Rachel Maddow on CBS Sunday Morning

I missed this when it aired. Haters and the willfully ignorant will be in this thread shortly, no doubt. But her info about the American Nazis in the late 1930s is something I guarantee that none of us knew about previously.
Many of us knew about this, they had a huge rally in Madison Square Garden.

Much lesser known is the plotting of a coup against President Roosevelt. Not sure who exactly was behind this, and it ultimately was not pursued or prosecuted, but likely had a pro-Nazi backing.

I missed this when it aired. Haters and the willfully ignorant will be in this thread shortly, no doubt. But her info about the American Nazis in the late 1930s is something I guarantee that none of us knew about previously.

LOL!

Did you believe her when she told you vaccinated people wouldn't get covid? Of course you did, then you went out and killed a few hundred people.

Rachel Maddow has nothing to teach me.

Unlike you, I have an actual education.
You revel in your own ignorance. Rachel Maddow has much to teach you.

But you probably still believe she's a vampire, because rightwing media told you she was 10 years ago, because of her two "bite marks" (birth marks) on her neck. 🙄

The Fascist right then and now, nothing has changed.

LOL

1703265625980.png

You revel in your own ignorance. Rachel Maddow has much to teach you.

But you probably still believe she's a vampire, because rightwing media told you she was 10 years ago, because of her two "bite marks" (birth marks) on her neck. 🙄
Such a shame. You have all those neurons in your brain and none of them seem to work.

Many of us knew about this, they had a huge rally in Madison Square Garden.

Much lesser known is the plotting of a coup against President Roosevelt. Not sure who exactly was behind this, and it ultimately was not pursued or prosecuted, but likely had a pro-Nazi backing.
Mr. Drumpf, that is Trump's daddy, was there.

A full-blown Nazi, which explains Trump's entire schtick.

Last edited:

The more things change the more they remain the same.

Forum List

Back