Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment

But it was alright for Fox to talk about it all day?
And didn't Fox News do this so people would be talking about it?

You seem to miss the point. FOX is expected to talk about themselves. They have NOTHING to lose...and it's self promotion...But in media, where I spent 20 years in the industry, it's almost always a taboo to constantly draw attention to a competing station, network, channel, etc. You might as well be saying, change the channel to FOX...because they have THIS going on. When that happens, they lose even more viewers. It's the dumbest thing you can do when your already losing the ratings war with them.

And FOX never talks about other cable news stations. No siree! No way! No how!

only to look down from where they sit and say "you guys suck with your hateful left liberal trash talk."

Joe Scarborough said it this morning. "Roger Ailes and Fox news makes more money than all the other news networks COMBINED"..

And FOX never talks about other cable news stations. No siree! No way! No how!
From what I've seen, they're not obsessive about it.

F'rinstance, nobody at Fakes News regularly and prominently features members of competing outfits as "worst persons in the world" on a daily basis.

Bill O'Reilly loves to talk shit about NBC and MSNBC but I agree that FOX is the news station most talked about by others.

He's like Cheney,, he talks shit cause they talk shit, want no shit talked? stop talking shit..

More Republicans watch Fox because they need their talking points. Democrats watch MSNBC because they like the smart hosts. There are more Republicans that need talking points than people who appreciate really intelligent broadcasting.

The end.​

Also, MSNBC is rocking the morning shows with Morning Joe and Savanna Guthrie/Chuck Todd. Maybe the ratings landscape will change for them.

msnbc,, intelligence???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: except for Morning Joe.. I like Morning Joe..

Joe Scarborough said it this morning. "Roger Ailes and Fox news makes more money than all the other news networks COMBINED"..

Isn't Ailes on the way out the door? Anyway, it's the kind of cult-like followers that embody that audience. They need someone to tell them what to think.

MSNBC viewers are more in depth issues oriented. I don't come in here every morning regurgitating what Chris Matthews or Rachel Maddow talk about but I find them both interesting and very intelligent interviewers.

Fox has always been too extreme for me. I would watch but it gets tiring listening to all of them reporting the same thing in the same words. And no, MSNBC is not doing that on the Liberal side in fact, they kind of piss me off sometimes by being so fair to wingnuts. Like Scarborough, Chuck Todd and David Gregory but I listen to them. These three are more moderate than any Fox newscaster or host.

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

She's just hideous. No wonder MSNBC's numbers are at a subzero level.

She's just jealous, because she looks like a line backer for the University of Michigan. :lol: All she needs is the helmet.

And once again, the rightwingnuts show their disdain for the smart people...

Rachel Maddow is probably, whether you agree with her or not, one of the more brilliant people commenting on political issues. Even Pat Buchanan loves her.

The embarrassment is this (hundredth?) nutbar thread.

Isn't Ailes on the way out the door? Anyway, it's the kind of cult-like followers that embody that audience. They need someone to tell them what to think.

MSNBC viewers are more in depth issues oriented. I don't come in here every morning regurgitating what Chris Matthews or Rachel Maddow talk about but I find them both interesting and very intelligent interviewers.

Fox has always been too extreme for me. I would watch but it gets tiring listening to all of them reporting the same thing in the same words. And no, MSNBC is not doing that on the Liberal side in fact, they kind of piss me off sometimes by being so fair to wingnuts. Like Scarborough, Chuck Todd and David Gregory but I listen to them. These three are more moderate than any Fox newscaster or host.

you have to bee kidding,, they are the wh's ass kissers, pure left wing liberal lunatics all the way, talk about talking points,, that's why I watch em.. to see where you guys get yer shit from.. Scarborough yep,, he is okayTodd??? Will pay more attention. Gregory? he's okay, mellowed out some now that he doesn't have President Bush to attack. He's much better at ass kissing..

Rachel Maddow is probably, whether you agree with her or not, one of the more brilliant people commenting on political issues. Even Pat Buchanan loves her.

That woman finds the most interesting responses and original commentary of anyone out there.

You can throw anything at Rachel and she has answers at her fingertips. Even with the crazy questions talk show hosts like Letterman and Conan ask her. She isn't an embarrassment, they're jealous that nobody in the wingnut camp can compare.

That woman finds the most interesting responses and original commentary of anyone out there.

You can throw anything at Rachel and she has answers at her fingertips. Even with the crazy questions talk show hosts like Letterman and Conan ask her. She isn't an embarrassment, they're jealous that nobody in the wingnut camp can compare.

well,, I beg to differ.. I say Laura Ingraham is way smarter than maddow,, maddow giggles and snarks, and bobbles way to much for my taste. rolls her eyes even fall off her chair,, she is a good damn comedian in a :cuckoo::cuckoo:sorta way.

well,, I beg to differ.. I say Laura Ingraham is way smarter than maddow,, maddow giggles and snarks, and bobbles way to much for my taste. rolls her eyes even fall off her chair,, she is a good damn comedian in a :cuckoo::cuckoo:sorta way.

Is Laura on Fox or does she have a radio show? I don't think I've really listened to her except when I've seen her interviewed.

Is Laura on Fox or does she have a radio show? I don't think I've really listened to her except when I've seen her interviewed.

she does have a radio show and she is a "contributor" to Fox. She subs for O'Reilly a lot.

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

Actually, she's quite good looking and very smart. I can understand why she makes you uncomfortable...maybe even frightened.

She's just jealous, because she looks like a line backer for the University of Michigan. :lol: All she needs is the helmet.

Seriously? You can't even come up with a partially accurate insult? Well, I guess if you aren't very smart, we just have to give you credit for doing the best you can...with what little you've got.

left wing lunatics are so funny,, they don't like it when one of theirs is criticized.. poor poor wicked tongued libruls..

left wing lunatics are so funny,, they don't like it when one of theirs is criticized.. poor poor wicked tongued libruls..

Actually, you may criticize all you want. We know the root reason for said criticism, so it's all good. :cool:

for sure, that's what we think when you bitch incessantly about Palin, and Limbaugh, and Beck, and Malkin, and Ingraham, and Hannity, and O'Reilly, and Fox News,, the are so effen successful you guys are eaten up with envy and jealousy.. yeah we know..

Why would anyone name their son 'Rachel'?

rachel-maddow.jpg

Actually, you may criticize all you want. We know the root reason for said criticism, so it's all good. :cool:

for sure, that's what we think when you bitch incessantly about Palin, and Limbaugh, and Beck, and Malkin, and Ingraham, and Hannity, and O'Reilly, and Fox News,, the are so effen successful you guys are eaten up with envy and jealousy.. yeah we know..

I do?

(and thanks for the admission, btw)

Forum List

Back