Race Representation

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Should we have a government agency dedicated to racial and nationality issues?
Since our nation is so diverse, with race issues, and nationality issues, shouldn't we have a government agency who's primary duties are to ensure equal, fair, and just representation where race and nationality are concerned?

If yes, why?
If no, why?

Last edited:
You know, that's an interesting idea, but I see no way how you can legislate or control morality and good will.

It's not as if we are talking about two different species of sentient beings here: we are ALL HOMO SAPIENS.

Uhhh, for those who didn't get past the "HOMO" part, please do not have a heart attack.

:D

Last edited:
Since our nation is so diverse, with race issues, and nationality issues, shouldn't we have a government agency who's primary duties are to ensure equal, fair, and just representation where race and nationality are concerned?

If yes, why?
If no, why?

That would be the end of the NBA and the NAACP just to name two organizations that are not very diverse.

If yes, why?
If no, why?

No. Dissolve all race and nationality divisions. Diversity is crap. You are American, or you are not. Anything else is superfluous.

You cannot legislate acceptance. Having yet another agency to study the issue would not change that fact.

"You want to end racism? Stop talking about it."
-Morgan Freeman

• Banned

If yes, why?
If no, why?

That would be the end of the NBA and the NAACP just to name two organizations that are not very diverse.
What would be the reason that they would end?

If yes, why?
If no, why?
I thought that was the job of the SCOTUS?

• Banned

If yes, why?
If no, why?
Well, obviously, there's a problem that's not being addressed. Someone is dropping the ball. We have many issues associated with race and nationality.

If yes, why?
If no, why?
Well, obviously, there's a problem that's not being addressed. Someone is dropping the ball. We have many issues associated with race and nationality.
As long as white people control things there will always be problems. The entire system was instituted to make sure whites benefited at the expense of other races and primarily Black people. Some whites understand the need to change that but I would suspect the ones that actually hold the power like the status quo. Actually I'm sure they like the status quo. The issues provide a great tool for social control and manipulation.

If yes, why?
If no, why?
Represent them legally? I know already said the budget is irrelevant to politics but it matters when enough people give a fuck about where their tax dollars are going. And this would be a waste as much as I support transraciality

I cant wait to see how this flies with the old school Italians or Irish folks.

Actually, I'd pay to see someone go into an Irish pub and wag their finger at them for being proud Irish. I'll hold the camera

I cant wait to see how this flies with the old school Italians or Irish folks.

Actually, I'd pay to see someone go into an Irish pub and wag their finger at them for being proud Irish. I'll hold the camera
I cAnt wait til people of this intolerance die out...

Forum List

Back