Racist Democrat Takes Cheap Shot At Christian Conservative Matt Gaetz

Hank johnson is still in congress?
I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
No black democrat is too stupid to be reelected in a minority-majority district

And no white republican is too stupid to be reelected in a white-majority district. Look at gohmert and collins, for example.
Gomert is very conservative

But he’s not stupid

Many of the black democrats in congress are completely stupid
that's because blacks are stupid, duh...

Hey, you guys should campaign on that.....

"Vote for conservatives, because blacks are stupid"

Meanwhile you dic sucking republicans nominated 4 straight republican presidential nominees that all of you claim to either hate or claim never existed today....sounds like yall are the stupid ones...

View attachment 294603
If I thought all blacks were stupid I would not expect them to do better than they are

what would be the point of disagreeing with people who cant help their bad situation?

I don't see why you expect my neighbors to "do better than they are." They are working, raising families, going to school, taking part in religious life, participating in our community. How well are you doing?

No black democrat is too stupid to be reelected in a minority-majority district

And no white republican is too stupid to be reelected in a white-majority district. Look at gohmert and collins, for example.

But he’s not stupid

Meanwhile you dic sucking republicans nominated 4 straight republican presidential nominees that all of you claim to either hate or claim never existed today....sounds like yall are the stupid ones...

View attachment 294603
If I thought all blacks were stupid I would not expect them to do better than they are

what would be the point of disagreeing with people who cant help their bad situation?

I don't see why you expect my neighbors to "do better than they are." They are working, raising families, going to school, taking part in religious life, participating in our community. How well are you doing?
I’m not complaining

But this is a political discussion

who is your congressman?

But he’s not stupid

View attachment 294603

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

It also is a discussion about race, and you made it so. My representative in Congress is white, if somehow his race would make a difference.

When is the republican party going to clean up its act and present some decent candidates? We've had nothing but racist, misogynistic, homophobic, religiously-bigoted and cult-obsessed monkeys running as republicans for years now. There is really no choice now other than to vote for the Democratic candidates, but you republicans did this to yourselves due to a string of very bad choices. Remember the old cliche about making your bed and lying in it.

Last edited:

But he’s not stupid

View attachment 294603

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

It also is a discussion about race, and you made it so. My representative in Congress is white, if somehow his race would make a difference.

When is the republican party going to clean up its act and present some decent candidates? We've had nothing but racist, misogynistic, homophobic, religiously-bigoted and cult-obsessed monkeys running as republicans for years now. There is really no choice now other than to vote for the Democratic candidates, but you republicans did this to yourselves due to a string of very bad choices. Remember the old cliche about making your bed and lying in it.
If your rep is white then my comments did not apply to you since you probably do not liv in a majority-minority neighborhood

hank johnson loves t rant about race

here is one example

Americans elected an authoritarian, anti-immigrant, racist strong man to the nation’s highest office. Donald Trump and his Make America Great Again followers, who want to return America back to a time when white men and white privilege were unchallenged and where minorities and women were in their place.

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.
DUI kills innocent people.

Sometimes. And sometimes it is some guy who had TWO beers, a hour before he drove home and he was fine, but the fucking standards have been lowered to stupid levels by stupid pandering politicians.

View attachment 294603

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

If your rep is white then my comments did not apply to you since you probably do not liv in a majority-minority neighborhood

here is one example

Americans elected an authoritarian, anti-immigrant, racist strong man to the nation’s highest office. Donald Trump and his Make America Great Again followers, who want to return America back to a time when white men and white privilege were unchallenged and where minorities and women were in their place.
You racist dick suckers just make it up as you go.....there are plenty of democratic representatives who are not white yet represent majority white districts....

Non-white Ilhan Omar -D -- 65% majority White district
Non-white Ted Lieu -D -- 68% majority white district
Non-white Ayanna Pressley -- 40% majority white district
Non-white Pramila Jayapal -D -- 70% majority white district

I can continue...…

Now can you name me any black republican congress person who represents a majority white district?

It should be easy for since there is only one black republican in the whole Congress..and he won't be there after this year because he was forced to not seek re-election for telling the truth about Trump's racist inclinations...

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.
DUI kills innocent people.

Sometimes. And sometimes it is some guy who had TWO beers, a hour before he drove home and he was fine, but the fucking standards have been lowered to stupid levels by stupid pandering politicians.
And sometimes it is the sloppy drunk.

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

You racist dick suckers just make it up as you go.....there are plenty of democratic representatives who are not white yet represent majority white districts....

I can continue...…

Now can you name me any black republican congress person who represents a majority white district?

It should be easy for since there is only one black republican in the whole Congress..and he won't be there after this year because he was forced to not seek re-election for telling the truth about Trump's racist inclinations...
I disagree politically with your examples

but none of them are as dumb reps such as eddie bernice johndon, hank johndon or frederica Wilson who are downright stupid

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

I can continue...…

but none of them are as dumb reps such as eddie bernice johndon, hank johndon or frederica Wilson who are downright stupid

Fredrica Wilson received her bachelors from prestigious Fisk University and her masters from the University of Miami...now I believe if your child received her masters degree, you would not call her dumb...furthermore, Mrs Wilson then went into a career in education where she served on the Flordia school board and created a mentoring program for teens in her community ---

One of those teens was Sgt La David Johnson...whom she inspired to go into the military and whom he remained close to until his death....his death is the only reason you even know who she is -- because the only reason you attack her is because your cult leader told you to.....

sgt-la-david-johnson-ht-jt-171007_4x3t_608.jpg

Now...can you name me a black republican congressman who represents a majority white district or did you abandon that dumb ass talking point??

Last edited:
I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

I can continue...…

You're not a racist though, are you?

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

I can continue...…

No I’m not

i only
I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

I can continue...…

but none of them are as dumb reps such as eddie bernice johndon, hank
I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

I can continue...…

no I am not

I only criticize people who deserve it

here is one example

I can continue...…

No I’m not

i only

here is one example

I can continue...…

but none of them are as dumb reps such as eddie bernice johndon, hank

I can continue...…

no I am not

I only criticize people who deserve it

You definitely are one, no doubt. You only attack black.

How many DUIs have Gaetz had so far?

View attachment 294603

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

Rep. Johnson was telling the truth, though. trump's policies and actions have demonstrated this as they have revealed his desire for a government-mandated caste system in which race and sex clearly play a large part. trump has more than earned such criticism.

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

Rep. Johnson was telling the truth, though. trump's policies and actions have demonstrated this as they have revealed his desire for a government-mandated caste system in which race and sex clearly play a large part. trump has more than earned such criticism.

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

This is a totally non-responsive post. trump's policies and conduct clearly demonstrate antipathy based on race and gender, and his right-wing followers agree.

I’m not complaining

who is your congressman?

here is one example

This is a totally non-responsive post. trump's policies and conduct clearly demonstrate antipathy based on race and gender, and his right-wing followers agree.

You expressed your opinion of trump and I expressed my opinion of johnson

here is one example

Okay. One of the things that I have learned from USMB is that right-wingers never can express exactly why they think the way they do. They run away every time. trump's policies and actions are never defended with a substantive argument. Neither are issues pertaining to race, sex, and religion. They are incapable, I guess.

here is one example

Okay. One of the things that I have learned from USMB is that right-wingers never can express exactly why they think the way they do. They run away every time. trump's policies and actions are never defended with a substantive argument. Neither are issues pertaining to race, sex, and religion. They are incapable, I guess.

Hank johnson is loony tunes

that should be easy enough to understand

Hank johnson is loony tunes

that should be easy enough to understand

Thank you for proving my point. No substance from you. Johnson summarized the situation quite well.

Forum List

Back