Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

Americans point out the problems in all of our communities, including that of Stormfront types.

No, JeannieD, you are not going to get the America you want.

Ever.

And what abut the 48.8% committed by everybody else, Matthew?

You simply are not going to get your way with those you don't like, those you don't consider authentically American. Why? Because you don't sound authentically American, not with the race and ethnic and religious hatred here and elsewhere. America is more than the 1% who think like you.

Whites make up 72.4% of the population and blacks make up 12.6% of the population. So even if you exclude other races from the other 48.8%, no matter how you look at Whites are under represented and blacks are over represented in the crime statistics.

You know nothing about me or what I want. If you don't like the facts, go tell the USDOJ, CDC, US Census Bureau and everyone else who produces facts that you don't like.

Okay. He's just as fucking awful as Matthew.

Show me some more.

Look into it yourself, ya lazy shit. I don't recall signing on as your personal research assistant.

There isn't any. Unless they're some obvious troll who is lambasted everywhere they go. The members they're talking about, MarcATL, Salt Jones, are not in any way equivalent to the racists in this very thread.

In one of the threads Salt Jones was in he posted that he would take pleasure in reading about whites being murdered. But of course YOU missed that. MarcAtl announced he was racist in several threads. As for 52nd Street he makes threads about segregation blacks from whites because whites are evil and are trying to steal all their women.

I know that from your posting you run with mad dogs like Matthew and his ilk.

Your thinking is of the 1%, which has been abandoned by the overwhelming majority of white Americans.

There was a group who just could not handle that things were changing in our part of the south, and they upped the games with intimidation, beatings, and arson. Then they were amazed when they were beat down with the same tactics, simply astounded other whites not only did not support them, but were the ones who put them in their place.

You are in your place. Just as Salt Jones is in his place. We are not going back to the bad old days.

Last edited:

Your thinking is of the 1%, which has been abandoned by the overwhelming majority of white Americans.

There was a group who just could not handle that things were changing in our part of the south, and they upped the games with intimidation, beatings, and arson. Then they were amazed when they were beat down with the same tactics, simply astounded other whites not only did not support them, but were the ones who put them in their place.

You are in your place. Just as Salt Jones is in his place. We are not going back to the bad old days.

All of that in response to my two sentence post? My two sentence post contains facts which are readily verifiable to anyone with an internet connection and I offered no interpretation whatsoever of those facts. Nobody will be putting me in my place for reporting incontrovertible facts anytime in the near future. You should take your clairvoyant act on the road, I hear the traveling circus is hiring.

:lol: You supported Matthew. Enough, JeannieD, with the "who me?" routine. Yeah, you will stay where you belong.

All of that in response to my two sentence post? My two sentence post contains facts which are readily verifiable to anyone with an internet connection and I offered no interpretation whatsoever of those facts. Nobody will be putting me in my place for reporting incontrovertible facts anytime in the near future. You should take your clairvoyant act on the road, I hear the traveling circus is hiring.

Look into it yourself, ya lazy shit. I don't recall signing on as your personal research assistant.

There isn't any. Unless they're some obvious troll who is lambasted everywhere they go. The members they're talking about, MarcATL, Salt Jones, are not in any way equivalent to the racists in this very thread.

In one of the threads Salt Jones was in he posted that he would take pleasure in reading about whites being murdered. But of course YOU missed that. MarcAtl announced he was racist in several threads. As for 52nd Street he makes threads about segregation blacks from whites because whites are evil and are trying to steal all their women.

and I have more respect for those that openly avow their prejudices than those that point their fingers at others and call them racists and all the while practicing double standards

Where did I say they didn't?

I'm calling them out(and calling for them on some cases to go back to Stormfront), not calling for them to be silenced.

Their words and actions speak for themselves. They alienate the rational conservatives and weaken their entire position.

You JUST advocated they leave the board. I guess that is different right? You want them gone because they talk about stuff you don't want to hear. Guess what? Stay out of this forum and the only racists you will run into are the three black ones that pollute all the forums with their anti white hatred.

Blacks can't be racist.

thanks for saying it.

i have been trying to get this across to all the white guliters out there what the truth of certain attitudes are

the salt jones and the squeeze berries are the past, not the future

no NBPP or KKK or stormfront for the youngsters

:lol: You supported Matthew. Enough, JeannieD, with the "who me?" routine. Yeah, you will stay where you belong.

I provided supporting data to reinforce a true statement. Unlike some, I happen to support the truth, I deal in facts and statistics and I don't care whose butt gets sore over it. You're just mad because you have nothing to offer in terms of a legitimate rebuttal.

:bye1:

No difference between squeeze berry or salt jones.

Both the scrapings from the bottom of the toilet.

The youth of America are not fooled by their nonsense.

the salt jones and the squeeze berries are the past, not the future

no NBPP or KKK or stormfront for the youngsters

pompous boob

some of the white teenagers I have talked with are sick and tired of the double standards concerning race in this country.

all you have is personal attacks to fall back on.

Forum List

Back