Does Mila Kunis have gun...or does she hire other people to do it for her....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The man convicted of stalking Mila Kunis escaped from his mental facility.....do you think Mila Kunis will rely on the 3 tactics of anti gunners to keep herself and her family safe...

1) rely on the kindness of the deranged stalker

2) rely on the incompetence of the deranged stalker

3) rely on pure dumb luck to keep her family safe

Or....will she own and carry a gun....or hire strangers to carry the gun for her....?

Mila Kunis Stalker Escapes from Mental Health Facility - Breitbart

A man who was twice convicted of stalking actress Mila Kunis is now the subject of a manhunt, after he escaped from a Pomona, California mental health facility over the weekend.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Lt. Martin Rodriguez told the paper Dunn walked out of the secure facility at about 8 p.m. Saturday, and Kunis has been notified.

Dunn was arrested on suspicion of stalking Kunis in February 2012, and ordered to stay away from her for three years after he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized entry of a dwelling, per the Times.

Three months later, in May 2012, police arrested him after he waited for Kunis in the parking lot of her gym for the third consecutive day.

The 30-year-old was also charged following an incident in January of 2012 after he made repeated phone calls seeking Kunis’ personal information and then broke into and lived in a vacant home owned by the 31-year-old new mother.

The man convicted of stalking Mila Kunis escaped from his mental facility.....do you think Mila Kunis will rely on the 3 tactics of anti gunners to keep herself and her family safe...

Or....will she own and carry a gun....or hire strangers to carry the gun for her....?

A man who was twice convicted of stalking actress Mila Kunis is now the subject of a manhunt, after he escaped from a Pomona, California mental health facility over the weekend.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Lt. Martin Rodriguez told the paper Dunn walked out of the secure facility at about 8 p.m. Saturday, and Kunis has been notified.

Dunn was arrested on suspicion of stalking Kunis in February 2012, and ordered to stay away from her for three years after he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized entry of a dwelling, per the Times.

Three months later, in May 2012, police arrested him after he waited for Kunis in the parking lot of her gym for the third consecutive day.

The 30-year-old was also charged following an incident in January of 2012 after he made repeated phone calls seeking Kunis’ personal information and then broke into and lived in a vacant home owned by the 31-year-old new mother.

Why we need to euthanize the dangerous mentally ill. Why risk their becomming violent as in the movie theatre in Colorado? Why risk a single life because we're too soft and think everyone has an excuse for the things that they do? Do dangerous mentally ill people contribute anything to society redeeming their existence? Wouldn't we all be a lot safer without them a constant worry?

I'm not proposing we kill people with clinical depression, or ADHD and the like. But if you don't know what planet you're on, or think the squirrels in your yard are plotting against you, or giving you orders, then I'm sorry but I'd be happier knowing you're dead.

Why we need to euthanize the dangerous mentally ill. Why risk their becomming violent as in the movie theatre in Colorado? Why risk a single life because we're too soft and think everyone has an excuse for the things that they do? Do dangerous mentally ill people contribute anything to society redeeming their existence? Wouldn't we all be a lot safer without them a constant worry?

I'm not proposing we kill people with clinical depression, or ADHD and the like. But if you don't know what planet you're on, or think the squirrels in your yard are plotting against you, or giving you orders, then I'm sorry but I'd be happier knowing you're dead.
Then I'd pay a Dutchman to set fire to the Reichstag....

Then I'd pay a Dutchman to set fire to the Reichstag....

I'd like to be able to sit in a dark theatre enjoying a movie without worrying about the guy whispering audibly to people on screen becomming another Aurora shooter.

Guns don't kill people....Mila Kunis kills people

Why isn't her idiot husband protecting her?

punkd11a.jpg

Nevermind. :eusa_snooty:

I'm sure she will be fine. Maybe she has a safe room. That recently worked well for another actress...

Keep in mind the profound hypocrisy of the anti-gun left. Noted anti-gun politician Ted Kennedy didn't need to carry a gun. His civilian privately hired bodyguard violated about a dozen federal laws when he was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office Building armed with illegal automatic firearms. Teddy pulled a few strings and the case was quietly dismissed by a friendly judge. Try approaching the million dollar homes of Hollywood anti-gun activists and you would no doubt find yourself staring down the barrel of a gun from a private security agency.

Keep in mind the profound hypocrisy of the anti-gun left. Noted anti-gun politician Ted Kennedy didn't need to carry a gun. His civilian privately hired bodyguard violated about a dozen federal laws when he was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office Building armed with illegal automatic firearms. Teddy pulled a few strings and the case was quietly dismissed by a friendly judge. Try approaching the million dollar homes of Hollywood anti-gun activists and you would no doubt find yourself staring down the barrel of a gun from a private security agency.
I am on the Left and I am not anti-gun.

It's not that Mila would (or could) choose to protect herself ... it's the daily threads about the evils of the gun posted mainly by loony leftist twerps.

Okay...let's test that theory...

What exactly do you believe people are allowed to do with guns? Can they own them in their homes? Can they carry them for protection? Should they have to register their guns with the police/government?

Forum List

Back