Rachel Levine Says Some LGBT Children Need To Replace Parents With ‘One Supportive Adult’

Dude is mental

CaptainObvious.png

Dude is mental
Tell me. Ten years ago did you ever think a "man" like this would o cupy ANY position in government?

We are all frogs in a boiling kettle.

I'll tell you. I KNOW where this will end. I just pray God will give me peace as long as I'm on this earth. As for your children, they will be living in Sodom and Gomorrah

PG-Dr-Rachel-Levine-Official.jpg

His remarks are remarkable only in the Bizarro World where he is considered a woman. In the actual world, he can be ignored. There is no actual benefit to having your delusions about gender patronized as though they reflected reality.

The very real problem is that this fucked-up freak is in a position of power and authority; in a position to force his madness on society as a whole.

Or this one. Just repeat after me: Trump is a dangerous Nazi but Joe Biden is a moderate American

Sam_Brinton.jpg

The scriptures say otherwise. These ARE the Last Days
Possibly....in the meantime anyone going after children deserves what they get

Sadly, far too many of them do not get what they deserve. If they did, it would put an end to this shit very quickly.

All of the groomers would either be dead, or else, having seen what happened to some of their fellow groomers, might decide that they value their own lives more than they value the opportunity to fuck with children.

Forum List

Back