Racist Gay Activist Sulu Reveals Rage of Gay Movement

Yikes.

Evidently racism is the way to eliminate intolerance.

:laugh:

Shouldn't you be chiding the OP as a member of the PC police?
Why, is The Rabbi trying to destroy the guy, ruin his career, intimidate him, punish him, anything like that?

Nope.

But nice try!

:biggrin:

Calling people names on the Internet means his straight marriage is effecting his gay marriag.
Yikes.

The racist/bigoted far left and their irony imp[aired comments..

Oh look, the spam-bot has returned. Fresh off a new reboot?

Says the racist/bigoted far left drone!

Notice how they follow the narrative without question or hesitation even faced with the truth..

"It seems odd that Justice Thomas, as an African American, would be an opponent of marriage equality. His own current marriage, if he had sought to have it some fifty years ago, would have been illegal under then-existing anti-miscegenation laws. I cannot help but wonder if Justice Thomas would have felt any loss of dignity had the clerk’s office doors been shut in his face, simply because he was of a different race than his fiancée. It is a sad irony that he now enjoys the dignity of his marriage, equal in the eyes of the law to any others, while in the same breath proclaiming that the denial of marriage to LGBTs works no indignity."

George is absolutely spot on in this statement!

So you agree with the racist comment by takei......does that mean that you are also a racist? You can disagree with Thomas's decision.....but takei is a racist.......and of course is a proud democrat......the home of all the racists today........

"It seems odd that Justice Thomas, as an African American, would be an opponent of marriage equality. His own current marriage, if he had sought to have it some fifty years ago, would have been illegal under then-existing anti-miscegenation laws. I cannot help but wonder if Justice Thomas would have felt any loss of dignity had the clerk’s office doors been shut in his face, simply because he was of a different race than his fiancée. It is a sad irony that he now enjoys the dignity of his marriage, equal in the eyes of the law to any others, while in the same breath proclaiming that the denial of marriage to LGBTs works no indignity."

The usual accusations of hypocrisy, which ring less and less true every time they are trotted out. That one doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Thomas is a rank, arrogant hypocrite but is isn't shocking you don't see it that way b/c so are you.

I wouldn't have used those exact words as George did but I do believe Thomas is a clown though.

Yikes.

Why, is The Rabbi trying to destroy the guy, ruin his career, intimidate him, punish him, anything like that?

Nope.

But nice try!

Calling people names on the Internet means his straight marriage is effecting his gay marriag.
Yikes.

Notice how they follow the narrative without question or hesitation even faced with the truth..

Says the far right drone.

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face

Ironic thread coming from the guy who once said that blacks as a race aren't fit for leadership positions.
I'd ask you to post where I wrote that. But you're so fucking stupid you dont know the difference between shit and shinola.
SO do you agree with Takei that Thomas is a clown in blackface?

No, he's a clown with naturally occurring dark skin.

The usual accusations of hypocrisy, which ring less and less true every time they are trotted out. That one doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Thomas is a rank, arrogant hypocrite but is isn't shocking you don't see it that way b/c so are you.

I wouldn't have used those exact words as George did but I do believe Thomas is a clown though.
Thank you for admitting your racism, you hateful piece of ignorant shit.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.

Justice Thomas:
"Human dignity has long been understood in this country to be innate. When the Framers proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence that “all men are created equal” and “endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,” they referred to a vision of mankind in which all humans are created in the image of God and therefore of inherent worth. That vision is the foundation upon which this Nation was built.

"The corollary of that principle is that human dignity cannot be taken away by the government. Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved. Those held in internment camps did not lose their dignity because the government confined them. And those denied governmental benefits certainly do not lose their dignity because the government denies them those benefits. The government cannot bestow dignity, and it cannot take it away."

George Takei:
"He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court. He gets me that angry. He doesn't belong there. And for him to say, slaves have dignity. I mean, doesn't he know that slaves were in chains? That they were whipped on the back. If he saw the movie 12 Years a Slave, you know, they were raped. And he says they had dignity as slaves or – My parents lost everything that they worked for, in the middle of their lives, in their 30s. His business, my father's business, our home, our freedom and we're supposed to call that dignified? Marched out of our homes at gun point. I mean, this man does not belong on the Supreme Court. He is an embarrassment. He is a disgrace to America."

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.
Wow, you managed to not see the "blackface" reference, well done.

And it's not so fun to be called a racist, is it?

Too bad. The pushback has begun.

Yikes.

Nope.

But nice try!

Yikes.

Says the far right drone.

Yes anything not far left is automatically far right to these far left drones..

For Justice Thomas to say you have not lost your dignity after being dragged from your home at gunpoint, and losing your business and everything you have built, then forced into an internment camp is...mind boggling.

The man is absolutely clueless.

Wow, you managed to not see the "blackface" reference, well done.

And it's not so fun to be called a racist, is it?

Too bad. The pushback has begun.

I know what he said, which is why stated I wouldn't have used those exact words. I think Thomas is a clown and it has nothing to do with his race.

Oh btw, I have called three people on this site a racist. SteveMcGarrett, Matthew, and ShootSpeeder. All of whom are proud and admitted racists. Spare me.

Forum List

Back