Rachel Maddow is happy

Gosh. All these personal attacks on people. Jeeze.

I've watched Maddow a few times and she is way to left for me. Don't care for her or Olberdouche at all. But I lean right so chances are I wouldn't.

Didn't stop me from listening to her or Olberdouche though. I don't care if she's a lesbian or not. Her point of view just ain't mine. I find Olberdouche to be a bit of an idiot. Don't care for his point of view either. Never hurts to get another point of view though. I can always change the channel. As can we all.

Same can be said for all those lefty's out there who think O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Palin and anyone else they care to name isn't their cup of tea. It sure wouln't hurt to get another point of view though. NO like. You can always Change the channel.

Last edited:

I've watched Maddow a few times and she is way to left for me. Don't care for her or Olberdouche at all. But I lean right so chances are I wouldn't.

Didn't stop me from listening to her or Olberdouche though. I don't care if she's a lesbian or not. Her point of view just ain't mine. I find Olberdouche to be a bit of an idiot. Don't care for his point of view either. Never hurts to get another point of view though. I can always change the channel. As can we all.
:rolleyes:

Who's this bewildered looking teenage boy and what is his mom doing with him?

"No it's OK, Ma, Mr. Miyagi said I could live with him this summer."

Hey wait a second, that's not the actress that played Mrs. LaRusso? :eusa_whistle:

Rachel seems to be real happy that the Democrats want to use reconciliation to ram a health bill on America. I find this very strange that she would support a national public option, after all she must have great health care at NBC (state run media) so why?
Maybe she wants tax payers to pay for her addadictome. :lol:

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. Why would anyone want to listen to her?

For the same reason morons listen to Faux News..

Sure must be a whole lot of 'morons.'

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year.
FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row, and the top 13 programs in the A25-54 demographic for the first time in more than five years.
• FNC grew in double digits in both total viewers and the A25-54 demographic from January 2009. In prime time, it was up 22% in total viewers and 51% in the demo. CNN was down 34% and 37% and MSNBC down 26% and 38%. In total day, FNC was up 16% and 28%. CNN was down 34% and 41% and MSNBC down 28% and 39%. Last January all networks performed while with the Inauguration coverage. This month, the big political event was Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts, which FNC dominated in the ratings.
• Special Report with Bret Baier/Brit Hume was #1 for the 100th consecutive month.
• Fox Report #1 for 100th consecutive month.
• Sean Hannity had his best month ever (since it launched as Hannity).
. Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever | Mediaite

☭proletarian☭;2033205 said:

:rolleyes:

Naa. Olberdouche?? Thats just a misnomer. LOL

How adorable, the leftist dufusses have a hero to worship besides the Affirmative Action Prez or Will from "Will and Grace". I can't wait to see Rachel after she goes for the complete, "I wish I was a man look" and shaves her head, that will go great with her "Fight Club" nose. There is one person worse beside Keith Olberfurher, that's Rachel's best bud lezzy who takes her place time to time......... barf!

She and her "life Partner" sure make a gorgeous couple............ or is that Larry King and a fat lesbian?

More rabid attacks from the RWLfringe...why do you FEAR Maddow so much?

How adorable, the leftist dufusses have a hero to worship besides the Affirmative Action Prez or Will from "Will and Grace". I can't wait to see Rachel after she goes for the complete, "I wish I was a man look" and shaves her head, that will go great with her "Fight Club" nose. There is one person worse beside Keith Olberfurher, that's Rachel's best bud lezzy who takes her place time to time......... barf!

She and her "life Partner" sure make a gorgeous couple............ or is that Larry King and a fat lesbian?

Because she's an educated woman with her own informed opinions?

☭proletarian☭;2033395 said:
That's ONE of the reasons why they fear her so much.

You know its funny...they constantly claim her ratings are so low, no one listens to her, she's ugly, she's a Commie, etc., etc., etc., yet they can't seem to stop themselves from commenting about her.

She's scares the hell out of the idiots and that's ONE of the reasons I like her.

The RWLFringe really cracks me up.
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

If she had an audience she might be worthy of "fear."
Really she's just an annoyance. And smug. So the smugness makes me want to make fun of her boyish good looks.

oooooooo boy, we be sceeeerd of the Madcow. you betcha.:lol:

you have to wonder how she likes being a PAID shill for the Progressives-Democrats. someone is paying her salary, it sure isn't being paid from ratings of her show.

Last edited:

you have to wonder how she likes being a PAID shill for the Progressive party. someone is paying her salary, it sure isn't being paid from ratings of her show.
mike-huckabee-fox-news-0209-lg.jpg

sarah-palin-fox-news-contributor.jpg

☭proletarian☭;2033483 said:

you have to wonder how she likes being a PAID shill for the Progressive party. someone is paying her salary, it sure isn't being paid from ratings of her show.
mike-huckabee-fox-news-0209-lg.jpg

sarah-palin-fox-news-contributor.jpg

well that made a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Difference of course being:
Huckabee has ratings.
Palin doesn't have her own show.
That reply makes as much sense as me saying something like "My Dog bit me...so I'm going to ride the bus."

Steph's the one accusing Rach of being a 'paid shrill' for a political party.

I proved that fox hires big wigs in the Republican party to preach the party line.

☭proletarian☭;2033395 said:

You mean like Sarah Palin?

☭proletarian☭;2033542 said:
Steph's the one accusing Rach of being a 'paid shrill' for a political party.

I proved that fox hires big wigs in the Republican party to preach the party line.

hummmK

New Topics

Forum List

Back