Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
True, but I think guys of all races prefer Asian chicks. At least that was my experience in the Marine Corps.

Asian women are HOT. So are Indian women. (Who are also Asian, I guess, but a different kind.)

Who wants the black chicks?

That depends. If we're talking Halle Berry, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Halle ain't black

She considers herself to be black. Halle Berry::African American Quotes

Beyonce', Pam Grier, Vanessa Williams. There are many black women I find beautiful. We all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Roseanne Barr is white, but I'm not attracted to her. Race has little to do with it.

BHM: The 30 Most Beautiful Black Women in History - essence.com

halle-berry-mom-judith-berry.jpg

Yes, Halle Berry has a white mother and black father. At what point do you consider a person of mixed race white or black? Are your previous posts in regards to black women only those who are 100% black? If so, regardless of actually coloring, that excludes most blacks in America since most have white ancestors. By your standard, neither Barack nor Michele Obama are "black".

Race Now: #2: How White Are Blacks? How Black Are Whites? by Steve Sailer for UPI; Mark. D. Shriver, admixture, genetic, gene, race, miscegenation, African-American, passing, Sally Hemmings
Earlier, cruder studies, done before direct genetic testing was feasible, suggested that African-Americans were 25 or even 30 percent white. Shriver's project is not complete, but with data from 25 sites already in, he is coming up with 17-18 percent white ancestry among African-Americans. That's the equivalent of 106 of those 128 of your ancestors from seven generations ago having been Africans and 22 Europeans.

According to Shriver, only about 10 percent of African-Americans are over 50 percent white.

This genetic database is restricted to adults. Black-white married couples quadrupled in number between the 1960 Census and 1990 Census, so the admixture rates among children are no doubt higher than among adults.

I find people of mixed racial ancestry quite striking on the average. But since this thread is about attraction outside of one's own race, quibbles about whether a mixed-race person should be considered "black" (or whatever) are irrelevant. One could argue logically that Halle Berry is not "black," but by the same reasoning neither is she "white," and either a black or a white man who finds her attractive is attracted to someone outside his own race.

Interracial marriages are not becoming more and more accepted.

This myth that interracial marriages are becoming more common is false. .

This is factually incorrect. You cannot alter reality no matter how much your cowardice wants it.

The reality of the matter is that many blacks , and also many whites , still do prefer to marry,
and date within their own races.! And the last statistics I checked, stated that interracial marriages are not on the increase, but are actually leveling off. No increase at all.
Blacks still do congregate with other blacks in social settings, whites also tend to congregate with other whites also in social settings.

So your point is not based on the latest factual statistics.
Do the research.!

Alright you idiots, let me explain it to you all, the father is "black", the black genes are dominant in the offspring, you see the black genetic features more defined and displayed
as opposed to the white recessive features. She looks more black than white, because of genetics! , not preference or racism.! GENETICS!! .Do you idiots understand now.?!

Her father is Black.

Alright you idiots, let me explain it to you all, the father is "black", the black genes are dominant in the offspring, you see the black genetic features more defined and displayed
as opposed to the white recessive features. She looks more black than white, because of genetics! , not preference or racism.! GENETICS!! .Do you idiots understand now.?!

:bsflag:

GENETICS, Mr. High Gravity light skinned liberal white people ass kisser, Genetics.
The black genes are dominant.!!

GENETICS, Mr. High Gravity light skinned liberal white people ass kisser, Genetics.

That's a lot of anger. Is that genetic too or environmental? Cultural? Is it a common trait most of the time or just a temporary one such as out of a bottle?

That's a lot of anger. Is that genetic too or environmental? Cultural? Is it a common trait most of the time or just a temporary one such as out of a bottle?

I heard when men have microscopic penises they are prone to bursts of anger like that.

Forum List

Back