Rachael Maddow....before & after; A true shame.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I saw this on CBS Sunday News today. A great, mellow, fairly neutral show that I enjoy on Sundays. Easy watching. Interesting stories.

They did a piece on Rachael Maddow. It was good. Radical liberalism aside...she's worked hard at her career. And honestly....when serious breaking news occurs like a terror attack...when she has to go into serious news anchor mode...she is actually very good at it. If she was sane she'd be a tremendous news person.

And they showed her before and after photos. Wow. What a shame....

rachel-maddow.jpg

A person's hair color or style has that much impact on your perceptions of their value?

She's a sell out to journalism and now just a propagandist for the Democrat party. She has no integrity left and her main gig now is spread lies and smear the Republican party while kissing the ass of all Democrats she comes across. I can't stand the witch or warlock who knows what it is.

UOTE="WillowTree, post: 14259330, member: 11947"]She has hour long rants about hating Republicans. Boring.[/QUOTE]
It's the MSNBC playbook. Which is way they're a ratings wasteland.

A person's hair color or style has that much impact on your perceptions of their value?
You are into masculine looking chicks? Figures......,ans that is SOOO liberal of ya.

(snicker)
I am not into judging people by their appearance, which is the thesis of the OP. And for the record stalker, my comment was presented as a question to the OP, not to or for you to misrepresent. But I understand how dopes like you go for any bait you can bite.

Yes. Women need to keep themselves looking appealing and sexy. I'm not some crazy Muslim, I wanna see them flaunt their God given beauty.

You are into masculine looking chicks? Figures......,ans that is SOOO liberal of ya.

(snicker)
I am not into judging people by their appearance, which is the thesis of the OP. And for the record stalker, my comment was presented as a question to the OP, not to or for you to misrepresent. But I understand how dopes like you go for any bait you can bite.

Awwww, did I make your vagina sore? Don't want to see my replies or commenting on the stupid shit you post, block me......it's not like I get anything of substance from reading the ignorant shit you write here. I just use you for cannon fodder.

I saw this on CBS Sunday News today. A great, mellow, fairly neutral show that I enjoy on Sundays. Easy watching. Interesting stories.

They did a piece on Rachael Maddow. It was good. Radical liberalism aside...she's worked hard at her career. And honestly....when serious breaking news occurs like a terror attack...when she has to go into serious news anchor mode...she is actually very good at it. If she was sane she'd be a tremendous news person.

And they showed her before and after photos. Wow. What a shame....

View attachment 74878
Shame?

Yes. Women need to keep themselves looking appealing and sexy. I'm not some crazy Muslim, I wanna see them flaunt their God given beauty.
Agree to a point.

Exception: I would like to see Cankles and all radical left wing women in burqas. That way we know to stay away from them.

Can you see Hillary and Chelsea???

burka.jpg

:wink:

The implication being "having slid downward into homosexuality" and "having drunk the LibTard Kool-Aid and becoming a paid Leftist alarmist, apologist and shill"...

But such glaringly obvious things don't come (occur) automatically to LibTards, because fellow drinkers of the Kool Aid need to stick together... safety in numbers, eh?

Forum List

Back