Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment

A liberal asking me to grow up? :lol:

It's a joke, but it's also a simple commentary on how most lesbians try to look like men. What's up with that? It's a form of gender identity disorder, so I hope she gets the help she needs. And speaking of hate, Maddow is very hateful. She's smart, I'll give her that, but she's also arrogant and massively partisan. And obviously there's no diversion since this thread is about Maddow being an embarrassment. What you're doing is projecting, a common mistake on message boards.
She doesn't try to look like a man....where do you get that crap?

You're kidding, right? :lol:

No I am not...please explain how she is "trying to look like a man." I'm listening.

I believe I've already said she is good looking. But I remember you guys think "smart" is a bad thing.
Well, good looking to you is one thing, while for a straight guy it's entirely another. :lol:

And I don't think "smart" is a bad thing at all. My comment was about the claim being made about someone's smartness as a default comment, when lefties are stuck for something better to say about the given individual.....The most obvious example being Hildabeast Clinton.

See, everyone?

She doesn't try to look like a man....where do you get that crap?

No I am not...please explain how she is "trying to look like a man." I'm listening.

Short hair, little to no make-up, manly clothes. Seriously, do I have to spell it out for you? It's a well-known fact that many lesbians do this, including Rachel Maddow. I've always wondered why women who have no desire to be with a man try to look like a man. Is that so they won't get 'hit-on' by men? Or is it a deeper issue, like Gender Identity Disorder? Perhaps it's both.

I believe I've already said she is good looking. But I remember you guys think "smart" is a bad thing.
Well, good looking to you is one thing, while for a straight guy it's entirely another. :lol:

And I don't think "smart" is a bad thing at all. My comment was about the claim being made about someone's smartness as a default comment, when lefties are stuck for something better to say about the given individual.....The most obvious example being Hildabeast Clinton.

See, everyone?
Yeah, we see.

She's arrogant, opportunistic, thin skinned, covetously ambitious, scheming and catty as hell....But boy, is that bitch "smart". :lol:

Short hair, little to no make-up, manly clothes. Seriously, do I have to spell it out for you? It's a well-known fact that many lesbians do this, including Rachel Maddow. I've always wondered why women who have no desire to be with a man try to look like a man. Is that so they won't get 'hit-on' by men? Or is it a deeper issue, like Gender Identity Disorder? Perhaps it's both.

Try wearing a dress and see how fucking comfortable you feel.

I wear mens clothes all the time because they are far more comfortable.

I've never worn a dress while fucking. I bet that is comfortable.

Short hair,

Short hair means that a woman is trying to 'look like a man'? For sure?

little to no make-up,

Um, I was not aware that women were REQUIRED to buy and wear makeup in order to avoid 'trying to look like a man'. BTW, those on TV are ALWAYS wearing make-up....even the MEN (maybe they were trying to look like women?)
manly clothes.

Define "manly clothes" for us please.

Seriously, do I have to spell it out for you? It's a well-known fact that many lesbians do this, including Rachel Maddow.

This is what I am learning from you:

Women with short hair are "trying to look like men."

Women wearing little or no make-up are "trying to look like men."

And we'll get back to the clothing once you explain "manly clothes" to us.

I've always wondered why women who have no desire to be with a man try to look like a man.

That is your opinion, based on the above points that all women who have short hair and are sans make-up are "trying to look like a man." That covers a LOT of women, don't you think?

Is that so they won't get 'hit-on' by men?

You seem to think that women with short hair not only are "trying to look like men" but also it's some kind of guarantee to keep men away from "hitting" on them. That's some interesting stuff you believe. :lol:

Or is it a deeper issue, like Gender Identity Disorder? Perhaps it's both.

A deeper issue? Someone who thinks that women with short hair are doing it because they are 'trying to look like men' and women who wear little or no make up are doing it because they are 'trying to look like men' is bringing up the deeper issues of others?

How very, very ironic. :lol::lol::lol:

So Rachel Maddow is a pundit on MSNBC?
OK, well you get what you deserve for paying any attention to any pundits.

C'mon! We all now know that you are trying to "look like a man"!

I dunno, I have the same issue with Palin in her fishing outfit and moose dressing attire.

I've never worn a dress while fucking. I bet that is comfortable.

:slap: no it innit!

C'mon! We all now know that you are trying to "look like a man"!

It would be pretty damned hard for anyone to confuse me for male in person no matter what I wore.

Short hair,

Um, I was not aware that women were REQUIRED to buy and wear makeup in order to avoid 'trying to look like a man'. BTW, those on TV are ALWAYS wearing make-up....even the MEN (maybe they were trying to look like women?)

That is your opinion, based on the above points that all women who have short hair and are sans make-up are "trying to look like a man." That covers a LOT of women, don't you think?

Is that so they won't get 'hit-on' by men?

You seem to think that women with short hair not only are "trying to look like men" but also it's some kind of guarantee to keep men away from "hitting" on them. That's some interesting stuff you believe. :lol:

A deeper issue? Someone who thinks that women with short hair are doing it because they are 'trying to look like men' and women who wear little or no make up are doing it because they are 'trying to look like men' is bringing up the deeper issues of others?

:lol: Your post is quite amusing. :lol:

What reality are you living in?

(Please, keep posting. This is great material!)

Short hair,

What reality?

The 21st century reality where women can wear their hair short and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear little or no make up and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear slacks and still be a woman.

You seem to be in the reality of the 19th - early 20th century.

Let me clue you in....WOMEN get their hair cut short all the time. WOMEN go around with little or no make-up all the time. And....there actually is a women's section in clothing stores with.......slacks, and t-shirts, and polo shirts, and shorts. Imagine that if you will.

I havent worn makeup since I was a teen.

I have saved myself years of exposeur to toxic chems being smeared into and near my mucus membranes.

Women have been targeted by corps to buy crap (expensive crap) and cover their real faces with in a manic search for commercial beauty.

I have saved thousands of dollars and protected my health while looking perfectly fine.

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

She's just hideous. No wonder MSNBC's numbers are at a subzero level.

Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment

Are you a lesbian? Or do you want to be a lesbian? Why else would you think of Madow as an embarassment?

I havent worn makeup since I was a teen.

I have saved myself years of exposeur to toxic chems being smeared into and near my mucus membranes.

Women have been targeted by corps to buy crap (expensive crap) and cover their real faces with in a manic search for commercial beauty.

I have saved thousands of dollars and protected my health while looking perfectly fine.

I had to stay away from make up in high school because of skin issues (read "zits") and don't miss having to spend that much time each morning getting ready and hauling that stuff all over the place.

I even had long hair until I started swim team in college and got tired of the cap and tangles.

And, I'm sorry, I will not give up my jeans and top-siders.

I'm sure that it's all about subconsciously wanting to be a man......:cuckoo:

What reality?

The 21st century reality where women can wear their hair short and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear little or no make up and still be a woman.

The 21st century reality where women can wear slacks and still be a woman.

You seem to be in the reality of the 19th - early 20th century.

Let me clue you in....WOMEN get their hair cut short all the time. WOMEN go around with little or no make-up all the time. And....there actually is a women's section in clothing stores with.......slacks, and t-shirts, and polo shirts, and shorts. Imagine that if you will.

:eusa_hand: If you don't understand the fact that many lesbians try to look more masculine, then you are not living in reality.

Next.

Forum List

Back