LOL, a young woman killed by lion. Rolled down the window......LOL!!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The woman was riding in the passenger seat of an SUV taking photos when a lion jumped through the open window and mauled her, Johannesburg's Eye Witness News reports. The driver, a tour guide, was injured while trying to rescue the woman.

"They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy," Scott Simpson, assistant operations manager at Lion Park told the Associated Press. "The lion bit the lady through the window."

------------------------------

darwinism.jpg

Supporting Darwinism is like throwing dirt in the eyes of Christians.

The woman was riding in the passenger seat of an SUV taking photos when a lion jumped through the open window and mauled her, Johannesburg's Eye Witness News reports. The driver, a tour guide, was injured while trying to rescue the woman.

"They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy," Scott Simpson, assistant operations manager at Lion Park told the Associated Press. "The lion bit the lady through the window."

darwinism.jpg

Good. One less dumb person in the world.

I hope the lion was shot, along with any other animal that attacks humans. This woman didn't go up to the lion, the lion went after her in a vehicle. Except for having the window down, I don't blame the woman for this at all.

Why didn't the tour guide have a gun and bust a cap in Kitty Cat's ass?

Some more questions. Why did the tour guide allow the window to be down? And is this one of those horror story zoos you hear about where the animals are neglected and in this case underfed? Satiated lions don't attack humans.

We have some real sickos on this board.

Celebrating this death ... People make mistakes and she paid for hers with her life.

Blaming the lion for the woman's mistake? She was in the lion's space and she was only doing what the god saintmichaeldefendthem says he believes in designed her to do.

And of course, the drunk dog washer just has to step over a dead body to add her usual lie. At least she admits she does not believe in equality.

I hope the lion was shot, along with any other animal that attacks humans. This woman didn't go up to the lion, the lion went after her in a vehicle. Except for having the window down, I don't blame the woman for this at all.

The lion did nothing wrong. The guy at the zoo said she won't be put down, maybe moved next door where no people are allowed in.

Only a liberal would have a window down at a lion refuge. She probably thought it was going to give her a big kiss.

The lion did nothing wrong. The guy at the zoo said she won't be put down, maybe moved next door where no people are allowed in.

Only a liberal would have a window down at a lion refuge. She probably thought it was going to give her a big kiss.
She was an Elmira. Didn't mean she deserved to be killed. Elmiras love animals.

3rpsnv.jpg

Celebrating this death ... People make mistakes and she paid for hers with her life.

Blaming the lion for the woman's mistake? She was in the lion's space and she was only doing what the god saintmichaeldefendthem says he believes in designed her to do.

And of course, the drunk dog washer just has to step over a dead body to add her usual lie. At least she admits she does not believe in equality.

You and I rarely agree. But on this you're exactly right. When humans go into the habitat of wild animals we are playing by their rules.

This is THEIR planet too. They went ino the lions world and didnt respect that a lion is a lion.

Lion deserves to be left alone. It did what it was created to do.

darwinism.jpg

If we are going to be removing idiots from the gene pool, you'd be one of the first to go.

Only a psychopath would find the death of another human being amusing. You are sick.

I agree......the park must know that folks will roll down their windows in the African heat. They've also said "of course not" when asked if the lion will be put down....they'll "move" it. I'd say the woman's estate is going to own this park with any kind of competent attorney.

Nah the lion was just being a lion. "oh look I'm hungry and there's a tasty morsel over there". Lions don't care that she was in a car, it's what they do. You have to remember when entering these places you are in the lions habitat not yours. You are the one who doesn't belong there as far as the animals are concerned. You just entered their territory. The car should have had AC so she could keep the window closed but having it down so far that a animal could get at you, sorry that's just asking to be a snack. Her guide should have known better and stopped her, he's the guide, that's his job.

You and I rarely agree. But on this you're exactly right. When humans go into the habitat of wild animals we are playing by their rules.

This is THEIR planet too. They went ino the lions world and didnt respect that a lion is a lion.

Lion deserves to be left alone. It did what it was created to do.
The lion is not wild. It's in a park and fed by humans. It should absolutely be killed if it has a propensity to go after people in vehicles. Most lions don't do this and have a healthy respect for man. This one is a menace who now knows what it's like to kill a person and is likely to do it again. Not killing it would be monstrously stupid.

I agree......the park must know that folks will roll down their windows in the African heat. They've also said "of course not" when asked if the lion will be put down....they'll "move" it. I'd say the woman's estate is going to own this park with any kind of competent attorney.
Not a chance. At the very least this would be assumption of risk after a warning.

This isn't the first time stupid human tricks ended in the death of a stupid human. They never win.

Forum List

Back