Race hustlers

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's time some terms are applied truthfully to those actually doing it.

Rush and O'Reilly: Race hustlers, Inc.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Bill-O and other right-wing white-grievance mongers are stoking racial tension for cash

I was in Ireland when President Obama made his surprise 18-minute comment about the George Zimmerman verdict, so I didn’t see it. I read a wide range of reactions, but they didn’t prepare me for what he actually said. It was a sober, balanced, thoughtful and painful portrait of how race is lived by African Americans, particularly black men. I can even understand, though I don’t support, the criticism from the left: while making the powerful statement “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago,” the president also went out of his way to praise the judge and jury in the Zimmerman trial and to say the system worked; to acknowledge the problem of so-called “black on black” crime; and to observe that this country is getting better every generation when it comes to race, which it surely is.

On their entirely separate planet, though, the right wing race hustlers went crazy, and they aren’t shutting up. Monday night Fox’s Bill O’Reilly accused Obama himself of making life worse for African Americans, because his speech showed he had “no clue” how to combat “gangsta culture.”

An unusually crazed, agitated O’Reilly declared that the plight of black America “has nothing to do with slavery. It has everything to do with you Hollywood people and you derelict parents… Race hustlers and the grievance industry,” he went on, “have intimidated the so-called ‘conversation,’ turning any valid criticism of African-American culture into charges of racial bias,” leaving African-Americans to “fend for themselves in violent neighborhoods.” I can’t wait to hear the ignorant O’Reilly generalize more about “African American culture.”

But I agree with O’Reilly about “race hustlers and the grievance industry” being the problem here – only we define them differently. Bill-O himself is a consummate race hustler and grievance peddler, pushing the drug of racial grievance to white people, making himself rich by worsening racial tension. He’s second only to Rush Limbaugh in terms of spewing ignorance to a vast, frightened audience.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Bill-O and other right-wing white-grievance mongers are stoking racial tension for cash

I was in Ireland when President Obama made his surprise 18-minute comment about the George Zimmerman verdict, so I didn’t see it. I read a wide range of reactions, but they didn’t prepare me for what he actually said. It was a sober, balanced, thoughtful and painful portrait of how race is lived by African Americans, particularly black men. I can even understand, though I don’t support, the criticism from the left: while making the powerful statement “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago,” the president also went out of his way to praise the judge and jury in the Zimmerman trial and to say the system worked; to acknowledge the problem of so-called “black on black” crime; and to observe that this country is getting better every generation when it comes to race, which it surely is.

On their entirely separate planet, though, the right wing race hustlers went crazy, and they aren’t shutting up. Monday night Fox’s Bill O’Reilly accused Obama himself of making life worse for African Americans, because his speech showed he had “no clue” how to combat “gangsta culture.”

An unusually crazed, agitated O’Reilly declared that the plight of black America “has nothing to do with slavery. It has everything to do with you Hollywood people and you derelict parents… Race hustlers and the grievance industry,” he went on, “have intimidated the so-called ‘conversation,’ turning any valid criticism of African-American culture into charges of racial bias,” leaving African-Americans to “fend for themselves in violent neighborhoods.” I can’t wait to hear the ignorant O’Reilly generalize more about “African American culture.”

But I agree with O’Reilly about “race hustlers and the grievance industry” being the problem here – only we define them differently. Bill-O himself is a consummate race hustler and grievance peddler, pushing the drug of racial grievance to white people, making himself rich by worsening racial tension. He’s second only to Rush Limbaugh in terms of spewing ignorance to a vast, frightened audience.

I am shocked and appalled!

Sincerely, Brotha Al Shaaaawpton and the Rveren' Jesse uh Jackson!

According to the Word of God,
through the Mighty Name of Jesus
PEACE! BE STILL! CONTENTIOUS SPIRITS
The Lord rebuke you!

According to the Word of God,
through the Mighty Name of Jesus
PEACE! BE STILL! CONTENTIOUS SPIRITS
The Lord rebuke you!

Don't let Satan fool you into thinking you rebuked in the name of Jesus.

Race Hustler: IM2

Whites invented race hustling. And the article talks about 2 of your white race hustlers.

Limbaugh would still be slanging hot links at Royals games if not for his race hustling.

the blacks are so obsessed with race, they do the most stupid stuff = Smollet
white rednecks in Chicago at 2 AM 20 below zero
hahahahahhahahahahah
and the Black Hole controversy

Whites invented race hustling. And the article talks about 2 of your white race hustlers.

Limbaugh would still be slanging hot links at Royals games if not for his race hustling.

HaHa.... in the late 80s and early 90s, black kids with Air Jordan Nikes were getting robbed and assaulted for them. Black leaders such as Jesse Jackson accused Nike of exploiting black kids with no money. Nike wanted to immediately remedy the situation. Thinknthe leaders asked for free shoes or subsidized shoes? Nope... they demanded that Nike use more Black law firms and advertising firms.
That is hustling.

Booker T Washington was right.

Once again OP, a loyal member of America's HATE embracing PRO BLACK community, offers intentionally skewed, inaccurate information.

Bill O'Reilly Discusses 'Gangsta' Culture With White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett

Sadly, in IM2's PRO BLACK infected mind asking questions about black deviate pathological behaviors...OR criticizing black American or foreign born people is considered RACIST.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

GoebbelsAccuse.png

And at no point, do you try to support your stupid claims.

HaHa.... in the late 80s and early 90s, black kids with Air Jordan Nikes were getting robbed and assaulted for them. Black leaders such as Jesse Jackson accused Nike of exploiting black kids with no money. Nike wanted to immediately remedy the situation. Thinknthe leaders asked for free shoes or subsidized shoes? Nope... they demanded that Nike use more Black law firms and advertising firms.
That is hustling.

History showed Booker T. Washington to his face just how wrong he was. He made a compromise with whites then watched them burn down black communities. Jackson was right. Whites began race hustling with the institution of slavery. Your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

That is hustling.

For a great read...Shakedown...exposing the real Jesse Jackson by Kenneth R. Timmerman.

If you want to learn about race follow Candace Owens

God must be nice to always have somone else to blame for everything.
I did not make the baseball team it had to be that white boys fault.
I don't have enough money to afford that new phone, that white guy priced it too high.
I slept in and the bus was gone, the white driver left without me.

That is hustling.

History showed Booker T. Washington to his face just how wrong he was. He made a compromise with whites then watched them burn down black communities. Jackson was right. Whites began race hustling with the institution of slavery. Your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Your hatred and denial are blinding you. How did Nike awarding Black Law Firms and Advertising firms cede black kids from getting beat up for their shoes? This exactly the type of an example Booker T Washington warned about whether you think he sold out to whites or not.

Forum List

Back