Racist GOP ad..........

Pete Hoekstra's latests ad..........Chinese girl on a bicycle, Asian music in the background and this chick is talking in broken English......

Now - YouTube

Think it's racist?

your thread title implies this is a GOP ad, and as such, the GOP is racist.

You're a liar.

It's a Hoekstra ad, paid for by Hoekstra for Senate, and approved by Hoekstra. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

Hoekstra is a Republican, and therefore a member of the GOP, running as a Republican against Debbie Stabenow.

So, when a Democrat runs his own ad, pays for his own ad, and the DNC has nothing to do with it, we can still lump them in and call it a DNC ad...right?

moron.

Not racist,a single bit.superficial biological differentions have been used by the commie left to exploit,divide,and conquer for control and benefit unto themselves,making a plan to have everyone victimized and dependent on them.

I'm not surprised that most who've posted here don't think the ad is racist.

But.......then again.........you were also cool with Obama Bucks and the Obama witch doctor poster as not being racist either.

Color me not surprised.

Pete Hoekstra's latests ad..........Chinese girl on a bicycle, Asian music in the background and this chick is talking in broken English......

Now - YouTube

Think it's racist?

You're a liar.

It's a Hoekstra ad, paid for by Hoekstra for Senate, and approved by Hoekstra. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

What do mere details have to do with anything when he has the power of rhetoric on his side?

You're a liar.

Hoekstra is a Republican, and therefore a member of the GOP, running as a Republican against Debbie Stabenow.

So, when a Democrat runs his own ad, pays for his own ad, and the DNC has nothing to do with it, we can still lump them in and call it a DNC ad...right?

moron.

I see the little wad has no answer to this, huh. typical.

Not racist.

Simply tells it like it is.

Is it racist for Our Kenyan President to hate white people and do all in his power to hand what used to be our economy over to China?

Hmmm......does his real birth certificate show he wan't born in Kenya or America? Rather, in China?

Still on the BIRTHER SHIT we see.:cuckoo:
Isn't hokey-pokey a member of the GOP? Yeah, the GOP has aplenty to hide, fucking racist bastards. If you're not white in the GOP, you have to keep your mouth shut, ask Michael Steele, he's no longer the chair.

Last edited:

moron.

Actually, that's what you're gonna do ANYWAY if you see a DNC ad you don't like.

I expect to hear you guys squeaking about the bad DNC ads in around 4-5 months or so.

Now - YouTube

Think it's racist?

You're a liar.

As far as it not being racist?

Hoekstra's original Super Bowl ad attracted national media attention after igniting criticism from cultural, religious and ethnic groups. Programs on stations ranging from Fox to MSNBC debated the ad. Democrats and Republican challengers attacked the ad for being hypocritical, saying Hoekstra has a record of spending.

Some Republicans and Hoekstra supporters liked the ad and believe the response has been an overreaction. But some Republican consultants spoke out in opposition of the piece, with national GOP consultant Mike Murphy tweeting it was "really, really dumb."

Mark Brewer, chairman of the Michigan Democratic Party, called the new ad a replacement in the face of mounting criticism of the Super Bowl ad.

"Hoekstra is replacing this ad because he knows it is indefensible and untrue," Brewer said in a statement. "Hoekstra is trying to blame others for the country's debt, but even people in his own party are pointing out that he voted for the Wall Street bailout, giveaways to special interests and trillions more in deficit spending."

Hoekstra has defended his spending record as conservative and defends his votes to increase the debt ceiling as not wanting to cut support for troops overseas. He's also said his ad is not racist and only insensitive to Stabenow. The point, he said, was to show reckless American spending is helping China.

Hoekstra backs off Super Bowl ad | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Many minority groups would seriously disagree.

That is the bigger problem.
Not the ad.

The only ones who would see this as racist are those that think it is "funny" or "strange" when a foreign national speaks broken English.

Me? I see that as normal...Just as I would speak broken Italian...oir Broken Spanish.

So, in my book, the only ones who see this as racist are racists themselves.

Not at all. Just reality for someone newly within the US.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards that should go fly a fucking kite!

Her pronunciation of American words was very good, it was the way she put her sentences together to make it sound like she was foreign.

But then again.........you fuckers wouldn't know racism if walked up and slapped you.

Did you look at the actress? She didn't look real WASP-y to me. She WAS foreign, dip-stick.
Foreigners living in the USA....shocking.

moron.

Actually, that's what you're gonna do ANYWAY if you see a DNC ad you don't like.

I expect to hear you guys squeaking about the bad DNC ads in around 4-5 months or so.

again with generalizations. You're a pretty big partisan hack, ain't ya, Sparky.

Doesn't really answer my question though.

Since you find it acceptable to blame the entire GOP for one guys ad, that he paid for himself... is it ok for me to blame the entire DNC for one guys ad that he pays for himself?

Yes, or no?

You're a liar.

As far as it not being racist?

Hoekstra's original Super Bowl ad attracted national media attention after igniting criticism from cultural, religious and ethnic groups. Programs on stations ranging from Fox to MSNBC debated the ad. Democrats and Republican challengers attacked the ad for being hypocritical, saying Hoekstra has a record of spending.

Some Republicans and Hoekstra supporters liked the ad and believe the response has been an overreaction. But some Republican consultants spoke out in opposition of the piece, with national GOP consultant Mike Murphy tweeting it was "really, really dumb."

Mark Brewer, chairman of the Michigan Democratic Party, called the new ad a replacement in the face of mounting criticism of the Super Bowl ad.

"Hoekstra is replacing this ad because he knows it is indefensible and untrue," Brewer said in a statement. "Hoekstra is trying to blame others for the country's debt, but even people in his own party are pointing out that he voted for the Wall Street bailout, giveaways to special interests and trillions more in deficit spending."

Hoekstra has defended his spending record as conservative and defends his votes to increase the debt ceiling as not wanting to cut support for troops overseas. He's also said his ad is not racist and only insensitive to Stabenow. The point, he said, was to show reckless American spending is helping China.

Hoekstra backs off Super Bowl ad | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Many minority groups would seriously disagree.

That is the bigger problem.
Not the ad.

The only ones who would see this as racist are those that think it is "funny" or "strange" when a foreign national speaks broken English.

Me? I see that as normal...Just as I would speak broken Italian...oir Broken Spanish.

So, in my book, the only ones who see this as racist are racists themselves.
The words "SEE" and "ARE" are your biggest problem. me thinks you're BROKEN.:eek:

again with generalizations. You're a pretty big partisan hack, ain't ya, Sparky.

Since you find it acceptable to blame the entire GOP for one guys ad, that he paid for himself... is it ok for me to blame the entire DNC for one guys ad that he pays for himself?

Yes, or no?

Sure........and if a Dem makes a racist ad like this, I'll join you in denouncing them.

Yes, or no?

Sure........and if a Dem makes a racist ad like this, I'll join you in denouncing them.

So, as I expected, you are perfectly ok with sweeping generalizations. as for you denouncing a Democrat... I highly doubt it.

Her pronunciation of American words was very good, it was the way she put her sentences together to make it sound like she was foreign.

But then again.........you fuckers wouldn't know racism if walked up and slapped you.

Did you look at the actress? She didn't look real WASP-y to me. She WAS foreign, dip-stick.

actually...
She was not portraying a foreigner living in the USA.
She was portraying a Chinese girl living in China.

Color me shocked...a chinese girl living in china speaking broken english!

How racist can it be!!!!!

actually...

Yeah..........speaking up about American politics, shown on American television, in an ad from an American GOP politician.

But then again...........you guys loved Obama Bucks and the witch doctor poster.

actually...

say it ain't so!

so I guess when a man of asian decent portrays a chinese man in a movie and he speaks broken english...it must be racism at its finest!

Forum List

Back