Rachel Maddow

lol! Madcow is heinous. She's a hateful partisan little Winger. And that deep voice of hers makes her even more heinous. She really does believe if she butches up her voice,people will respect her and take her more seriously. Well guess what? It aint working. Only the Lefty Moveon.org cretins watch and take her seriously. And that's the fact jack. :)

lol! Madcow is heinous. She's a hateful partisan little Winger. And that deep voice of hers makes her even more heinous. She really does believe if she butches up her voice,people will respect her and take her more seriously. Well guess what? It aint working. Only the Lefty Moveon.org cretins watch and take her seriously. And that's the fact jack. :)

Do you think, err, of course not. Do you believe being a bigot makes anything you write more credible? I suppose it does within your set, but being hateful amogst the hateful simply makes you another black sheep. Bleat away, no one that matters will believe anything you write simply because ignorance and bigotry are anti-intellectual and not a foundation for truth.

Do you think, err, of course not. Do you believe being a bigot makes anything you write more credible? I suppose it does within your set, but being hateful amogst the hateful simply makes you another black sheep. Bleat away, no one that matters will believe anything you write simply because ignorance and bigotry are anti-intellectual and not a foundation for truth.

Pot-Kettle-Black, just can't help yourself, can you, wry? :lol:

The left sold the public a bill of goods when they said the right didn't want the Bush tax rate extension for the middle class they only wanted it for the rich....That was an outright lie.....
The President goes in front of the nation and says the Arizona illegal alien bill that was passed allows police to pick people out as they wait in line for ice cream and demand to see their papers.....another lie.

The left lies every time I see an Ed Shultz show on MSNBC.....

The bill for 911 first responders as first proposed was full of rewards for attorneys and doctors...in the sense they could bill high fees that would take away from the people who were supposed to benefit more from it.

Last edited:

Oh Gawd,don't break a leg hopping off your high horse. Try pulling yer nose out of Madcow's ass crack and start thinking for yourself. She is heinous. She's just your average hateful partisan Moveon.org skank. Hey if you want to believe everything she says than go for it. But don't get all preachy and think we're buying hers or your Bullshit.

Pot-Kettle-Black, just can't help yourself, can you, wry? :lol:

i trust your fairness, meister. how should one respond to a nutcase hack like libo??

LoL!!!

Not a PEEP from that assclown MOD concerning libo

49izadw.gif

In 2011 I'm bashing without discretion and without abandon.

I'm tired of the nonsense.

and i think the demonizing of people just because they disagree with us is the main problem with our country right now. the rush limbaugh school of debate has done nothing but make us absurd and is hurting this country.

... which isn't to say the loons at the extreme aren't deserving of bashing...

and i think the demonizing of people just because they disagree with us is the main problem with our country right now. the rush limbaugh school of debate has done nothing but make us absurd and is hurting this country.

... which isn't to say the loons at the extreme aren't deserving of bashing...

Sounds like you'll have to be the heart of our Symbiotic-Titan

Rachel Maddow just totally nailed Senator Coburn. She showed a clip of Coburn today on FOX saying that the 9/11 responders health care bill was being rammed through hastily, and that it hadn't even been to committee yet, or even held a meeting.

Rachel showed video of the Congressional meeting from back in July and highlighted Coburn's empty seat - he didn't bother to show up!

Video when it becomes available.
It figures you would like this dirty lesbian! I hope she swallows Drano and chokes on her own vomit. :hyper:

Rachel Maddow just totally nailed Senator Coburn. She showed a clip of Coburn today on FOX saying that the 9/11 responders health care bill was being rammed through hastily, and that it hadn't even been to committee yet, or even held a meeting.

Rachel showed video of the Congressional meeting from back in July and highlighted Coburn's empty seat - he didn't bother to show up!

Video when it becomes available.
A bill inevitably packed with pork and bullshit.

Forum List

Back