Black Skinheads

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Should stay sharp. Some do not approve of their lifestyle choices.

Wondering what Asclepias thinks of black people that associate with skinhead subculture.

Some groups of skinheads are not racist. I have a tattoo done by a skinhead. You need to be more specific.

Eh, I was hoping you would think all skinheads were racist. It would of made this thread more satisfying.

Note the allusion I used with the word sharp.

Why am I always on your mind?

Who else?

tigerred59 ?

Anyways, skinhead culture is mostly associated with white power nowadays.

SHARPs take pride in their working class background and ethics, but I still find it amazing that a black man would become a skinhead, with full knowledge that many skinheads are white power.

Some groups of skinheads are not racist. I have a tattoo done by a skinhead. You need to be more specific.

Eh, I was hoping you would think all skinheads were racist. It would of made this thread more satisfying.

Note the allusion I used with the word sharp.

Why am I always on your mind?

Who else?

tigerred59 ?
Never hope you can out think me. Its impossible and doomed from the moment of conception. I am well traveled, well educated, and most importantly much more intelligent than you are.

Who else? Anyone but me. I thought you were a guy?

Anyways, skinhead culture is mostly associated with white power nowadays.

SHARPs take pride in their working class background and ethics, but I still find it amazing that a black man would become a skinhead, with full knowledge that many skinheads are white power.
Thats because you dont know much about the Sharp culture. Its a attractive culture for people that want to work towards a society that is color free. I live and let live even if people are wrong. Its only when they are against me that I have an issue.

Never hope you can out think me. Its impossible and doomed from the moment of conception. I am well traveled, well educated, and most importantly much more intelligent than you are.

Well, whatever the case, this is an actual question I have had.

Why would someone who was black affiliate with a subculture commonly associated with white power?

Just very bored and you are a good source of entertainment.

Well, whatever the case, this is an actual question I have had.

Why would someone who was black affiliate with a subculture commonly associated with white power?

Just very bored and you are a good source of entertainment.
Do you know what the acronym SHARP stands for?

You are good for some laughs as well. At least you are not whiny like that Divine guy.

Thats because you dont know much about the Sharp culture.

Actually I do.

I know sharp skins and have listened to skinhead music for years.

Its a attractive culture for people that want to work towards a society that is color free.

That really isn't something dwelled on much.

There is little to no focus on what you just mentioned within the subculture. It is just a classification for skinheads that are not white power.

No shit.

I wouldn't of mentioned SHARP if I did not know what it stood for. I am a fan of about a half dozen skinhead bands which are all SHARP.

Thats because you dont know much about the Sharp culture.

Actually I do.

I know sharp skins and have listened to skinhead music for years.

Its a attractive culture for people that want to work towards a society that is color free.

That really isn't something dwelled on much.

There is little to no focus on what you just mentioned within the subculture. It is just a classification for skinheads that are not white power.
Obviously you dont know as much as you think you know. This is a reoccurring theme with you. If you are going to try and bait me at least do your research.

No shit.

I wouldn't of mentioned SHARP if I did not know what it stood for. I am a fan of about a half dozen skinhead bands which are all SHARP.
Its quite possible you didnt know what it was. Plenty of people use names and dont know the meaning or historical context regarding the name.

Obviously you dont know as much as you think you know. This is a reoccurring theme with you. If you are going to try and bait me at least do your research.

Uh, no, I am giving you the facts. Feel free to contest them.

I am going to pull out 3 skinhead band albums that are all SHARP, and try to find even one song mentioning race.

I got two dozen more where those came from. The reality is that a race free society is not one of the major messages of the subculture.

Uh, no, I am giving you the facts. Feel free to contest them.

I am going to pull out 3 skinhead band albums that are all SHARP, and try to find even one song mentioning race.

I got two dozen more where those came from. The reality is that a race free society is not one of the major messages of the subculture.

Thats not what i was told and thats not what they say publicly. Why would you call yourself Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice if that wasnt a major part of who you are? :cuckoo:.

Thats not what i was told and thats not what they say publicly. Why would you call yourself Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice if that wasnt a major part of who you are? :cuckoo:.

Like I said, it is just a classification to distinguish oneself from white power skins.

I have listened to a shit ton of SHARP bands, and I cannot recall even one mentioning race. The subculture is clearly not oriented towards anti-racist action. Mostly just left-wing or libertarian ideals and working class ethics.

Like I said, it is just a classification to distinguish oneself from white power skins.

I have listened to a shit ton of SHARP bands, and I cannot recall even one mentioning race. The subculture is clearly not oriented towards anti-racist action.
I got a $300 tattoo for free and a message from the girlfriend of a SHARP Skinhead as she and he both told me all about their group of skinheads. Matter of fact they approached me to join them. I'm sorry but I cant believe you when I have personal experience that says different.

I got a $300 tattoo for free and a message from the girlfriend of a SHARP Skinhead as she and he both told me all about their group of skinheads. Matter of fact they approached me to join them. I'm sorry but I cant believe you when I have personal experience that says different.

What does that have to do with the fact that SHARP skinheads are not anti-racist warriors? I am not contesting that they are against racism, but it is not a major message in what is otherwise a highly politicized community.

And you are not the only one that has met SHARP skinheads, and they are very closely tied to the political punk community.

What does that have to do with the fact that SHARP skinheads are not anti-racist warriors? I am not contesting that they are against racism, but it is not a major message in what is otherwise a highly politicized community.

And you are not the only one that has met SHARP skinheads, and they are very closely tied to the punk community.
Who said they were anti racist warriors? I know i didnt say that.

I would say it being in their name makes it pretty major. You really cant contest that and remain credible.

Forum List

Back