Race Relations

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Do any of you on this forum believe that race relations will get better? Do any of you have Black friends or white friends? Do any of you drive around neighborhoods other then the hood ? Do any of you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ,do you believe that He will bring about peace to this world.Do you believe that his work is here? I do with all my heart. So God Bless you all.

Do any of you on this forum believe that race relations will get better? - Nope, not a chance.

Do any of you have Black friends or white friends? Some black friends, but nobody real close. They tend to be what other black people would call "Uncle Toms".

Do any of you drive around neighborhoods other then the hood? - Well, I lived in the 'hood" when I worked in Baltimore. But, I never go out of my way to visit the "hood".

Do any of you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ,do you believe that He will bring about peace to this world - No, and no.

Do you believe that his work is here? - Nope.

I do with all my heart. So God Bless you all. - Good for you, I find people of faith to be interesting and whatever makes you happy I'm all for it.

How can things get better when someone brings up race and it's not in glowing tones, they immediately get branded a racist?

Forum List

Back