Race, Evolution & Behavior: Why Neither 'family Values' Nor Government Spending Change Anything

Race Evolution Behavior abidged version J. Philippe Rushton Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

The left says "racism" and lack of government spending are what make non-whites poor and violent.

The right says "lack of family values" are what make non-whites poor and violent.

Neither are correct.

NATURE is what makes non-whites poor and violent.

Ey, did anyone have an answer for what year whites got the passive gene or whatever we are applauding?

Come one guys. Someone has to have an answer. Perhaps this thread is about something else?
Well I can tell the odds are they never got it. More likely they have the aggressive gene. History will bear me out. White people excelled at making weapons of war.

I agree white people have a history of making war weapons as well as more advanced technology but there is a reason for this other than genetics i believe.

Ive thought about this and I think in the case of westerrn Europe for example, consider living there during the Ice ages ... and even without that, you had less land available with less resources for the people who lived there In comparison to the continent of Africa. They had to learn to cross bodies of water very efficiently and they lived in a cold climate. this forced them to develop technology quickly. During the Ice ages in many instaances they were probably facing starvation, they had to learn to build ships and eventually ships that could fiight or defend, develop tools to do all this. develop walls and castles to keep out invaders

Then if you look at Africa, there was really no need to do any of this for the most part because they had the most resources available to anyone at the time.. All they really needed to do was be a real efficient hunter or farmer and life was good . Who can blame them for that? Im not saying this of All Africa but its true in very large areas. Egypt is an anomaly to that, but then again look... you have a river system society where goods can be transported over water.

Russians by the way are the descendants of the vikings who conquered their way inland up the river systems maybe has something to do with their warlike tendencies.

The book link I posted earlier at the beginning of this thread pretty much agrees with your theory. However, it is genetic because it continues to this day. Egypt was not an anomaly. It was the culmination of the Black civilization that inhabited the Sahara before it dried up. There are finds that have discovered water craft that transported goods in Africa where ever there is a water way.
Race Evolution Behavior abidged version J. Philippe Rushton Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

The left says "racism" and lack of government spending are what make non-whites poor and violent.

The right says "lack of family values" are what make non-whites poor and violent.

Neither are correct.

Ey, did anyone have an answer for what year whites got the passive gene or whatever we are applauding?

Come one guys. Someone has to have an answer. Perhaps this thread is about something else?
Well I can tell the odds are they never got it. More likely they have the aggressive gene. History will bear me out. White people excelled at making weapons of war.

I agree white people have a history of making war weapons as well as more advanced technology but there is a reason for this other than genetics i believe.

Ive thought about this and I think in the case of westerrn Europe for example, consider living there during the Ice ages ... and even without that, you had less land available with less resources for the people who lived there In comparison to the continent of Africa. They had to learn to cross bodies of water very efficiently and they lived in a cold climate. this forced them to develop technology quickly. During the Ice ages in many instaances they were probably facing starvation, they had to learn to build ships and eventually ships that could fiight or defend, develop tools to do all this. develop walls and castles to keep out invaders

Then if you look at Africa, there was really no need to do any of this for the most part because they had the most resources available to anyone at the time.. All they really needed to do was be a real efficient hunter or farmer and life was good . Who can blame them for that? Im not saying this of All Africa but its true in very large areas. Egypt is an anomaly to that, but then again look... you have a river system society where goods can be transported over water.

Russians by the way are the descendants of the vikings who conquered their way inland up the river systems maybe has something to do with their warlike tendencies.

The book link I posted earlier at the beginning of this thread pretty much agrees with your theory. However, it is genetic because it continues to this day. Egypt was not an anomaly. It was the culmination of the Black civilization that inhabited the Sahara before it dried up. There are finds that have discovered water craft that transported goods in Africa where ever there is a water way.

looks like it might be a good book to pick up. this is a complicated subject because the world is in constant flux, Im gone for the rest of the day, ill check out the thread when im back

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

When don't need to know when, we just need to know that they do. Here's what we know:

A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and some-times 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes.The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.​
Blacks are 52 times more likely than whites to be 2-repeat allele carriers.

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

When don't need to know when, we just need to know that they do. Here's what we know:

A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and some-times 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes.The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.​

A man earlier was hinting whites became superior around 2700 BC.

What happened to this trait during the Inquisition? Or or those anti social traits something else?

A man earlier was hinting whites became superior around 2700 BC.

What happened to this trait during the Inquisition? Or or those anti social traits something else?

I think these white guys didnt get the superior gene memo.

Missing nursing student Holly Bobo s remains found - CNN.com

140429182738-jason-wayne-autry-story-body.jpg

140311145142-von-holly-bobo-suspect-arraignment-00002611-story-body.jpg

Neither are correct.

Genetics are not stagnant, they change as part of human evolution. Everything you point out is precisely why the races evolved differently, with each developing character traits, strengths and weaknesses. As the Africans have become Westernized, they are catching up in areas where they do not perform as well, yet we sadly see that left to fend for themselves, they revert very quickly to their "roots" and blame it on Whitey. Read- Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, etc.

Ok maybe thats a mistake on my part, yeah I guess we all have genetic differences, But every culture has warefare, trying to measure somehow who is more warlike seems like an impossible thing because there are so many x factors like location and resources and time periods

Neither are correct.

if your saying White people are warlike to this day and Black people are not, id have to totally dissagree with you. blacks are warlike as well, Whites are just better weapon makers because of the reasons stated. Africans fought wars among themselves as well. What was the motivation? same as everyones elses most likely. I think were all people here.

War, slave raiding, kidnapping, and politico-religious struggle accounted for the vast majority of Africans deported to the Americas. Several important wars resulted in massive enslavement, including the export of prisoners across the Atlantic, the ransoming of others, and the use of enslavement within Africa itself.

The Akan wars of the late seventeenth century and the first half of the eighteenth century were a struggle for power among states in the Gold Coast hinterland. Akwamu, Akyem, Denkyira, Fante, and Asante groups battled for more than half a century for control of the region. By the mid-eighteenth century, Asante emerged as the dominant force.

By 1650, Oyo had become a consolidated imperial power in the interior of the Bight of Benin by defeating the Bariba and Nupe in the north and other Yoruba states to the south. The wars between various Gbe groups resulted in the rise of Dahomey and its victory over Allada in 1724. The winners occupied the port of Whydah three years later but were then forced to pay tribute to the more powerful Oyo. These wars accounted for the deportation of over a million Africans along the Bight of Benin coast.

The sixty-year period of the Kongo civil wars, ending in 1740, was responsible for the capture and enslavement of many. Among them were the followers of the Catholic martyr Beatrice of Kongo, who tried to end the wars through pacifist protest.

The spread of militant Islam across West Africa began in Senegambia during the late seventeenth century. The jihad led to two major political transformations: the emergence in the late eighteenth century of the Muslim states of Futa Jallon in the Guinea highlands and Futa Toro on the Senegal River.

The jihad movement continued into the nineteenth century, especially with the outbreak of war in 1804 in the Hausa states (northern Nigeria) under the leadership of Sheikh Usman dan Fodio. These wars in turn exacerbated political tensions in Oyo, which resulted in a Muslim uprising and the collapse of the Oyo state between 1817 and 1833. New strongholds were created at Ibadan, Abeokuta, and Ijebu, and the conflict intensified over attempts to replace or resurrect the Oyo state.

After 1700, the importation of firearms heightened the intensity of many of the wars and resulted in a great increase in the numbers of enslaved peoples. European forces intervened in some of the localized fighting and in warfare all along the Atlantic coast. They sought to obtain captives directly in battle or as political rewards for having backed the winning side. Working from their permanent colonies at Luanda, Benguela, and other coastal points, the Portuguese conducted joint military ventures into the hinterlands with their African allies.

( thats from a link on th eslave trade, there are book sources) point being , Africans were fighting amongst themseves, taking slaves and selling slaves as well as everyone else in that time )

AAME

Last edited:
I meant behavior. That is what the OP was talking about. Do you think 2700 BC is when whites became superior in behavior?
Certainly for some. Civilization, after all, demands some conformity of behavior.
Just to be clear, when did whites start behaving better than subsaharans(blacks or true blacks or whatever 'they' are called in this thread)
When you feel resistance, stop pushing the Q-tip in. If and when your head clears, let me know what you're talking about.
Meathead, are we in the Flame zone? Perhaps a mod will come by if we are just in it for the name calling.
Did you have an answer for Penny? What year ir century did whites get more civilized than whoever?
I've called you no names, simply questioned your cognition.

If you meant civilization instead of behavior, then Crete, going back to about 2700 BC, was the dawn of Western civilization. Alexander and then Rome spread it north, east and west. Like ancient Egypt, they nor any civilization were able to penetrate the Sahara.
You forget Egypt and Nubia were both Black civilizations. You also forget Greece is Europes first established county. You forget Greece learned from Egypt. After the fall of the Roman Empire Moors (Black and Tawny) re-educated Europe during the dark ages. Civilization has been around since before white people even appeared on the earth.
Nobody's buying the "jungle bunny civilization" bit. Al Sharpton, although doubtless a hero to some, is neither a historian nor an archaeologist.

Now this is going to challenge us a bit. My education is a bit Eurocentric as are most of ours. Hey, the victors write the history books after all.

But if we are talking about sub saharans being civilized by modern european standards, were the Ajurans any better or worse than the Spanish?

Forum List

Back