Racist Gay Activist Sulu Reveals Rage of Gay Movement

Thank you for admitting your racism, you hateful piece of ignorant shit.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.
Wow, you managed to not see the "blackface" reference, well done.

And it's not so fun to be called a racist, is it?

Too bad. The pushback has begun.

I know what he said, which is why stated I wouldn't have used those exact words. I think Thomas is a clown and it has nothing to do with his race.

Oh btw, I have called three people on this site a racist. SteveMcGarrett, Matthew, and ShootSpeeder. All of whom are proud and admitted racists. Spare me.

If it has nothing to do with his race, then why did Mr. Takei specifically attack him on his race? Not only did he use the term "blackface", but he went on to call Thomas a "race traitor".

Since we all know you'd be screaming bloody murder about "RACISM! STRING HIM UP!" if the same remarks were directed at Obama, I think you know perfectly well his problem wasn't Thomas's judicial acumen.

Are you blind? Or stupid? Or both? I already said Takei should not have said what he did. Now you may go pound sand.

I find it comical that Rabbi, one of the biggest homo haters on this forum, is chiding folks on tolerance.
I am hardly a homo hater, whatever that is.
I do hate self righteous sleaze bags who attempt to foist their values on everyone else and shout down those who disagree with them.

Homos can be just as nasty, bigoted and racist as anyone else. This guy is just an old washed up senile hateful racist hag. He really damaged his legacy. I thought he was a normal person.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.

I know what he said, which is why stated I wouldn't have used those exact words. I think Thomas is a clown and it has nothing to do with his race.

Oh btw, I have called three people on this site a racist. SteveMcGarrett, Matthew, and ShootSpeeder. All of whom are proud and admitted racists. Spare me.

If it has nothing to do with his race, then why did Mr. Takei specifically attack him on his race? Not only did he use the term "blackface", but he went on to call Thomas a "race traitor".

Since we all know you'd be screaming bloody murder about "RACISM! STRING HIM UP!" if the same remarks were directed at Obama, I think you know perfectly well his problem wasn't Thomas's judicial acumen.

Are you blind? Or stupid? Or both? I already said Takei should not have said what he did. Now you may go pound sand.

I find it comical that Rabbi, one of the biggest homo haters on this forum, is chiding folks on tolerance.
I do hate self righteous sleaze bags who attempt to foist their values on everyone else and shout down those who disagree with them.
In other words, you hate queers, because that's what they all do - at least the ones who are politically active do.

In other words, you hate queers, because that's what they all do - at least the ones who are politically active do.
Are you defending Takei?

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face

Maybe if you keep attacking the gays people wont notice how much the GOP clown car looks like one. :)
You know what's the most ignorant about George Takai? He doesn't even know Thomas. He's just mad because Thomas didn't support making laws from the bench.

Anyone who knows Thomas says he is a very good man, a kind man, a charitable man.
CI6frUJUYAArdIk.jpg

I enjoy hearing about how racist diatribes are "just expressing opinions" from people who want to muzzle every conservative in the country.

I see that The Rabbi hasn't noted that Takei has apologized.

When was the last time a Conservative apologized for his behaviour?

Every damned time you leftists get your panties in a ruffle, that's when. They aren't just required to apologize, they're required to go on national television and self-flagellate.
You're delusional. Give me examples.

Much worse has been said about Obama.
And even worse about Bush.
Mostly by conservatives.
Are you admitting that Bush was not in fact a conservative?
Sure he was. He just wasn't a fringe extremist.

Is Barry Goldwater still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.

Is Ronald Reagan still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.
OK so the GOP is divided between "conservatives" and "fringe extermists." Got it.
You're so full of shit.
Were my two questions too difficult for you?

Then you hate religion?

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face

Maybe if you keep attacking the gays people wont notice how much the GOP clown car looks like one. :)
You know what's the most ignorant about George Takai? He doesn't even know Thomas. He's just mad because Thomas didn't support making laws from the bench.

Anyone who knows Thomas says he is a very good man, a kind man, a charitable man.
CI6frUJUYAArdIk.jpg

I enjoy hearing about how racist diatribes are "just expressing opinions" from people who want to muzzle every conservative in the country.
Well, see it's like this. George Takei is passionate and cares. If he was conservative he'd be a racist hateful homophobic bigot.

So who knew you were a neo-Nazi leather queer?

Then you hate religion?
Are you agreeing that you believe in witch hunts and feeding Christians to the lions?

And even worse about Bush.
Mostly by conservatives.

Is Barry Goldwater still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.

Is Ronald Reagan still considered a conservative? Look at his positions, and it's clearly no.
OK so the GOP is divided between "conservatives" and "fringe extermists." Got it.
You're so full of shit.
They were at a level of stupidity I could never stoop to.
Of course Goldwater and Reagan were conservatives. But Nixon was considered a conservative in his time too.

Mostly by conservatives.

You're so full of shit.
They were at a level of stupidity I could never stoop to.
Of course Goldwater and Reagan were conservatives. But Nixon was considered a conservative in his time too.
Nixon was a politician. Eisenhower despised him.

Then you hate religion?
Are you agreeing that you believe in witch hunts and feeding Christians to the lions?
Witch hunts are what Christians use to burn folks at the stake..

Forum List

Back