'Racist' Anti-Kerry Book Author

William Joyce said:
http://www.salon.com/books/wire/2004/08/11/slurs/

In an interview, William Joyce denied that he was a racist. "I love everyone," Joyce said. "I have never made a racist remark in my life. Clearly, we are all equal. There are no differences between the races. Can't we all get along?"

Slurs or facts? Point out one falsehood? The Catholic Church is not exempt from discussion. Frankly, even though his comments might not be PC, based on the actions of the Catholic Church, there isn't much to dispute. He is a Catholic, I think he should be allowed to bad mouth his church if he wants.

As for his comments on Muslims, again, the proof is in the pudding. Their actions speak for themselves.

The libs are reaching for anything that will help keep their candidate afloat. He is going to sink and sink fast. Just watch.

William Joyce said:
http://www.salon.com/books/wire/2004/08/11/slurs/

In an interview, William Joyce denied that he was a racist. "I love everyone," Joyce said. "I have never made a racist remark in my life. Clearly, we are all equal. There are no differences between the races. Can't we all get along?"

Well here comes the politics of personal destruction Bonnie and I were discussing earlier. Just remember, "Bimbo Eruptions".

Kill the messenger , quick! before someone hears what he has to say.
Who gives a shite what the kerry Campaign has to say about this guy ?

You want to find a real racist in the public eye ? How about a US Senator who was a leader in the KKK? O, never mind. He is a Democrat, so he gets a pass...

(A: Robert Byrd)

freeandfun1 said:
Slurs or facts? Point out one falsehood? The Catholic Church is not exempt from discussion. Frankly, even though his comments might not be PC, based on the actions of the Catholic Church, there isn't much to dispute. He is a Catholic, I think he should be allowed to bad mouth his church if he wants.

As for his comments on Muslims, again, the proof is in the pudding. Their actions speak for themselves.

I agree. But I would gently point out that when people speak factually but critically about Jews, blacks or Hispanics, the "color-blind" conservatives go nuts and scream about "racism" as loudly as the liberals do. Just an observation.

Forum List

Back