Michelle's K-Mart Story Is …

I was waiting outside of a building in downtown San Francisco once. A couple of tourists stopped and asked me for directions to some hotel.

Sexist-racists!

How many black people think like that? Big moo said "she thought I was someone that would help her". That made this woman a racist. Take it to heart. That's the quality of creature we are dealing with.

I once had a yellow car. One day I stopped to get money at an ATM. While I was getting back into my car, an old lady with an eastern European accent got into my car and sat in the front passenger seat. She told me how she was feeling sick and needed to get home. Did she think I was a TAXI DRIVER?

I did take her to her house. She didn't even offer to pay me.

Sexist-racist-white privilegist!!

It was Target and her claim is, I think, because she is black she was treated "normal". A white First Lady would have been respected and not asked for a favor. How utterly uncouth was that woman to ask for help from the so special (and tall) MO?!

I can't even count how many times I've been asked if I could help get something off an upper shelf, or volunteered to when I seen someone was obviously needing assistance.

I can't even count how many times I've been asked if I could help get something off an upper shelf, or volunteered to when I seen someone was obviously needing assistance.

:clap2:

And I can't count the number of times I have asked someone if I could help them reach for anything. Most recently, a slender lady in an electric store shopping cart for those who need them. She was reaching over for some cheese but couldn't quite make the bend it required and I asked if I could help her. She was most grateful. I asked if I could help her with her shopping list, too. I told her I didn't have much time, but could give her 15 minutes or so. She was elderly and so very sweet. Customers passing by and overhearing the convo, all smiled. I was hoping it would give them an idea.

Michelle was being kind, too.

:clap2:

And I can't count the number of times I have asked someone if I could help them reach for anything. Most recently, a slender lady in an electric store shopping cart for those who need them. She was reaching over for some cheese but couldn't quite make the bend it required and I asked if I could help her. She was most grateful. I asked if I could help her with her shopping list, too. I told her I didn't have much time, but could give her 15 minutes or so. She was elderly and so very sweet. Customers passing by and overhearing the convo, all smiled. I was hoping it would give them an idea.

Michelle was being kind, too.

We have an older couple we do their shopping for them, sometimes they want to go to the store with us . sometimes not. But either way they just go sit and visit while we do the shopping. The man reminds me of my grandfather.

It's really not just for their benefit, it helps everyone who would otherwise have to painfully deal with them shopping.

And you're not Nursing A Huge Grievance Attitude?

What's wrong with you?

Forum List

Back