Racist Democrat Takes Cheap Shot At Christian Conservative Matt Gaetz

Hank johnson is still in congress?
I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
He is dumb because why??

Because he didn't try to bring up someone's substance abuse history while having one of his own?? He is definitely smarter than the dic sucker Matt Gaetz is....

View attachment 294568
Probably because Biden still is a crack head.

So does that mean Matt has put down the bottle.

Because the only distinction between Trump lying repeatedly and Clinton is that Clinton did it under oath...

If Trump lied repeatedly under oath, then trump sycophants will just look for some other arbitrary distinction to base their "but it's ok when Trump does it, because...." defense on....
If Trump committed subornation of perjury, I'd be all aboard for impeachment and removal...So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

No you wouldn't, you would be making excuses like you have done since he has been in office.

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

This guy maintains that he is a Christian? I watched the hearings. Apparently little "Christian" boy-toys never grow up. His behavior was infantile.

I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
No black democrat is too stupid to be reelected in a minority-majority district

And no white republican is too stupid to be reelected in a white-majority district. Look at gohmert and collins, for example.

And no white republican is too stupid to be reelected in a white-majority district. Look at gohmert and collins, for example.
Gomert is very conservative

But he’s not stupid

Many of the black democrats in congress are completely stupid

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

What Gaetz did was absolutely slimy. Typical Trump tactic. What Johnson said was 100% right. Addiction is a illness. To take advantage of someone's illness is low and shows what a scumbag Gaetz is. The fact that voters elect this guy shows what scumbags his constituents are. Gaetz really thinks that people care about Hunter Biden's dumb mistakes. There is no evidence that he has continued this and Hunter Biden is not running for anything.. Gaetz is no Christian. No one with Christian values could support Trump.

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.
Matt Gaetz is a joke..and only dic suckers like you will cheer lead for him...

My point was that a single dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal.

Are you disagreeing with that?

Matt is not the joke here. THe moron(s) attacking him are.

Gaetz is a bad joke. He is the moron as you are.

Drug addiction is a illness. A illness that Rush Limbaugh has suffered from.

It doesn't matter.
Joe Biden still broke the law.
Hunter is still low life.
They have to investigate their Ukraine crimes.

Joe Biden broke no laws.
Hunter Biden is not a low life. Trump and his supporters are.
You have to have evidence to open a investigation.

and this has what to do with Trump getting himself impeached??

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??
The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.

Yes. We know he lied. He lied about getting a blow job. Big deal. He didn't pay her with illegal funds to shut her up, and then lie about that.
Perjury from a govt official, especially the Prez, is a big deal.
But the whole deal with his sex life wasnt. It was none if anybody's business. Except the rapes. Lol

Why? Why is it only a problem when they lie under oath?

Why do you think they get a free pass to lie regardless of an oath.
Because the only distinction between Trump lying repeatedly and Clinton is that Clinton did it under oath...

If Trump lied repeatedly under oath, then trump sycophants will just look for some other arbitrary distinction to base their "but it's ok when Trump does it, because...." defense on....

It was in a private matter in a civil case. Not in his official duties. What Trump has done was in his official duties.

It doesn't matter.
Joe Biden still broke the law.
Hunter is still low life.
They have to investigate their Ukraine crimes.

Joe Biden broke no laws.
Hunter Biden is not a low life. Trump and his supporters are.
You have to have evidence to open a investigation.

Revealed: Hunter Biden 'possession of controlled substance' charge kept under wraps while father led drug war from Senate

HaNk said Ukrainian daughter was tied up in a basement ,, poor guy Can’t fix this shit hole of a district but he tries to be relevant
Why is it a shithole??

Both Matt Gaetz and Hank Johnson's district have a median household income of 50K or so....but I assume since Hank's district has more darkies in it, it is a shithole...

Cool.....

Hey Biff do you consider the State of Texas a shithole State based on it population and voting record?

But he’s not stupid

Does that mean many white republicans are smart.

and this has what to do with Trump getting himself impeached??

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??
The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.

Yes. We know he lied. He lied about getting a blow job. Big deal. He didn't pay her with illegal funds to shut her up, and then lie about that.
Perjury from a govt official, especially the Prez, is a big deal.
But the whole deal with his sex life wasnt. It was none if anybody's business. Except the rapes. Lol

Why? Why is it only a problem when they lie under oath?

Why do you think they get a free pass to lie regardless of an oath.

And Clinton actually took the oath and testified.

Why won't trump testify under oath and why does he stop his underlings from doing so? His actions in this regard are totally shady. He and his staff could have cleared this thing up in no time.

But he’s not stupid

Does that mean many white republicans are smart.
Average

But he’s not stupid

that's because blacks are stupid, duh...

Hey, you guys should campaign on that.....

"Vote for conservatives, because blacks are stupid"

Meanwhile you dic sucking republicans nominated 4 straight republican presidential nominees that all of you claim to either hate or claim never existed today....sounds like yall are the stupid ones...

160505190954-romney-mccain-w-bush-hw-bush-large-169.jpg

But he’s not stupid

that's because blacks are stupid, duh...

Hey, you guys should campaign on that.....

"Vote for conservatives, because blacks are stupid"

Meanwhile you dic sucking republicans nominated 4 straight republican presidential nominees that all of you claim to either hate or claim never existed today....sounds like yall are the stupid ones...

View attachment 294603
If I thought all blacks were stupid I would not expect them to do better than they are

what would be the point of disagreeing with people who cant help their bad situation?

Forum List

Back