Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

She's just hideous. No wonder MSNBC's numbers are at a subzero level.

Why would anyone name their son 'Rachel'?

rachel-maddow.jpg

I don't think anyone had.....but thanks for the bizarre question.

Oh the Madcow has done it again...she just spent 5 minutes highlighting Fox News and the hiring of Sarah Palin. Why do the underdog news networks keep pointing focus at the one cable news powerhouse that keeps kicking their ass?

rachel-maddow.jpg

Don't hate. Comments like yours are contemptible and are no revelation to anyone. She's a lesbian and hasn't tried to hide it ever.

You're attempt at diversion isn't fooling anyone. She's still smart and you still need to grow up.

Actually, she's quite good looking and very smart. I can understand why she makes you uncomfortable...maybe even frightened.
She looks like Gilligan and smug is not equal to smart.

And, as a bit of a sidebar, why is it when lefties can't find anything really good to say about one of their own, they go on and on about how supposedly smart they are?

Not a single person at fox could debate Maddow, not one because they are afraid to be humiliated. Even at fox, no takers? Why?Because they are uneducated!

Actually, she's quite good looking and very smart. I can understand why she makes you uncomfortable...maybe even frightened.

And, as a bit of a sidebar, why is it when lefties can't find anything really good to say about one of their own, they go on and on about how supposedly smart they are?

Posters here have been saying lots of good things about her and she is very intelligent.

rachel-maddow.jpg

Don't hate. Comments like yours are contemptible and are no revelation to anyone. She's a lesbian and hasn't tried to hide it ever.

You're attempt at diversion isn't fooling anyone. She's still smart and you still need to grow up.

A liberal asking me to grow up? :lol:

It's a joke, but it's also a simple commentary on how most lesbians try to look like men. What's up with that? It's a form of gender identity disorder, so I hope she gets the help she needs. And speaking of hate, Maddow is very hateful. She's smart, I'll give her that, but she's also arrogant and massively partisan. And obviously there's no diversion since this thread is about Maddow being an embarrassment. What you're doing is projecting, a common mistake on message boards.

Posters here have been saying lots of good things about her and she is very intelligent.
So, she's intelligent....So what? She's also as bombastically snide as they come.

But here we are again back at square one...Talking about how allegedly smart she is when you really can't find anything else nice to say.

I've watched her a few times and I agree and Snide is the word for her.

rachel-maddow.jpg

It's a joke, but it's also a simple commentary on how most lesbians try to look like men. What's up with that? It's a form of gender identity disorder, so I hope she gets the help she needs. And speaking of hate, Maddow is very hateful. She's smart, I'll give her that, but she's also arrogant and massively partisan. And obviously there's no diversion since this thread is about Maddow being an embarrassment. What you're doing is projecting, a common mistake on message boards.

Maybe it's an identity crisis in some people. With lesbians who are as secure and comfortable in their own skin as Rachel, I think she wants it to be apparent without saying all the time that she is gay. She needs a stylist, she dresses like a little kid but that is more a no fashion sense kind of issue rather than an identity crisis.

I don't see her as being hateful. She's very tough and loves to argue both with conservatives and also likes to discuss their methods on her show.

I find her loud and arrogant, but that's just my opinion. I compare her to the left version of Hannity, who I also find loud and arrogant.
There are no objective news sources left in the us, and people watch those commentators that they like or agree with most of the time. Defending one over another is just a matter of personal taste. My understanding is that she has some of the best ratings on msnbc, therefore I would say she is not an embarrassment, but an asset to her station.
I will go further and offer that if msnbc goes away for some reason, another station (even fox)will pick her up as it's all about ratings, not news.
It doesn't matter how smart she is or isn't, it's about ratings.

She's just jealous, because she looks like a line backer for the University of Michigan. :lol: All she needs is the helmet.

As a UM season ticket holder, we'll take Maddow any time. He'll look great sportin' our wings.

So, she's intelligent....So what? She's also as bombastically snide as they come.

But here we are again back at square one...Talking about how allegedly smart she is when you really can't find anything else nice to say.
I've watched her a few times and I agree and Snide is the word for her.
Her radio program, while she was still doing it, was even worse.

Her general attitude is reminiscent of the fifth grade girl who started sprouting breasts before the other girls, then carries on as though the fact automatically qualified her as one of the adults in the room.

And once again, the rightwingnuts show their disdain for the smart people...

Rachel Maddow is probably, whether you agree with her or not, one of the more brilliant people commenting on political issues. Even Pat Buchanan loves her.

The embarrassment is this (hundredth?) nutbar thread.

That has to be one of the funniest posts I have ever seen you make, Jill

Maddow is, quite frankly, far from brilliant.... she is no more brilliant than the average Joe or Jane... she's a sock puppet

So, what do you think the title of this thread says about the opening poster?

Btw, saying someone is smart is a very good thing to say. I think Rachel is smart and engaging, Chris Matthews is smart and one of the best interviewers ever, Ed Shultz is smart and passionate, Keith Olberman is smart and funny, etc...

rachel-maddow.jpg

It's all that poster's got.

I believe I've already said she is good looking. But I remember you guys think "smart" is a bad thing.

rachel-maddow.jpg

She doesn't try to look like a man....where do you get that crap?

She doesn't try to look like a man....where do you get that crap?

You're kidding, right? :lol:

I believe I've already said she is good looking. But I remember you guys think "smart" is a bad thing.
Well, good looking to you is one thing, while for a straight guy it's entirely another. :lol:

And I don't think "smart" is a bad thing at all. My comment was about the claim being made about someone's smartness as a default comment, when lefties are stuck for something better to say about the given individual.....The most obvious example being Hildabeast Clinton.

Forum List

Back