Racist Democrat Takes Cheap Shot At Christian Conservative Matt Gaetz

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

Hank johnson is still in congress?
I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:

Last edited:
'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.

HaNk said Ukrainian daughter was tied up in a basement ,, poor guy Can’t fix this shit hole of a district but he tries to be relevant

Gaetz is an entitled hypocrite who got his daddy to pull strings and get a DUI dropped

I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
He is dumb because why??

Because he didn't try to bring up someone's substance abuse history while having one of his own?? He is definitely smarter than the dic sucker Matt Gaetz is....

matt-gaetz-mugshot-.jpg

HaNk said Ukrainian daughter was tied up in a basement ,, poor guy Can’t fix this shit hole of a district but he tries to be relevant
Why is it a shithole??

Both Matt Gaetz and Hank Johnson's district have a median household income of 50K or so....but I assume since Hank's district has more darkies in it, it is a shithole...

Cool.....

Business Insider has become absolute garbage.....They were at least marginally credible until a few years ago.

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.
Matt Gaetz is a joke..and only dic suckers like you will cheer lead for him...

If you live on an island the last thing you'll ever see is Hank Johnson.
Two words to describe Johnson: Bell Curve.

Business Insider has become absolute garbage.....They were at least marginally credible until a few years ago.
You do understand that this happened on live TV right??

Or do you think this whole story was made up and none of this happened??

If you live on an island the last thing you'll ever see is Hank Johnson.
Two words to describe Johnson: Bell Curve.
Are islands surrounded by water?? Big water??

Trumpers should never in life try to talk about someone's intelligence....

He is dumb because why??

Because he didn't try to bring up someone's substance abuse history while having one of his own?? He is definitely smarter than the dic sucker Matt Gaetz is....

View attachment 294568
Probably because Biden still is a crack head.
and this has what to do with Trump getting himself impeached??

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??

If getting caught with Cocaine in a drug test makes Hunter Biden a risk, then getting charged with a DUI should ban the stupid fuck from Congress.

Hunter Biden has done NOTHING wrong.

He is dumb because why??

View attachment 294568

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??
The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.

If getting caught with Cocaine in a drug test makes Hunter Biden a risk, then getting charged with a DUI should ban the stupid fuck from Congress.

Hunter Biden has done NOTHING wrong.
Hunter Biden being where he is in life is 100% due to his father being powerful politician.....

The same goes for Trump's kids...…..Ivanka didn't just magically get trade marks from China for nothing...and Kushner didn't just magically receive hundreds of millions of dollars in loans for nothing either.....

But neither side wants to have a conversation about nepotism

He is dumb because why??

View attachment 294568

The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.
it wasn't about whitewater either was it??

Or did you think a real estate deal in Arkansas and whether or not Clinton cheated on his wife are the same thing??

As much as you dic suckers whine about "..but but but, Trump had nothing to do with it" -- when his personal lawyer went to prison for covering up Trump's affairs --- you don't need to say shit....so please spare me the fake outrage...

There is a reason Trump will never testify under oath, because he is a perjury machine...but it doesn't matter, he was still impeached..

Forum List

Back