOL! The Shrew Goons on this site always make a b-line to my posts and start a bunch of shit with me.. They can dish it out..but whine like a cat in heat when they get it back.. It's the Hag Posse. :)

A summary of your position.

"whaaa! Those mean girls are picking on me! Day be jelly of how purty I am!"

Does she (Frosty) have a corn-cobbed pipe and a button nose and 2 eyes made out of coal too?

:eusa_angel:

LOL! The Shrew Goons on this site always make a b-line to my posts and start a bunch of shit with me.. They can dish it out..but whine like a cat in heat when they get it back.. It's the Hag Posse. :)

A summary of your position.

"whaaa! Those mean girls are picking on me! Day be jelly of how purty I am!"

Actually not at all.. I can hold my own.. I chew HAGS like you up for breakfast and spit you out for sheer sport. You're nothing .. Who said anything of my looks but you?? Why is that?? Careful.. your fangs are showing Hag.

Liberals lie as usual and as we see, even when a democratic First Lady is complimented, they come out hurling venom. Amazing and pathetic... But hey, knock yourselves out. LOL

gotta love those low life people that feel that they need to coment on someones face or body. My I though grown ups were suppose to act like adults and not children.

You mean all the liberals who called george bush the chimp for 8 years?

I've never insulted our First Lady or the Obama children.. unlike the bottom dwellers liberals who verbally assault, attack, insult conservative women and their children to include the Bush twins.. I find it beneath contempt. I happen to think Michelle Obama has served the position of First Lady with dignity and class. She reminds me of Jackie O in her fashion sense and grace. I think she's a very beautiful woman and an exceptional mother. I thought Laura Bush was exceptional as well. In fact I dare say, I've admired all of our First Ladies.. This subject should be off limits.

I don't see why it should be 'off limits'. Who decides what speech is 'off limits'? Dangerous road to walk.

I disapprove of his comment which was tasteless and not funny. But I'll support his right to be an asshole. Each to their own.

Yes, free speech...the last bastion of of freedom to be conquered by the intolerant. Who cares if a rodeo announcer told a less then polite joke. It wasn't funny, but it certainly was his right to say it...until liberals are in charge that is.
Apparently his boss. So it has nothing to do with free speech.

My goodness you cons aren't clever at all, are you?

So your censorship in this thread was because you are just a fair minded asshole as opposed to a liberal one?- GOT IT.

HIS boss objected because liberal assholes made a stink out of it for PC reasons that are just absurd.
It was a joke. Stupid people believed it. Get over yourself.

There is nothing racist about the joke. Fact is michelle is ugly. Libs want us to think that any criticism of a black person is racist.

California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy (UPDATED) | Mediaite

11:48 am, September 16th, 2012

A racist joke about First Lady Michelle Obama made by a California rodeo announcer over the PA system on Saturday has sparked considerable controversy.

During the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Ca., the announcer reportedly joked over the loudspeaker that “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

The newspaper asked for comment from the rodeo’s board members. “I can’t speak for the board, but I myself think that this is unacceptable behavior or conduct by the announcer,” board member Mike Barrett said. “I find it offensive, and I think that it’s conduct unbecoming the rodeo announcer.

I never realized National Geographic pays those nekkids Africans until now.

I've never insulted our First Lady or the Obama children.. unlike the bottom dwellers liberals who verbally assault, attack, insult conservative women and their children to include the Bush twins.. I find it beneath contempt. I happen to think Michelle Obama has served the position of First Lady with dignity and class. She reminds me of Jackie O in her fashion sense and grace. I think she's a very beautiful woman and an exceptional mother. I thought Laura Bush was exceptional as well. In fact I dare say, I've admired all of our First Ladies.. This subject should be off limits.

I don't see why it should be 'off limits'. Who decides what speech is 'off limits'? Dangerous road to walk.

I disapprove of his comment which was tasteless and not funny. But I'll support his right to be an asshole. Each to their own.

There's nothing dangerous about having a sense of decency. I didnt' say prohibit.. I said women and children should be off limits. There's a HUGE difference.

can we criticize her words?

she has run her mouth

There's nothing dangerous about having a sense of decency. I didnt' say prohibit.. I said women and children should be off limits. There's a HUGE difference.

Kids, yep, leave them be. Fully grown adults on the world's biggest stage? They're on their own.

Forum List

Back