Rachel Levine Says Some LGBT Children Need To Replace Parents With ‘One Supportive Adult’

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine said some “LGBTQI+” children need to replace their parents with “one supportive adult” while criticizing a parental rights law as “a gag rule” in a video clip posted on Twitter Tuesday.

“One supportive adult,” Levine, who is transgender, said in the clip posted on Twitter. “I’d love it if that was always the parent, but it’s not always a parent. Frequently it’s a teacher, or a guidance counselor, or some other coach or another school personnel.”

“This law forbids kids essentially from — from talking to — to — to these people. Also it means that — that if you tell a teacher the teacher has to tell the parent,” Levine added. “And so it really is — is a gag rule. It’s a gag law to — to — to prevent kids from accessing supportive adults.”

you Progs just don't know when to quit.

BelieveScience.jpg

Is this a change from when he was the Surgeon General? I've never heard of an "Assistant Secretary for Health."

His remarks are remarkable only in the Bizarro World where he is considered a woman. In the actual world, he can be ignored. There is no actual benefit to having your delusions about gender patronized as though they reflected reality.

I want to say what I think should happen to these freaks but the culture has gone so far it's going to take an act of God to end this madness

There is only so much beauty, and so much ugliness, that can be manifested in someone's' visual appearance. Beyond that, especially to get to Richard Levine levels, it takes the soul itself to hold and to manifest the relevant levels of ugliness.

Dude is mental

Forum List

Back