Racism is for morons

DontCare

Rookie
Oct 17, 2016
Racism is everywhere. Not just black or white, it's all races.

I've been around the world. South America, Asia, Europe, U.S., Canada.

Little background, I'm a 6'4" person from Iowa. Never experienced racism till i moved to Montgomery Alabama. My first week there I was taking my usual bicycle ride and had to take a 2. Black guy came in after me and I asked if he had to 1 or 2. He said 1. I let him go ahead. When he left the whole restroom had been urinated on... seat, floor, tank, TP, sink... all of it. That was my first experience.

My next experience was in Japan. I went there to hike up Fuji. I wasn't allowed to enter a public bath because I wasn't Japanese. That wasn't all, but the rest were more subtle.

Thailand... rife with racism. That is all. Rather not have my food urinated on... Did most of my own cooking.

Peru, loved it. Went from Cusco to Macchu Picchu on a hike. Very nice people, no problems.

Europe. Germany was okay, crazy drivers.... horrifying drivers... England is snobs, but the night life is damn cool. I do wish that people bathed more.

Canada! Loved Canada! Great people who are nice in every way. Thank you Canada for being the best country i have ever visited.

Bottomline, get over yourself. World is a better place if you just get to know people.

Little background, I'm a 6'4" person from Iowa. Never experienced racism till i moved to Montgomery Alabama. My first week there I was taking my usual bicycle ride and had to take a 2. Black guy came in after me and I asked if he had to 1 or 2. He said 1. I let him go ahead. When he left the whole restroom had been urinated on... seat, floor, tank, TP, sink... all of it. That was my first experience.

My next experience was in Japan. I went there to hike up Fuji. I wasn't allowed to enter a public bath because I wasn't Japanese. That wasn't all, but the rest were more subtle.

Thailand... rife with racism. That is all. Rather not have my food urinated on... Did most of my own cooking.

Peru, loved it. Went from Cusco to Macchu Picchu on a hike. Very nice people, no problems.

Europe. Germany was okay, crazy drivers.... horrifying drivers... England is snobs, but the night life is damn cool. I do wish that people bathed more.

Canada! Loved Canada! Great people who are nice in every way. Thank you Canada for being the best country i have ever visited.

Bottomline, get over yourself. World is a better place if you just get to know people.

Dubuque, Iowa is known as the Selma of the north. The state is crawling with inbred cave gibbons loyal to the klu klux klowns. Please spare us the story of you never experiencing racism. Maybe you meant there were no Black people to say racist things to you.?

Dubuque, Iowa is known as the Selma of the north. The state is crawling with inbred cave gibbons loyal to the klu klux klowns. Please spare us the story of you never experiencing racism. Maybe you meant there were no Black people to say racist things to you.?
Asc, what's the equivalent to the KKK for you folks? Oh yeah, I forgot, they're called black people.

Asc, what's the equivalent to the KKK for you folks? Oh yeah, I forgot, they're called black people.
There is no equivalent. There has never been a group of poor Black trash, police, judges, and politicians that felt so inferior they had to lynch whites to keep them from getting ahead. Why do you ask?

Unfortunately racism is everywhere that's true.
Wherever you go you can find people who think somebody is superior to another because of his race
That's so stupid because there's no "superior" or "master" race
You should respect people for what they are and not judge them for their ethnicity
The strange thing is that many racists are very cultured... :eusa_think:

There is no equivalent. There has never been a group of poor Black trash, police, judges, and politicians that felt so inferior they had to lynch whites to keep them from getting ahead. Why do you ask?
Black people don't trash police, judges and politicians? So those riots where they destroy their own communities are a protest against what? Black business owners in their communities? :lol:

Black people don't trash police, judges and politicians? So those riots where they destroy their own communities are a protest against what? Black business owners in their communities? :lol:
I know you arent that literate but I said "poor Black trash," That comma indicates a pause where you should hae understood it means the equivalent of poor white trash. You are familiar with poor white trash because that what you are right?

I know you arent that literate but I said "poor Black trash," That comma indicates a pause where you should hae understood it means the equivalent of poor white trash. You are familiar with poor white trash because that what you are right?
So your poor black trash trashes their own communities because they are superior to whites? C'mon, even YOU don't believe that. :lol:

Forum List

Back