Racial/Ethnic Pride

Agnapostate

Rookie
Sep 19, 2008
The Quake State
It seems almost patently obvious, but since racial and ethnic categorizations are not consciously selected and are thus not legitimate "accomplishments," is there any purpose to racial or ethnic pride? (This could also apply to national pride to some extent.)

It seems almost patently obvious, but since racial and ethnic categorizations are not consciously selected and are thus not legitimate "accomplishments," is there any purpose to racial or ethnic pride? (This could also apply to national pride to some extent.)

There is no point whatsoever.

i take pride in many things i don't personaly choose....such as the accomplishments of my children and my staff................

• Banned
Maybe your supervision and training of them helped them develop the skills that enabled them to succeed, but even that isn't as detached as what I mentioned.

I believe it was David Lane who said that the fitness and superiority of a race was determined not by past achievements of its members but merely by its ability to continue its own existence and improve its own condition. Therefore, it makes no sens eot be proud of another's achievements, but to make yourself into one to be proud of.

(paraphrase,obviously)

The skins ask potential comrades to name ten things they're proud of. You may not cite anything your race, friends, or family have achieved

I agree, there are no valid reasons taking pride in things you have not achieved. Although it isn't uncommon.

I can't recall hearing people say: "I am proud of being a man"? (As opposed to being a woman that is)

I wonder why that is when people clearly can take pride in color of skin or place of birth...

Agnes is proud of being a peasant Indian paedophile so maybe he can answer his own question?

Not here:

australia-map-accurate.jpg

I guess I am stuck with getting drunk and fucking like a hamster who fears Elton John is God.

Last edited:
No, bitch, that just means I can smoke peyote and your dinky steroidic ass can't. Now get your stupid garbage the fuck out of here. :lol:

You must be kidding, I am having too much fun derailing your pathetic thread, which, by the way, seems to be well and truly off the tracks.:lol::lol::lol:

I think the pride part comes in when you overcome a stereotype projected upon you and are a raging success.

Which is why white pride always cracks me up.

Forum List

Back