Rachel Maddow is happy

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Rachel seems to be real happy that the Democrats want to use reconciliation to ram a health bill on America. I find this very strange that she would support a national public option, after all she must have great health care at NBC (state run media) so why?
Maybe she wants tax payers to pay for her addadictome. :lol:

Rachel seems to be real happy that the Democrats want to use reconciliation to ram a health bill on America. I find this very strange that she would support a national public option, after all she must have great health care at NBC (state run media) so why?

why would she want a sex change? she's a lesbian, not transgendered.

and the repubs did almost everything by reconciliation for six years.

'bout time the dems found their genitalia.

Wow... another attack against Rachel's sexuality....

how original...

☭proletarian☭;2027093 said:
Wow... another attack against Rachel's sexuality....

how original...

The right wing Conservatives fear Maddow...that is why they constantly attack her

Maddow is a woman? I suppose that makes sense. I always thought it strange for a guy to be named 'Rachel'.

I watched her last evening, she is good. Fair and interesting, her delivery is a kind of 'I can't believe this but there must be humor and humanity somewhere in here.' Real natural, she should be ahead of Keith, her ironic lack of comments on Tiger was interesting too.

why would she want a sex change? she's a lesbian, not transgendered.

and the repubs did almost everything by reconciliation for six years.

'bout time the dems found their genitalia.

Jillian, you're a smart woman, albeit a leftie. I am a smart woman, albeit a rightie. Now, I am not good at math - but you and I both know that two wrongs do not equal a right.

The crap of previous administrations is not acceptable, the 'mommy' defense is no longer good enough for this country. No matter which idiot is in charge, the 'same old shit, different day' really has to stop.

I watched her last evening, she is good. Fair and interesting, her delivery is a kind of 'I can't believe this but there must be humor and humanity somewhere in here.' Real natural, she should be ahead of Keith, her ironic lack of comments on Tiger was interesting too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. Why would anyone want to listen to her?

For the same reason morons listen to Faux News..

For the same reason morons listen to Faux News..

Rachel is on a higher level than anyone on Faux News. Can't be the same reason.

How adorable, the leftist dufusses have a hero to worship besides the Affirmative Action Prez or Will from "Will and Grace". I can't wait to see Rachel after she goes for the complete, "I wish I was a man look" and shaves her head, that will go great with her "Fight Club" nose. There is one person worse beside Keith Olberfurher, that's Rachel's best bud lezzy who takes her place time to time......... barf!

She and her "life Partner" sure make a gorgeous couple............ or is that Larry King and a fat lesbian?

How adorable, the leftist dufusses have a hero to worship besides the Affirmative Action Prez or Will from "Will and Grace". I can't wait to see Rachel after she goes for the complete, "I wish I was a man look" and shaves her head, that will go great with her "Fight Club" nose. There is one person worse beside Keith Olberfurher, that's Rachel's best bud lezzy who takes her place time to time......... barf!

She and her "life Partner" sure make a gorgeous couple............ or is that Larry King and a fat lesbian?

Do you ever say anything of substance, or do you not realize that we're no longer in middle school?

Shitty...

...I wouldn't get into the 'looks' argument. I've seen your pic. You ain't no oil painting yourself...

How soon before jilli reps you for this? Really Gump, why would I give a shit how an old faggot Kiwi sees me?

Who's this bewildered looking teenage boy and what is his mom doing with him?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back