Racist glorified by Fox, Cliven Bundy, says more sick racist stuff

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Cliven Bundy Is Still At It There s A Sense Of Slavery For Blacks On Welfare

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy said in a recent interview with The Guardian that there is a "sense of slavery" in the welfare system, echoing comments he made last year about blacks being "better off as slaves" than on government assistance.

"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said of "the Negro" in April 2014. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy?"

Those comments led the Fox News talking heads and Republican congressional heavyweights who'd supported Bundy in his campaign against the federal Bureau of Land Management to abandon him en masse. But in an article published Monday, the rancher told The Guardian that those comments were a "mistake."

Then he then posed virtually the same question about government assistance as modern-day slavery.

Left wingers constantly compare poverty conditions of Americans to slavery. But when a conservative does it, it's suddenly racist?

In a land of deceit, truth is a capital offense. This is the land of deceit.

The big difference between slavery and what we have now is that slaves had a value. Even slaves recognized that slaves had a value. Blacks today find blacks so worthless that they murder one another for no reason at all.

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy said in a recent interview with The Guardian that there is a "sense of slavery" in the welfare system, echoing comments he made last year about blacks being "better off as slaves" than on government assistance.

"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said of "the Negro" in April 2014. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy?"

Those comments led the Fox News talking heads and Republican congressional heavyweights who'd supported Bundy in his campaign against the federal Bureau of Land Management to abandon him en masse. But in an article published Monday, the rancher told The Guardian that those comments were a "mistake."

Then he then posed virtually the same question about government assistance as modern-day slavery.

FYI - We're all slaves of the government, every single one of us, regardless of race. To the government, we're nothing more than votes and taxes, that's it, period. The government owns everything, and we're mere stewards of what we're in procession of. Everything we have is taxed to the max. Miss paying your property taxes and the government will auction off your house. Miss renewing your tags on your vehicle, and the government will make you park it. Miss paying income taxes each April 15th and risk going to jail. We're all slaves of the government, whether we're receiving government assistance or not. The racial issues in America are nothing more than fuel to keep the fires of government oppression alive and burning.

lol, until you spew about that RACE hustling racist the rev. Al Sharpton having is OWN STINKING show ON MSNC, to glorify himSelf. well lets just say.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and here he again. attacking his own fellow countrymen and women

this person should be IGNORED

lol, until you spew about that RACE hustling racist the rev. Al Sharpton having is OWN STINKING show ON MSNC, to glorify himSelf. well lets just say.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and here he again. attacking his own fellow countrymen and women

this person should be IGNORED
English grammar Stephie. Look into it :thup:
Statistikhengst

as to the OP, that rw freeloader has no leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing ANYONE

Left wingers constantly compare poverty conditions of Americans to slavery. But when a conservative does it, it's suddenly racist?

You seem to have a niche where every response you make says what someone else believes then you take great pride in destroying your own strawman

Liberals, whether black or white, are born to slavery. They want it. They crave it. They want to be taken care of. Feed me, clothe me, shelter me, give me. That's a slave looking for a master.

Liberals, whether black or white, are born to slavery. They want it. They crave it. They want to be taken care of. Feed me, clothe me, shelter me, give me. That's a slave looking for a master.

^^This guy is doing the same thing.

Do you guys have opinions? or just counter points to the strawmen you create?

You seem to have a niche where every response you make says what someone else believes then you take great pride in destroying your own strawman

No, I just call out hypocrisy and inconsistencies. Logical consistency is my niche. It's the reason I constantly blast so-called conservatives for bitching about gay marriage.

No, I just call out hypocrisy and inconsistencies. Logical consistency is my niche. It's the reason I constantly blast so-called conservatives for bitching about gay marriage.

Calling out hypocrisy and inconsistencies is fine. The problem I have is when you create out of thin air hypocrisy and inconsistencies and pretend to destroy it

Calling out hypocrisy and inconsistencies is fine. The problem I have is when you create out of thin air hypocrisy and inconsistencies and pretend to destroy it

Interestingly, you've created your scenario out of thin air. I don't create other people's hypocrisy out of thin air. They create it, I expose it. Just because you are incapable, or unwilling, to see it is not my problem.

The TSA with 7 billion dollars a year budget has failed every safety check and the TSA chief has been "reassigned" today but the clown face left thinks an old statement by an old Nevada rancher that they perceive to be racist is a more important issue. Desperate times call for desperate posts I guess.

Interestingly, you've created your scenario out of thin air. I don't create other people's hypocrisy out of thin air. They create it, I expose it. Just because you are incapable, or unwilling, to see it is not my problem.

It would help if you actually quoted someone who had that opinion to show you didnt just make it up. Right now the only thing you are saying to me about making up strawmen is the convincing argument of "nuh uh"

It would help if you actually quoted someone who had that opinion to show you didnt just make it up. Right now the only thing you are saying to me about making up strawmen is the convincing argument of "nuh uh"

Are you seriously trying to say that liberals don't compare poverty in the United States to slavery? Maybe you just need to read more. I'll tell you what, I'll link you to a website full of it happening.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Are you seriously trying to say that liberals don't compare poverty in the United States to slavery? Maybe you just need to read more. I'll tell you what, I'll link you to a website full of it happening.

Are you seriously trying to make a claim with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back it up?

Whoa! You went for it all this time. Not only did you dodge with the old classic begging the question "Do you really think...." techniques but then when asked for links you did the ultimate classic. Link to anything as proof.

Proof of what? who knows? Link to what? Doesnt matter.

Silly strawman beater thinks any link to anything will prove his strawman aint real

FYI - We're all slaves of the government, every single one of us, regardless of race. To the government, we're nothing more than votes and taxes, that's it, period. The government owns everything, and we're mere stewards of what we're in procession of. Everything we have is taxed to the max. Miss paying your property taxes and the government will auction off your house. Miss renewing your tags on your vehicle, and the government will make you park it. Miss paying income taxes each April 15th and risk going to jail. We're all slaves of the government, whether we're receiving government assistance or not. The racial issues in America are nothing more than fuel to keep the fires of government oppression alive and burning.

So, you have nothing? No freedom? That house you CHOSE to buy isn't freedom? That car you CHOSE to buy and drive around isn't freedom? That job you CHOSE to work and get money for isn't freedom? Are you so selfish that you want everything this country has to offer without contributing to it?

Forum List

Back