It's Primary Day! Did you go vote?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
It's Primary Day in Ohio, Indiana (I think) and a couple other states (I think).

I went to vote in the Ohio Primary.

Have you voted today if you have a primary?

If not, you are a bad person, a traitor, and disgrace to your sainted mother. :eusa_naughty:

Just kidding! :tongue:

But seriously go vote! Scare the pants off a liberal today by making them realize the real election day (Nov 2) is closer than they think. :eek::eek::eek:

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Here in Oregon Primary day is the 18th. But since we do vote by mail, we got our ballots back on the 30th. I had mine in the mail by Saturday afternoon.

Go Jon Lim for Gov!

It's Primary Day in Ohio, Indiana (I think) and a couple other states (I think).

If not, you are a bad person, a traitor, and disgrace to your sainted mother. :eusa_naughty:

But seriously go vote! Scare the pants off a liberal today by making them realize the real election day (Nov 2) is closer than they think. :eek::eek::eek:

Who are the Tea Party candidates in the races?

There's actually a good Republican running for Congress in my district so I went and voted for him, but he won't win. I'll be voting for the Libertarian candidate in November. I didn't vote in the Governor or Senate race here in Ohio because Kasich and Portman are running unopposed in their races, and I don't particularly like either of them. Kasich is running on abolishing the state income tax, however. So that's one plus for him.

You liberals STILL do not get what the Tea Party is, and that's all to the good.

It shows how clueless liberals are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's actually a good Republican running for Congress in my district so I went and voted for him, but he won't win. I'll be voting for the Libertarian candidate in November. I didn't vote in the Governor or Senate race here in Ohio because Kasich and Portman are running unopposed in their races, and I don't particularly like either of them. Kasich is running on abolishing the state income tax, however. So that's one plus for him.

I hated voting for DeWine, because he is running unopposed. I think I'll will vote for the Constitution party candidate running against him in November. I absolutely LOATHE RINO DeWine.

You liberals STILL do not get what the Tea Party is, and that's all to the good.

So the Tea parties in the various states aren't supporting anyone in the primaries? Debbie Medina was the tea party candidate in the Texas primary, against Perry and Hutchison.

I guess that was the last one?

You flunked the test. In Indiana, ESTABLISHMENT Republican relic Dan Coats beat the Tea Party supported candidate Marlin Stutzman and Ron Paul supported candidate John Hostettler.

MD's primary is in August. Both of our candidates for governor are incumbents which sucks because the whole state hates both of them. the press is calling it a "rematch"...ugh between two horrible governors, one that got kicked out and one that people want to kick out now.

I'll be voting third party for that.

I just re-registered, so I'll be voting in the Republican primaries this year. It's mainly so I can vote Collins Bailey for Congress and so I can vote for Russ Braden in the Senate primaries.

I hated voting for DeWine, because he is running unopposed. I think I'll will vote for the Constitution party candidate running against him in November. I absolutely LOATHE RINO DeWine.

I didn't vote for him either. Robert Owens is a good candidate, and I voted for him back in 2008 when he was an independent running. I'll be voting for him again this time around, which will mark the first time I vote for somebody from the Constitution Party.

Blah, let's hope Hostettler tries again in 2012.

He lost then? I wasn't following his race all that closely. At least B.J. Lawson won his primary again, which I found surprising given his late entry into the race. He should have a real shot against Price this time around, though it is a heavily Democratic district.

Forum List

Back