Why diversity always fails

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.

The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.
What the fuck. :ahole-1:

You are such a fucking idiot. I work in an engineering department that has three Mexicans, one from Bolivia, one Russian, three Germans, one black, one from Korea, two from China, one from Japan, one Assyrian and only a single white guy. Me, And we design some incredibly complex equipment. And we get along so well, we go out every Friday and eat as a department and no one tries to sit away from anyone else. It's your kind that doesn't fit it. Not smart enough, not educated enough and I suspect the few teeth you have are bad and you probably smell and need a bath.

• Banned
[

You are such a fucking idiot. I work in an engineering department that has three Mexicans, one from Bolivia, one Russian, three Germans, one black, one from Korea, two from China, one from Japan, one Assyrian and only a single white guy. Me,

A russian and 3 germans and none of them are white? You are obviously making stuff up again.

Paragraph one is flat out wrong.

Youre speaking for yourself.

Foh.

Also you yourself are the product of a mixed culture. So, eat shit. Respectfully of course.

• Banned
Any of the white-haters here going to address the issue? Of course not. Personal attacks is all you can do when the facts are against you. HAHAHA

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. .

Only for cowardly idiots like you.

Now its obvious why you are such a dumbass.
Any of the white-haters here going to address the issue? Of course not. Personal attacks is all you can do when the facts are against you. HAHAHA

Several responses to your post, MOSTLY FROM WHITE PEOPLE, and they all think that you are an idiotic piece of shit.

This thread is yet another failure on your part.......hopefully headed to the Badlands.

Mods please do your duty.

That's just you. All you.

Racism is learned. Racism can be un-learned. Racism is a choice.

Racism is YOUR choice.

While it's demonstrably true that you can't FORCIBLY mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems, it is also demonstrably true that when races, cultures, and/or languages mix and/or interact voluntarily, they do so without huge problems... usually to greater the mutual benefit of all involved.

Racism is learned. Racism can be un-learned. Racism is a choice.

Racism is YOUR choice.

No - racism is YOUR choice. YOU are the one that supports affirmative action. I oppose it. THINK

[Tell me Cupcake, since when do I support affirmative action?

Go on, Cupcake... tell me. I dare you.

Nobody calls me cupcake. Got it? Anyway - all liberals love AA since they hate whites.

Forum List

Back