Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Guess again, douchebag.

Tis what tis. Now you are stalking me in PMs. That's OK, piffle wonder. Go for it.

OH, I'm stalking you by opening all the PMs you won't stop sending me? Fuck off you dishonest little turd.

You are whining because you PMd me first with a neg rep, got your ass kicked, and can't stand being corrected? You sound like a spoiled little child. Go tell on me to your mommy.

halle-berry-mom-judith-berry.jpg
Her father is Black.
So that makes her parti-white, not black.

Tis what tis. Now you are stalking me in PMs. That's OK, piffle wonder. Go for it.

OH, I'm stalking you by opening all the PMs you won't stop sending me? Fuck off you dishonest little turd.

You are whining because you PMd me first with a neg rep, got your ass kicked, and can't stand being corrected? You sound like a spoiled little child. Go tell on me to your mommy.

We both know you have never kicked anyone's ass in any way in your short, miserable life, punk. You got one of the thousands of neg reps you deserve kid, and more are on the way. I sent you no PM. If you got a notification that's your issue and like everything else about you, me and the rest of humanity couldn't give less of a shit. Instead of the half dozen or so PMs you've sent me since then (all completely devoid of content) you should just STFU and work on not being such a piece of shit that deserves neg rep. Is this clear enough for you now, kid?

You can't even tell the truth? You don't understand what happened? When you neg rep and message, it goes as a private message. You moron.

Interracial marriages are not becoming more and more accepted.

This myth that interracial marriages are becoming more common is false. .

This is factually incorrect. You cannot alter reality no matter how much your cowardice wants it.

The reality of the matter is that many blacks , and also many whites , still do prefer to marry,
and date within their own races.! And the last statistics I checked, stated that interracial marriages are not on the increase, but are actually leveling off. No increase at all.
Blacks still do congregate with other blacks in social settings, whites also tend to congregate with other whites also in social settings.

So your point is not based on the latest factual statistics.
Do the research.!

Are you too stupid to note the difference between your two statements above, knucklehead?

Interracial marriage increase suggests U.S. racial boundaries blurring

Interracial marriages surge across U.S. - USATODAY.com

Interracial marriages at an all-time high, study says - CNN

Research shows interracial marriages increasing in the US « between worlds

Interracial marriages increase in the US, education influences - Campus - The Lantern - Ohio State University

Multiracial becomes fastest growing race in U.S. - Columbia Missourian

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/30/us/30mixed.html?pagewanted=all

The New York Times Upfront | The news magazine for high school

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW31Te1awVw]Dark Girls: Official Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Go away you worthless little worm. Nobodoy gives a shit about your pointless noise.

You've got nothing to say, kid. No point in saying it over and over. STFU you little moron.

You've got nothing to say, kid. No point in saying it over and over. STFU you little moron.

Unkotare justs keeps posting his teenage angst over and over.

We have seen his silly kind here by the dozens. They never last.:lol:

Forum List

Back