Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
That's in America, which is making huge progress along these lines, but just the same, Europe as usual seems to be a little bit ahead of us.

In short, interracial relationships are on the way up, resistance against them on the way down, and where the advanced world goes first, the rest will ultimately follow.

Funny how that which tends toward the genocide of whites is labeled "progress" by the anti-white left. It's progress, alright. Toward the extinction of whites.

I do see more interracial relationships than before, but in the main, races stick to their own for the purposes of dating, mating, worshipping, socializing and living. The workplace and schools are "integrated", though largely through the force of law. When that force retreats, people revert to what's natural to them.

Races naturally favor the company of their own. That's evolutionarily determined, not a "racist" feeling.

But note, too, that if BLACKS or HISPANICS prefer their own kind, that's not "racist" -- in fact, it's the opposite. Only whites get slammed with this. Double standard.

Heck, Netanyahu can declare that "I prefer Israel remain a state for the Jewish people", and nobody calls that "racist". In fact, we American taxpayers fund that ethnic separatist project to the tune of BILLIONS. And it's anyone who questions it that gets tagged... a racist.

Gotta love the world we live in...

I will agree with William Joyce, that the races generally prefer the the company of others from the same race, and will date , socialize and marry people of the same race.

All this interracial bullshit is media hype, its being promoted by White left wing liberals ,
who have , a pro homo, interracial ,"We are all the same" rainbow agenda". And many
Christian right wing Americans are not going for it.

As a teenager I wanted and selected black females, I did not go outside of my race to
date white females!.

It was not racist that I, being black , wanted and dated other black females.!?
All this talk about interracial unions on the increase is all hype, and false.!!

:bsflag:

Funny how that which tends toward the genocide of whites is labeled "progress" by the anti-white left. It's progress, alright. Toward the extinction of whites.

I do see more interracial relationships than before, but in the main, races stick to their own for the purposes of dating, mating, worshipping, socializing and living. The workplace and schools are "integrated", though largely through the force of law. When that force retreats, people revert to what's natural to them.

Races naturally favor the company of their own. That's evolutionarily determined, not a "racist" feeling.

But note, too, that if BLACKS or HISPANICS prefer their own kind, that's not "racist" -- in fact, it's the opposite. Only whites get slammed with this. Double standard.

Heck, Netanyahu can declare that "I prefer Israel remain a state for the Jewish people", and nobody calls that "racist". In fact, we American taxpayers fund that ethnic separatist project to the tune of BILLIONS. And it's anyone who questions it that gets tagged... a racist.

Gotta love the world we live in...

I will agree with William Joyce, that the races generally prefer the the company of others from the same race, and will date , socialize and marry people of the same race.

All this interracial bullshit is media hype, its being promoted by White left wing liberals ,
who have , a pro homo, interracial ,"We are all the same" rainbow agenda". And many

As a teenager I wanted and selected black females, I did not go outside of my race to
date white females!.

All this talk about interracial unions on the increase is all hype, and false.!!

Or you have these liberal High Gravity pro homo, mixed race supporters flying a B.S. flag
who knows I am right with my post. If interracial unions were on the increase , why do we still have a White race and a black race, wouldn't we all be one race by now, given all
the years since slavery was abolished.? I think many blacks still prefer to marry within the
Black race, and do not accept, or support interracial unions.!

date white females!.

Or you have these liberal High Gravity pro homo, mixed race supporters flying a B.S. flag
who knows I am right with my post. If interracial unions were on the increase , why do we still have a White race and a black race, wouldn't we all be one race by now, given all
the years since slavery was abolished.? I think many blacks still prefer to marry within the
Black race, and do not accept, or support interracial unions.!

You'll have to do better than that, HG.

Not really, 52ndstreet is an idiot.

You are the real idiot here High Gravity. After so many years of blatant racism, there is no way black
Americans are going to be running into the arms of white men or white women looking to
get married. Its not going to happen.!! You may see a few incidents, but there will never be
a big huge torrent, as some on this thread suggest.!!

Whites are still marrying other whites, and blacks are still marrying other blacks.

Last edited:
You'll have to do better than that, HG.

Not really, 52ndstreet is an idiot.

You are the real idiot here. After so many years of blatant racism, there is no way black
Americans are going to be running into the arms of white men or white women looking to
get married. Its not going to happen.!! You may see a few incidents, but there will never be
a big huge torrent, as some on this thread suggest.!!

Whites are still marrying other whites, and blacks are still marrying other blacks.

Swagger:

As is my usual practice, I'm going to snip from your points all meaningless rhetoric, personal insults, and other content-free verbal garbage as unworthy of a response. If you want to continue wasting bandwidth with such tripe in the future, that's your call; be advised though that I'm only going to respond when you actually say something.

Seeing as conscious human beings don't just live in the utopia of "social progression", I thought it necessary - not to mention fair - to not limit our focus to the western world.

First of all, no, you didn't. You chose not to limit our focus to the western world for precisely the reasons I gave: because you knew that by speaking globally you could present nonfalsifiable assertions, whereas if you did not insist on that you could easily be proven wrong.

Secondly, when we are speaking of social progress, it is perfectly reasonable to examine those areas that are most advanced in order to look for evidence that social progress is occurring. There is nothing unique about the advanced world except that it is further advanced; where we go today, the rest of the world will follow.

At any rate, you claimed that racial preference (or to gloss it over in political correctness: freedom of association) arose from racism. I disagreed.

I admit I didn't support that claim with heavy evidence. Instead, I concentrated on refuting your counter-claim that it was something natural.

In fact, the best evidence that racial preference in dating arose from racism is its decline as racism has declined.

PS. Could you show me where, apart from the "socially progressive" western world, you're likely to encounter "widespread acceptance of interracial relationships"?

Can you explain why that is in any way necessary or relevant?

What part of "across the world" do you not understand, Unkotare? Regional (US in this case) data doesn't even come close to giving us a fair overview of the bigger picture.

Actually, your "across the world" bullshit is just a dodge, put in there because you KNEW already that interracial relationships are becoming more and more accepted and common in the advanced world, the world you live in. You see it all around you there in the U.K., just as we see it on this side of the pond.

Your position is that rejection of interracial relationships is somehow natural. If that were so, we should not see large-scale acceptance of interracial relationships anywhere. The fact that it cannot be (yet) proven as becoming more common everywhere thus becomes irrelevant. The fact that this is happening in Western Europe and North America is sufficient to prove you wrong.

Sorry, Dragon, but I'm going to have to mark you down for being a pussy. But before I begin beating you about the classroom, let's backtrack a little, eh.

Your first post in this thread was vague to say the least. You were the one who became annoyed when I set fair parameters that would enable us to enjoy a fair overview of the bigger picture. Seeing as conscious human beings don't just live in the utopia of "social progression", I thought it necessary - not to mention fair - to not limit our focus to the western world. You know, in the interest of fairness. For instance, if we wanted to establish a fair overview of what the world wanted for dinner tonight, it would be incredibly insular of us to just ask the western world. You're just pissed that I reclaimed the thread's momentum from your politically correct clutches. You were forced to re-consider. Tough. Besides, how was I to know there wasn't any "global date" available to validate that, as a whole, the world prefers interracial over homogeneous relationships? At any rate, you claimed that racial preference (or to gloss it over in political correctness: freedom of association) arose from racism. I disagreed. You then snivelled because, in the interests of fairness, I included the globe's entire population, instead of just a portion of it. You can't pick and choose in a debate of this nature. I could also argue that I assumed, on the basis of mutual fairness and equality, that you wouldn't limit yourself in terms of scope.

My guess is that you knew that you already knew that the world as a whole wouldn't reflect a whole lot of "social progression". On account of that, only a fool would think that their argument would stand-up when exposed to the entire spectrum. Perhaps the world beyond your Gallup and USA Today polls doesn't have much time for social progression (or just doesn't care) in terms of who they date, marry of fuck.

PS. Could you show me where, apart from the "socially progressive" western world, you're likely to encounter "widespread acceptance of interracial relationships"? Or how rejection of them is somehow unnatural? You know, in the interests of fairness - which are core to debates like these.

Now you are just making yourself look like a coward, which of course you racists always are.

Look to human history and DNA to see that 'different' people have always ALWAYS intermingled everywhere and at all times when deliberate, artificial barriers have not been built and violently maintained against it.

Like Muhamad Ali said, "The Buzzard mates with other Buzzards, The sparrow with the Sparrow. It is human preference that Blacks usually mates with other blacks, and whites
usually want to mate with other whites. It is not racism , preprogramed human genetics is all it is.

It most certainly is not. Quite the opposite, in fact. The champ's example fails because as human beings we are all the same bird.

Interracial marriages are not becoming more and more accepted.

This myth that interracial marriages are becoming more common is false. .

This is factually incorrect. You cannot alter reality no matter how much your cowardice wants it.

True, but I think guys of all races prefer Asian chicks. At least that was my experience in the Marine Corps.
usmc3.gif

Forum List

Back