race for the white house(George Bush)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Trademark 36, May 20, 2004.

1. Trademark 36

Trademark 36 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    helpful ideas for presidential candidates

I personally wish George W would run on a homeland concept that includes seriously changing our heathcare issues including reducing the amount of red tape every individual has to go through.Another platform I think would help is to reduce violent crimes by treating gangsters,whether it be hispanic,white,black asian,arab or whatever race like they are literally terrorists in America because that is excactly what they are.We certainly have other very serious issues,but I think these would be a great start.I would like to hear other opinions and views and find a way to submit these ideas to Mr Bush.thanx for lending an ear and I hope to hear some response,
    Trademark36:cof:

2. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Get rid of ALL the illegal aliens, and close the boarders.

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Deport all racists to France where they belong.

4. Trademark 36

Trademark 36 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont think thats the answer because not one of us had a choice where we were born or what color we are.I have nothing against those who want to make their lives better,however we cant allow ourselves to get overcrowded and those who are allowed into the country should prove their worth and that they can be good kind productive members of their community and then we should export the idiots who are not decent people or decent members of society and let them live in a society of boneheads like themselves.

5. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Sure glad the US didn't do that in 1865 when my fathers' family moved from Spain to St. Augustine, FL.

6. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Figures, the way you change your identity on here, that you would be the offspring of illegal aliens.

7. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Who said anything about illegal?
    My dad's family came over from Spain in the 1800's and my mothers from England/Germany in the 1600's.

Legally.
    One legal mutt I am.
    :rolleyes:

8. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Need to streamline the operations of government agencies with stricter oversight and accountability (FBI, CIA, INS, borders, etc.)
    I have been shocked and stunned at the number of people in responsible positions in the government who don't seem to know what is going on in their own agencies. How widespread is this problem? Makes me wonder if things in Washington, D.C. have deteriorated to the point that everyone there spends all their time and efforts on politics. They need to get back to taking care of the Nation's business--their main reason for being there.

9. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    I sorta like this idea. bring back the orderly process of registering illegals and putting them on the road to citizenship or don't let them in.

10. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Comming from Spain, is that where you got the name Chippewa from?