Racist GOP ad..........

Can somebody show me an American girl (capable of) speaking Mandarin? Even broken Mandarin? And you wonder why China will become the one viable world power and The Yuan will become the "reserve currency"!

Foreigners living in the USA....shocking.

actually...
She was not portraying a foreigner living in the USA.
She was portraying a Chinese girl living in China.

Color me shocked...a chinese girl living in china speaking broken english!

How racist can it be!!!!!

Yeah..........speaking up about American politics, shown on American television, in an ad from an American GOP politician.

But then again...........you guys loved Obama Bucks and the witch doctor poster.

when one must throw in blind assumptions during a debate, one is admitting defeat.

Have a nice weekend.

Can somebody show me an American girl (capable of) speaking Mandarin? Even broken Mandarin? And you wonder why China will become the one viable world power and The Yuan will become the "reserve currency"!

Actually, I could probably show you a few here in Amarillo who speak it fluently, and they're natural born American citizens whose first language was English.

actually...
She was not portraying a foreigner living in the USA.
She was portraying a Chinese girl living in China.

Color me shocked...a chinese girl living in china speaking broken english!

How racist can it be!!!!!

say it ain't so!

so I guess when a man of asian decent portrays a chinese man in a movie and he speaks broken english...it must be racism at its finest!

you mean all Jackie Chan movies are racist?

Actually, that's what you're gonna do ANYWAY if you see a DNC ad you don't like.

I expect to hear you guys squeaking about the bad DNC ads in around 4-5 months or so.

again with generalizations. You're a pretty big partisan hack, ain't ya, Sparky.

Doesn't really answer my question though.

Since you find it acceptable to blame the entire GOP for one guys ad, that he paid for himself... is it ok for me to blame the entire DNC for one guys ad that he pays for himself?

Yes, or no?

Sure........and if a Dem makes a racist ad like this, I'll join you in denouncing them.

No you won't. If so, then you have to admit that the dems social programs are in and of themselves racist.

again with generalizations. You're a pretty big partisan hack, ain't ya, Sparky.

Doesn't really answer my question though.

Since you find it acceptable to blame the entire GOP for one guys ad, that he paid for himself... is it ok for me to blame the entire DNC for one guys ad that he pays for himself?

Yes, or no?

Sure........and if a Dem makes a racist ad like this, I'll join you in denouncing them.

No you won't. If so, then you have to admit that the dems social programs are in and of themselves racist.

Got an actual link to prove your bullshit assertion?

Convince me, and I may agree with you.

As far as would I denounce a Dem? I have before, and during my 20 years of service in the U.S. Navy, I voted Republican about 70 percent of the time.

I was against Clinton because he lied about getting a blowjob.

I was against Jr. in his second term because he invaded the wrong country.

I was against McCain in 2008 because he had an idiot for a VP, as well as wanted to keep us in Iraq for "another 100 years if necessary".

Nope, sorry.......but I'm an Independent and don't blindly follow any one party.

Not at all. Just reality for someone newly within the US.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards that should go fly a fucking kite!

Her pronunciation of American words was very good, it was the way she put her sentences together to make it sound like she was foreign.

But then again.........you fuckers wouldn't know racism if walked up and slapped you.

You are aware that the video is referring to the jobs being sent to China. Would it be racist if she talked like she was from Texas or maybe New York? Is it racist if you have a western and the cowboy talks with a Texas accent?

Not at all. Just reality for someone newly within the US.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards that should go fly a fucking kite!

Her pronunciation of American words was very good, it was the way she put her sentences together to make it sound like she was foreign.

But then again.........you fuckers wouldn't know racism if walked up and slapped you.

You are aware that the video is referring to the jobs being sent to China. Would it be racist if she talked like she was from Texas or maybe New York? Is it racist if you have a western and the cowboy talks with a Texas accent?

Portraying her as a Chinese citizen, in a US political ad for a US politician is kinda racist.

Unless........of course.........the Republicans are thinking of outsourcing political ad creation to China?

I'm not surprised that most who've posted here don't think the ad is racist.

But.......then again.........you were also cool with Obama Bucks and the Obama witch doctor poster as not being racist either.

Color me not surprised.

You disingenuous idiots did the same and worse to Bush. Was that racist? Why not?

Portraying her as a Chinese citizen, in a US political ad for a US politician is kinda racist.

Unless........of course.........the Republicans are thinking of outsourcing political ad creation to China?

Do you really think that a person of Chinese desent pretending to be chinese in a political ad is racist?

But.......then again.........you were also cool with Obama Bucks and the Obama witch doctor poster as not being racist either.

Color me not surprised.

You disingenuous idiots did the same and worse to Bush. Was that racist? Why not?

Got something to show, or am I just supposed to wing it from what you've described in your post?

What did they do to Jr. that was racist?

Was that shot in Dearborn, MI?

China's a country, so I'm not sure it counts as racism. Maybe cultural ignorance. Whatever, that girl was hot. I'd order her from a catolog any day.

Funny how these politicians want to blame each other for sending jobs overseas when its actually the corporations that fund their campaigns that are doing it.

Was that shot in Dearborn, MI?

China's a country, so I'm not sure it counts as racism. Maybe cultural ignorance. Whatever, that girl was hot. I'd order her from a catolog any day.

Funny how these politicians want to blame each other for sending jobs overseas when its actually the corporations that fund their campaigns that are doing it.

Yeah.........just ask Steve Jobs and Apple. ALL manufacturing jobs for Apple are in China, and they're about 700,000.

The American jobs that Apple provides? All in sales, and only about 42,000 of 'em.

Color me not surprised.

Got something to show, or am I just supposed to wing it from what you've described in your post?

So it was fine to photoshop Bush to look like a chimp, but not obama? Why? Because it's only racist to disagree with a black man?
I see the press briefing is over.
I just realized something about you, ABS. I like you better when you're not here.

So it was fine to photoshop Bush to look like a chimp, but not obama? Why? Because it's only racist to disagree with a black man?
I just realized something about you, ABS. I like you better when you're not here.

Jr. was photoshopped to a chimp because he was acting like Curious George from the childrens book, which is why he was compared to a monkey.

How is that racist? He was being hit on intelligence, not ethnicity.

Racism hits on ethnicity.

Jr. was photoshopped to a chimp because he was acting like Curious George from the childrens book, which is why he was compared to a monkey.

How is that racist? He was being hit on intelligence, not ethnicity.

Racism hits on ethnicity.
So if I photoshop obama to look like a chimp because I think he's a dunce like you, it won't be racist. OK Thanks.

Forum List

Back